Kopy

What is the #1 reason, you're gonna vote for Trump?

And thank god you are. YOU ARE, GREAT AMERICANS.

For me. It's because I can't watch The Dukes of Hazzard reruns anymore! F0ck everything else. I'm still pissed over this sh!t!

God damn, I hate what this world has become :mad:

because the other side is a hoog bigly focking joke. a dangerous america hating joke.

also for conservative supreme court judges. maybe we can get thru my lifetime and maybe my kids...without becoming a laughingstock pussified disaster.

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Racism

With a dash of misogyny and xenophobia.  I’m cool with the gays who dress properly and don’t hack off their stuff. 

2 hours ago, Kopy said:

And thank god you are. YOU ARE, GREAT AMERICANS.

For me. It's because I can't watch The Dukes of Hazzard reruns anymore! F0ck everything else. I'm still pissed over this sh!t!

God damn, I hate what this world has become :mad:

My Top 10 reasons (in no particular order) - all of which have risen in the last 4 years...

1. I hate white liberals
  2. I hate white liberals
  3. I hate white liberals
  4. I hate white liberals
  5. I hate white liberals
  6. I hate white liberals
  7. I hate white liberals
  8. I hate white liberals
  9. I hate white liberals
  10. I hate white liberals

• Haha 1

Will be the easiest vote I've ever made. Name any reason you want, the left in this country have lost their focking minds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

How many will walk in, not dilly-dally and just go straight-ticket?

The #1 Reason is.....

That the Left is absolutely Bat Guano Loco!!!!

Yes I know it hasn't happened yet in the 1st term, but Trump's been attacked since day 1 and has still gotten a lot done. Draining the Deep State Swamp is a monumental task , our Government was beyond broken, but I've seen progress and gotta believe.

Trump isn't perfect, but He is our ONLY hope of saving this Country

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Flipper said:

damn right i am.

they could have no republican on ticket for a race...and have democrat vs satan. and id vote for satan.

36 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Have to. In NY there are no sane democrats left. 

Yeah.  It's funny because 6-9 months ago it would have been a simple answer.  I like his policies better than the other guys, but I wouldn't have been that concerned with if the other guy won because I assumed they'd be at least somewhat rational like Obummer was.  He was a lefty but his policies didn't kill the country, as much as I hate the unconstitutional Obummercare.  But the last 6 months, especially since the career criminal got knelt on and just happened to die, the lefties have gone batsh*t crazy.  Not all of them, but the ones in power which is scary and which is what I think is going to cost them in this election.  There are plenty of center left people wondering WTF their own party is doing.  They won't say anything due to cancel culture but they do vote.  But there's no way I could vote for a nutjob lefty.  And there's no one, no matter how much you hate Trump, who can say he's done any more damage to this country than Obummer did.  But if Biden won?  Holy fock we wouldn't recognize this country in 8 years.

• Confused 1

The way he has helped historically disenfranchised people.  That is my big one.  Getting people jobs results in individual financial growth, decreased crime, and a longer term solution.

I would add that his inclination to pull us out of other countries is also a big deal, and holding China accountable for their evil practices is huge.

If he can again build up the economy we can afford other important things like environmental programs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The economy. 

This.

Somebody is going to have to rebuild what the left has destroyed out of spite. He did it once, he can do it again. 

34 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

I like money. More specifically, I’d like to keep more of my money. 

So that I can pretend to be a lifelong Republican who grew disillusioned with Trump and biitch about him constantly starting in 2024. 

I call this maneuver the Reverse Tardcore. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The economy. 

Thanks to Obama

• Haha 3

You know what's funny? No one seems to talk about the national debt or federal spending anymore? I wonder why???

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

So that I can pretend to be a lifelong Republican who grew disillusioned with Trump and biitch about him constantly starting in 2024. 

I call this maneuver the Reverse Tardcore. :thumbsup: 

Work on your ignoring. You’re not doing it right. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Thanks to Obama

Nope Obama made fun of trump. Said he doesn't have a magic wand. Obama had no focking clue. Go watch Obama's magic wand speech. Go read all the papers and I mean ALL the papers saying the economy would crash under Trump. 

Go look at the market. The very next day of the election the market shot up. 

No Obama gets zero credit. He didn't want anything to do with the economy... Until three years later when it was booming.

• Like 4