Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Fox news says VP choice down to Harris and Rice.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

So either liberals want to destroy America with their ideas or they have no ideas. You kinda gotta pick one and stick with it :thumbsup:

When you don’t have any ideas you just destroy what the other side has and divide. Easy enough. And you don’t think  Biden and Harris are going after Wall Street or the Banks or Big Tech, do you? You’re backing two people who are owned by them completely. Total frauds. Take that away and what do you think they will really do, or is it just OMB? They aren’t even going to defund  the police. lol. 

35 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Joe and the Ho 2020

Slow and the Ho 2020 is more like it. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

What about the black trump supporters? Oh thats right,  "they aren't black"

“Ain’t”, Biden is hip, remember that.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you don’t have any ideas you just destroy what the other side has and divide. Easy enough. And you don’t think  Biden and Harris are going after Wall Street or the Banks or Big Tech, do you? You’re backing two people who are owned by them completely. Total frauds. Take that away and what do you think they will really do, or is it just OMB? They aren’t even going to defund  the police. lol. 

That’s fine by me because defunding the police would be stupid. Black Lives Matter has a great point and good on em for spreading their message, but the call to action is definitely lacking.

I don’t really want anyone to “go after” anyone. It’s not meant to be punitive. But shifting a little power away from the filthy rich, yeah I hope they do. Not holding my breath as Obama didn’t. But the other side just makes it even worse like Trump’s tax cuts for the rich. I’ll take Medicaid expansion for the poor and lower middle class versus shoveling more money at the robber barons.

Why arent the lefties calling Harris the first VP candidate/person of color with a cervix?  I mean, people without cervices are women too!

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s fine by me because defunding the police would be stupid. Black Lives Matter has a great point and good on em for spreading their message, but the call to action is definitely lacking.

I don’t really want anyone to “go after” anyone. It’s not meant to be punitive. But shifting a little power away from the filthy rich, yeah I hope they do. Not holding my breath as Obama didn’t. But the other side just makes it even worse like Trump’s tax cuts for the rich. I’ll take Medicaid expansion for the poor and lower middle class versus shoveling more money at the robber barons.

Prepare to be disappointed. And that’s if they win. You’ll get some window dressing at best. Meanwhile your side has been clamoring for “fundamental” change and you have been offered these two. I don’t think you get it yet. Oh yeah , why are all the robber Barron’s writing them checks? Their stand on abortion? Lol. 

2 hours ago, posty said:

So a 1/2 black descendant of Jamaican slave owners who lived a privileged life in Ohio and Canada going to private schools and growing up rich with somewhat famous parents; who never once experienced "the struggle" of normal blacks is a great day for this country?  This same person who put more black people in jail for things she was doing herself?

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So a 1/2 black descendant of Jamaican slave owners who lived a privileged life in Ohio and Canada going to private schools and growing up rich with somewhat famous parents is a great day for this country?  This same person who put more black people in jail for things she was doing herself?

Well, when  you put it that way.......

So the VP can talk and talk and talk away. Old Alzheimer Joe sits in his basement. This is the most pathetic ticket ever brought in front of the US voters.

She celebrated the people taking to the streets in her speech. Meanwhile people are fleeing cities in record numbers. 

Can’t wait for it to be over now. I hate hearing women speak and hate this particular one with a passion. We never should have permitted them to vote. 

• Haha 1

Anybody else notice that when grandpa Joe started his little speech, he talked about all of the potential VP picks and how he's known them and how he spent time with all of them and how "they're all qualified to be President?" 

Not Vice President, President. Now, it's easy to say he misspoke or made a mistake but I don't think he did. I think he meant to say President. We all know he won't last 4 years on the job. He may have just admitted that he doesn't plan to.  :unsure:

48 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Anybody else notice that when grandpa Joe started his little speech, he talked about all of the potential VP picks and how he's known them and how he spent time with all of them and how "they're all qualified to be President?" 

Not Vice President, President. Now, it's easy to say he misspoke or made a mistake but I don't think he did. I think he meant to say President. We all know he won't last 4 years on the job. He may have just admitted that he doesn't plan to.  :unsure:

The  most important role of the VP is the ability to step in as president.  I don't really see that as an admission of anything.  

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So a 1/2 black descendant of Jamaican slave owners who lived a privileged life in Ohio and Canada going to private schools and growing up rich with somewhat famous parents; who never once experienced "the struggle" of normal blacks is a great day for this country?  This same person who put more black people in jail for things she was doing herself?

Previledge in this country is much more about wealth than skin color.  The idea that some orphaned white kid is previledged is obscenely silly.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The  most important role of the VP is the ability to step in as president.  I don't really see that as an admission of anything.  

I don't remember another Presidential nominee announcing that their VP candidates were all qualified to be President.

Yeah, the possibility of succession is part of the gig but nobody says "my #2 is qualified to be #1." At least not to my recollection.

They talk about their qualifications to be VP, all the things their administration is going to accomplish for America....

They don't try to reassure the electorate that the VP is qualified to be POTUS. 

31 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Previledge in this country is all about wealth, nepotism and beauty not skin color.  The idea that some orphaned white kid is previledged is obscenely silly.

Fixed

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

That’s so weak, only the Libs. The best part is they will be proud of “electing” our first female President.....what an embarrassment. 

4 hours ago, posty said:

Hence the msm's all out offensive to paint her as a moderate. They have to lie about her to make her palatable to their ignorant base. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Hence the msm's all out offensive to paint her as a moderate. They have to lie about her to make her palatable to their ignorant base. 

yep.  They're already talking about how "centrist" she is.  :doh:

Now, imagine how far left your party is if Harris is considered a "centrist".  Stalin might be calling them "the crazy left".

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

yep.  They're already talking about how "centrist" she is.  :doh:

Now, imagine how far left your party is if Harris is considered a "centrist".  Stalin might be calling them "the crazy left".

Expect that narrative to be repeated ad nauseam for the next several weeks. Nobody believes she's centrist. They've just been given their talking points and marching orders and they regurgitate it like good little rabble rousers. 

• Like 1

They want to distance themselves from the violence in the streets, yet they won’t condemn it. Frauds. And the media with this moderate nonsense is doing the work for them. 

Yesterday Kamala said Ebola was a pandemic. No, it wasn’t.  It funny she didn’t bring up the swine flu, which was. They keep saying she’s smart. 

31 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Orange man bad.

You know, there’s forums where you can’t say that. 😂

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yesterday Kamala said Ebola was a pandemic. No, it wasn’t.  It funny she didn’t bring up the swine flu, which was. They keep saying she’s smart. 

Yeah, pretty sure that’s not why she’s on the ticket. 

This is just the beginning with all the likability, celebrity, and "pragmatic moderate" bull jive.  The MSM will soften her like warm butter.  Yall will want her babysitting your grandkids by November

She’s gonna get the Obama kid gloves x 10. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s gonna get the Obama kid gloves x 10. 

Obama, Pelosi, Biden all mispronounced her name multiple times, but if you are conservative, you are racist if you do so, otherwise, you be good.

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Obama, Pelosi, Biden all mispronounced her name multiple times, but if you are conservative, you are racist if you do so, otherwise, you be good.

Yup. They got all upset when Tucker did. Biden did it the same day and nothing. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

How exactly is it pronounced?  Like Pamela? Kaamalah?  Kahmalah?  I honestly don't know. 

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

How exactly is it pronounced?  Like Pamela? Kaamalah?  Kahmalah?  I honestly don't know. 

Who-re

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's funny. Because someone asked one liberal how to pronounce her name and she said, " Say 'comma' with a 'la' at the end. And that is supposedly wrong. :lol: 

I guess it's 'kamolla' or something like that.

f*ck, I don't know.