Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

What is the #1 reason, you're gonna vote for Biden?

The only reason is that he isn't Trump who you hate his Twitter posts or demeanor. 

Can't be anything else. 

• Haha 1

If I do vote for Biden it will be to get someone competent in charge of the Covid response and for a better cabinet.

• Haha 2

It's an Anti-Trump vote, period.

The good news for Dems is a lot of people hate Trump

The bad news is, its just that, nobody really believes in Biden, has passion to fight for him and vote.  It's a passive thumbs up for him.  

• Haha 1

Because I live in a country with fat poor people that own smartphones. We should radically change things.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because I live in a country with fat poor people that own smartphones. We should radically change things.  

🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, could you imagine actually voting for this dude? No, I'm serious, imagine it..

🤣🤣

Because instead of being grateful for my country and all the sacrifice of those that came before me, and still loving it despite its shortcomings and hoping we can continue to move forward to improve things, like we have been doing, , I hate it and at least half the people that live here and want new ones. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, could you imagine actually voting for this dude? No, I'm serious, imagine it..

🤣🤣

If you're a dude voting for Biden then I imagine it involves doing the tuck dance in the voting booth like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.  🎶Goodbye horses🎶

Just now, DonS said:

If you're a dude voting for Biden then I imagine it involves doing the tuck dance in the voting booth like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.  🎶Goodbye horses🎶

It involves putting a mask on your Penal head and stretching the elastic around dem balls to cut off blood flow.

Have the Democrats even had a platform since 2004?  I mean Kerry was the last one I actually remember running on anything at all

08 I am black 

12 I am black still

16 I am woman

20 I am not trump. 

• Like 1

I am voting for Joe because I believe that everyone in the world should be able to come to America without applying for citizenship and be given free healthcare, housing, and education.

I like Joe because he blackmailed those Ukrainian sonsabitches into not investigating his son. That shows me that Joe knows how to take care of business.

I like Joe because he isn't afraid to show his soft-side for kids. He just loves 'em.

What am I gonna spend that $1200 on?

So, Lone Star, now you see evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

8 hours ago, MDC said:

If I do vote for Biden it will be to get someone competent in charge of the Covid response and for a better cabinet.

🤣

10 hours ago, MDC said:

But how can they break up these covid spreading riot marches with no police?  Ahhh a good ol fashioned citizens arrest!

11 hours ago, MDC said:

What needs to change with the Covid outbreak and how will Biden execute those changes?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

What needs to change with the Covid outbreak and how will Biden execute those changes?

If Biden wins suddenly black lives wont matter anymore.  Thus ends these gatherings and riots.

It is genius really

11 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I like Joe because he isn't afraid to show his soft-side for kids. He just loves 'em.

Something tells me he likes showing them his hard-side too. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

First thing would be to assign a point person to give regular briefings and coordinate a national response that’s based on public health. The closest we have right now is Fauci and a WH task force and Trump spends his time publicly bickering with them and governors.

The hope is that Biden would appoint someone he trusts to this role and not publicly contradict and bicker with this person.

It’s a pretty small ask.

If someone gave me $1 million cash, tax free, I would vote for him...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, posty said:

If someone gave me $1 million cash, tax free, I would vote for him...

Winner. Thread closed.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

First thing would be to assign a point person to give regular briefings and coordinate a national response that’s based on public health. The closest we have right now is Fauci and a WH task force and Trump spends his time publicly bickering with them and governors.

The hope is that Biden would appoint someone he trusts to this role and not publicly contradict and bicker with this person.

It’s a pretty small ask.

So, do briefings differently.  OK.  What does "coordinate a national response based on public health" mean?

Just now, Fireballer said:

So, do briefings differently.  OK.  What does "coordinate a national response based on public health" mean?

It would be helpful during a pandemic for the WH to give states clear direction on things like school and business reopenings. Right now it’s pretty much every governor for himself since Trump doesn’t lead at all.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It would be helpful during a pandemic for the WH to give states clear direction on things like school and business reopenings. Right now it’s pretty much every governor for himself since Trump doesn’t lead at all.

He gave clear direction. He said to open them up with safety precautions. Clear enough. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump aside, you dont think that individual areas of the country are varied enough to have their own plans for opening?

• Like 2