Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Fox news says VP choice down to Harris and Rice.

32 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

With Rice that’s all noise. Benghazi is especially ridiculous. I know it gets you guys twisted to this day but that’s silly. Grand scheme of things four people died doing a dangerous job in a dangerous part of the world. Awful, yes, but there are far worse international incidents involving Americans all the time.

:lol:  Rice was the face of the lies meant to distract everyone (it obviously worked on you).   I'd go so far as to say she is so dumb she actually believed what she was saying.  Makes Palin look like the President of MENSA.  Nah, stick with Harris.  

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course it was a huge deal to all the families. Life-shattering.

Just like with the tens of thousands killed or grievously wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Just like with the soldiers killed in Somalia back in the day. And all the other skirmishes and incidents the US routinely finds itself involved in around the world.

Just like the folks that die in training accidents, or helicopter crashes, or aircraft carrier incidents.

This stuff happens all the time including under your boy Trump. It’s a tragedy every time.

TIL Worms thinks an attack on a US embassy is comparable to soldiers dying in actual war. 

If this happens all the time where are the videos of bodies of our ambassadors being dragged through the street due to lack of support from Trump's admin?

Peenie doesn't think people should be mad and you pass it off as an everyday occurrence. You people are sick.

32 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

With Rice that’s all noise. Benghazi is especially ridiculous. I know it gets you guys twisted to this day but that’s silly. Grand scheme of things four people died doing a dangerous job in a dangerous part of the world. Awful, yes, but there are far worse international incidents involving Americans all the time.

Ummm, how many times has a US ambassador been murdered during an attack on one our consulates or embassies?     From your comments, it happens all the time.    So 10?   100 ambassadors murdered in US history?     

Other than Stevens that # is 5 and at least a couple of the 5 weren't the targets, just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.   So the real # is something like 2 or 3.    In. All. Of. US. History.

Yah, I am not buying that there are are "far worse" incidents "all the time".    Benghazi was one of the worst in US history.      

Just now, Masshole said:

Ummm, how many times has a US ambassador been murdered during an attack on one our consulates or embassies?     From your comments, it happens all the time.    So 10?   100 ambassadors murdered in US history?     

Other than Stevens that # is 5 and at least a couple of the 5 weren't the targets, just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.   So the real # is something like 2 or 3.    In. All. Of. US. History.

Yah, I am not buying that there are are "far worse" incidents "all the time".    Benghazi was one of the worst in US history.      

He has had a litany of stupidity lately.  I hope he's trolling.  Can you imagine a card of Biden/Rice?  It's beyond pathetic. 

50 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

BTW - nice dodge.    I asked for any specific foreign policy accomplishments you could point to from Rice's tenure as UN ambassador and NSA director.    I listed a couple of failures and offered to note more if needed.    

You gave me "Benghazi wasn't that bad".     It's almost like you've used that sleight of hand trick before.   

Just now, Masshole said:

BTW - nice dodge.    I asked for any specific foreign policy accomplishments you could point to from Rice's tenure as UN ambassador and NSA director.    I listed a couple of failures and offered to note more if needed.    

You gave me "Benghazi wasn't that bad".     It's almost like you've used that sleight of hand trick before.   

The fact he downplays Benghazi says everything you need to know about his character. "Meh some people did something"

I’ve only ever seen or heard the word “Benghazi” on this forum, I really have no idea what happened or why.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’ve only ever seen or heard the word “Benghazi” on this forum, I really have no idea what happened or why.

Some international something that happens everyday.  :lol:

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Some international something that happens everyday.  :lol:

Yeah pretty much :thumbsup:

Fake Russia hiring mercs to kill our troops and Trump knew about it hoax- Impeach 

Real attack on our embassy resulting in American deaths that Obama knew about and sent out this lightweight to lie to all of us about it before an election- Meh

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If she got that under Obama, I think that disqualifies her.  He was the worst President this country ever had.

Imagine for a second that Obamacare wasn't in existence...with Covid-19 and so many people unemployed now.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Imagine for a second that Obamacare wasn't in existence...with Covid-19 and so many people unemployed now.

Why... they wouldn't be able to qualify for welfare/medicaid?  I mean, if you have no income, you're clearly eligible.  No?  Also, medicaid is picking up the tab on people who test positive for COVID.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

20 million lost their healthcare because the ACA. The site didn't work for months.

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Why... they wouldn't be able to qualify for welfare/medicaid?  I mean, if you have no income, you're clearly eligible.  No?  Also, medicaid is picking up the tab on people who test positive for COVID.

Take fake money from pile A, transfer to pile B.  If that fails apply to pile C. Problem solved. 

I'm just glad that Biden is picking a black woman for VP. Those are two must-have qualifications that can lead to a successful country.

Oops, we already tried a black puzzy in the White House, and he was a traitorous pieceofshit that needs to be hung by the neck until dead.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm just glad that Biden is picking a black woman for VP. Those are two must-have qualifications that can lead to a successful country.

Oops, we already tried a black puzzy in the White House, and he was a traitorous pieceofshit that needs to be hung by the neck until dead.

Jesus, you’re scary man.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus, you’re scary man.

Have your boyfriend hold you tight. He'll make you feel safe from us America loving patriots.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm really trying to figure out what in the world you're talking about. Perhaps site specific examples where he was a traitor and needed to be hung for his actions or policies. From where I'm sitting you just seem like a racist hater without a brain who listened to years of Rush (a drug addicted opportunist).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm really trying to figure out what in the world you're talking about. Perhaps site specific examples where he was a traitor and needed to be hung for his actions or policies. From where I'm sitting you just seem like a racist hater without a brain who listened to years of Rush (a drug addicted opportunist).

There isn't even a hint of racism in my post. Can you point out what I said that was racist? If you can point out what was racist about my comment, I will vote for Biden.

Hussein sold uranium to Russia, ran guns to Mexico, gave pallets of cash to a terrorist country, spied on American citizens, and attempted a coup on the incoming President. He is by far the worst pieceofshit ever elected to public office, and it isn't even close.

Also, I don't listen to Rush. I don't care for him.

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

There isn't even a hint of racism in my post. Can you point out what I said that was racist? If you can point out what was racist about my comment, I will vote for Biden.

Hussein sold uranium to Russia, ran guns to Mexico, gave pallets of cash to a terrorist country, spied on American citizens, and attempted a coup on the incoming President. He is by far the worst pieceofshit ever elected to public office, and it isn't even close.

ITSATIP that you cannot mention a black man in the same sentence as a hanging. HTH

45 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

ITSATIP that you cannot mention a black man in the same sentence as a hanging. HTH

Yes, I can. There are some white people who deserve it too.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

"Racist Hater."

There we have it folks. A liberal with no knowledge of what is going on around her, randomly calling someone a racist. 

That right there, if freaking evil.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"Racist Hater."

There we have it folks. A liberal with no knowledge of what is going on around her, randomly calling someone a racist. 

That right there, if freaking evil.

I miss racist 2016-17 Trump.  He's a big ol puzzy now. :(

Rice sold her Netflix stock this week.    Many are interpreting this as a sign that she's divesting her financial stuff because she now knows she's going to be the VP pick.   

Rice was named to the board of Netflix a little over 2 yrs ago.     She netted $300K profit from the sale of the stock plus I am sure she was paid A LOT of money to be a board member for those 2 yrs.

A lifelong career in gov't, specializes in international relations.    I am sure that background was invaluable to Netflix, a company that specializes in showing re-runs of Breaking Bad and making movies.   

Yep, she's definitely not a swamp creature.   

"But, but, but. . . . she's just soooooo smart".    

I am surprised that some of you still haven't figured out from the Hillary experience that "smart" and "corrupt" is a very, very bad combination.    

On 8/7/2020 at 3:59 AM, lickin_starfish said:

I don't know that this report is accurate. The front page of today's Detroit news says that Gretchen Whitmer was just recently summoned for a pilgrimage to Delaware for her groping and sniffing. Maybe it's just that Biden just wants to hold for questioning as many women as he can get his hands on. Make sure that they don't withhold any evidence that they can't be worked with.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/07/report-whitmer-traveled-meet-person-biden/3324949001/

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I figured it all out simply

It's not about having a black woman VP

It's about saying, "See America is Racist and Sexist" when Biden loses

They won't roll that stupidity out until before the 2024 election. They'll spend the next 4 years trying everything they can come up with in their pea brains to get Trump out. Then they go back to the race card.

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I figured it all out simply

It's not about having a black woman VP

It's about saying, "See America is Racist and Sexist" when Biden loses

Guilty as charged. :(

Yeah don't pick someone that might actually be qualified for the job, just make sure it is a black female...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-than-100-black-leaders-and-celebrities-urge-biden-to-pick-black-woman-as-vp-182615502.html

More than 100 prominent Black American men called on Monday for Joe Biden to pick a Black woman as his running mate, as the former vice president closes in on his decision.

Entertainment mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs, radio personality and “The Breakfast Club” co-host Lenard “Charlamagne Tha God” McKelvey, former NFL defensive end Michael Bennett, civil rights lawyer Benjamin Crump and many others signed the open letter to Biden.

“As someone who has said throughout the campaign that VP Joe Biden needs to choose a Black woman VP, the urgency for that pick has gone from something that SHOULD happen to something that HAS to happen,” the letter said.

The letter denounced the treatment of some of Biden’s potential picks, including Sen. Kamala Harris over her perceived ambition and her debate attacks on Biden’s civil rights record when she was a rival candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“It disgusts us that Black women are not just being vetted in this VP process but unfairly criticized and scrutinized,” the letter said. “Was Joe Biden ever labeled ‘too ambitious’ because he ran for president three times? ... Why does Senator Kamala Harris [D-Calif.] have to show remorse for questioning Biden's previous stance on integrated busing during a Democratic primary debate?”

Among the names on the letter are entertainer Nick Cannon, Bishop William J. Barber and CNN political contributor Van Jones. No nationally prominent Black political figures were listed as signers.

The letter isn’t the first time Combs and Charlamagne Tha God have talked about Biden’s campaign. Both Biden and Charlamagne made headlines in May when, during an interview on his radio show, Biden said Black Americans who support President Trump “ain’t Black.”

In an interview with supermodel Naomi Campbell in April, Combs said Biden must show how he will improve the lives of Black and brown people if he wants the “Black vote,” Black Enterprise reported.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Rep. Karen Bass, Joe Biden, Susan Rice and Sen. Kamala Harris. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: AP)

Harris is said to be a leading contender for Biden’s nod, along with former Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice. Others under consideration are Rep. Karen Bass of California, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Rep. Val Demings of Florida, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, USA Today reported. Harris, Rice, Bass and Demings are Black.

Whitmer traveled to Delaware last weekend to meet with Joe Biden, a possible indication that she’s on the shortlist, the Associated Press reported on Friday.

Biden has vowed to pick a woman as his vice president. But Monday’s letter says that is not enough.

“Failing to select a Black woman in 2020 means you will lose the election,” the letter said. “We don't want to choose between the lesser of two evils, and we don't want to vote the devil we know versus the devil we don't because we are tired of voting for devils — period.”

In April, hundreds of Black women signed an open letter asking Biden to choose a Black woman as his vice president.

“...We the undersigned Black women leaders from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, from both the public and the private sectors, who have all, time and time again supported the Democratic party nationally and across the country — are writing to recommend and encourage you to recognize and seize this moment in our country’s history, and its bold future, by selecting a Black woman to serve as your vice presidential running mate,” the letter said.

Biden is expected to make a decision this week.

Just now, posty said:

Yeah don't pick someone that might actually be qualified for the job, just make sure it is a black female...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-than-100-black-leaders-and-celebrities-urge-biden-to-pick-black-woman-as-vp-182615502.html

More than 100 prominent Black American men called on Monday for Joe Biden to pick a Black woman as his running mate, as the former vice president closes in on his decision.

Entertainment mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs, radio personality and “The Breakfast Club” co-host Lenard “Charlamagne Tha God” McKelvey, former NFL defensive end Michael Bennett, civil rights lawyer Benjamin Crump and many others signed the open letter to Biden.

“As someone who has said throughout the campaign that VP Joe Biden needs to choose a Black woman VP, the urgency for that pick has gone from something that SHOULD happen to something that HAS to happen,” the letter said.

The letter denounced the treatment of some of Biden’s potential picks, including Sen. Kamala Harris over her perceived ambition and her debate attacks on Biden’s civil rights record when she was a rival candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“It disgusts us that Black women are not just being vetted in this VP process but unfairly criticized and scrutinized,” the letter said. “Was Joe Biden ever labeled ‘too ambitious’ because he ran for president three times? ... Why does Senator Kamala Harris [D-Calif.] have to show remorse for questioning Biden's previous stance on integrated busing during a Democratic primary debate?”

Among the names on the letter are entertainer Nick Cannon, Bishop William J. Barber and CNN political contributor Van Jones. No nationally prominent Black political figures were listed as signers.

The letter isn’t the first time Combs and Charlamagne Tha God have talked about Biden’s campaign. Both Biden and Charlamagne made headlines in May when, during an interview on his radio show, Biden said Black Americans who support President Trump “ain’t Black.”

In an interview with supermodel Naomi Campbell in April, Combs said Biden must show how he will improve the lives of Black and brown people if he wants the “Black vote,” Black Enterprise reported.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Rep. Karen Bass, Joe Biden, Susan Rice and Sen. Kamala Harris. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: AP)

Harris is said to be a leading contender for Biden’s nod, along with former Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice. Others under consideration are Rep. Karen Bass of California, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Rep. Val Demings of Florida, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, USA Today reported. Harris, Rice, Bass and Demings are Black.

Whitmer traveled to Delaware last weekend to meet with Joe Biden, a possible indication that she’s on the shortlist, the Associated Press reported on Friday.

Biden has vowed to pick a woman as his vice president. But Monday’s letter says that is not enough.

“Failing to select a Black woman in 2020 means you will lose the election,” the letter said. “We don't want to choose between the lesser of two evils, and we don't want to vote the devil we know versus the devil we don't because we are tired of voting for devils — period.”

In April, hundreds of Black women signed an open letter asking Biden to choose a Black woman as his vice president.

“...We the undersigned Black women leaders from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, from both the public and the private sectors, who have all, time and time again supported the Democratic party nationally and across the country — are writing to recommend and encourage you to recognize and seize this moment in our country’s history, and its bold future, by selecting a Black woman to serve as your vice presidential running mate,” the letter said.

Biden is expected to make a decision this week.

I don't get why people simp for blacks so much

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Obama, Kamala and Rice are not real blacks. All mixed races with no ties to actual black people in staunch black US communities.  

So that leaves who?  Stacey Abrams?

• Like 1

So glad I know where P Diddy. stands. Clown show. 

6 hours ago, posty said:

So that leaves who?  Stacey Abrams?

No, she’s mixed species (half boar).

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What place did you come in? 

Eat sh1t and die, loser.

• Haha 1

Well the Dems met their requirements best they could, VP to the former first AA POTUS and an AA VP. Terrible options besides that but you know, what else really matters if you are a Lib?😂