wiffleball

Well this blows

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

You have some siblings? If I remember correctly you were bitching about them because they did not help with your mom?

Well In fairness, one of them died in 2004...

Just now, wiffleball said:

Well In fairness, one of them died in 2004...

That's a curious dodge since you were complaining about your brother what, five?, no more than eight years ago. Why didn't you just say "yes, my brother exists but he can fock off, is out of my life, and isn't getting anything."

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

That's a curious dodge since you were complaining about your brother what, five?, no more than eight years ago. Why didn't you just say "yes, my brother exists but he can fock off, is out of my life, and isn't getting anything."

Just effing around. 

Note the use of the term 'ONE of them'...

The not Dead Guy  doesn't have such a good excuse.

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

Wiff should suggest that name for her establishment. 

T1ts 'N Grits

She also needs to do herself up like Flo from Alice.  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Just effing around. 

Note the use of the term 'ONE of them'...

The not Dead Guy  doesn't have such a good excuse.

Does your brother live near you?

9 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Does your brother live near you?

The dead one?

Jk. Nah, Virginny. 

At work. So can't really talk or text much. Finally got my blood results just now. And every single significant marker and it's down, not up. Since the hospital. I'm about one or two points away from being transfusion Worthy as we speak. Dammit

59 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

At work. So can't really talk or text much. Finally got my blood results just now. And every single significant marker and it's down, not up. Since the hospital. I'm about one or two points away from being transfusion Worthy as we speak. Dammit

I’m a confused moron and don’t know if it’s good for significant markers to be up or down. My guess was down is better. I don’t know how to process this information. I have to think being transfusion worthy is a good thing if you need a new esophagus and stomach, although it could be bad thing if they are borderline acceptable but getting worse.

I was reading this as good news until I got to dammit which indicates Ihat its bad and I was misleading myself.

Pardon me for being lost, good luck, wiff.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I’m a confused moron and don’t know if it’s good for significant markers to be up or down. My guess was down is better. I don’t know how to process this information. I have to think being transfusion worthy is a good thing if you need a new esophagus and stomach, although it could be bad thing if they are borderline acceptable but getting worse.

I was reading this as good news until I got to dammit which indicates Ihat its bad and I was misleading myself.

Pardon me for being lost, good luck, wiff.

Me too.

Sorry, kind of did that in a hurry.

Basically, the stuff that was supposed to get higher either stayed the same or got Lower. (Like white, red cells, platelets).

The stuff we were counting on getting higher, like hemoglobin stayed the same or got lower.

So, explains why I've been feeling like crap lately when the doctors tell me I should be getting better.

But, "I told you so" doesn't bring much comfort.

Really probably the first time that I've been flat-out discouraged and dejected over this crap.

But, I closed the shop tonight, open it tomorrow, (in 6 hours) and came home and shoveled the crap out of the drive, the walks and stuff.

BTW, cold as Hillary's cooter out there.

70 yesterday.

Stupid blood. 

Must have the same thing I had back in may...hemoglobin down to seven...kidneys failing..heart in a fib.

Took me 5 months to recover...hell my hair and nails fell out.  Tested for everything under the sun...no explanation.

Then got covid...a month later a stroke...been a helluva year.

Good luck and hang in there!!

Kidneys back to normal...heart back in sinus..hemoglobin at 12.5..

Go figure.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Must have the same thing I had back in may...hemoglobin down to seven...kidneys failing..heart in a fib.

Took me 5 months to recover...hell my hair and nails fell out.  Tested for everything under the sun...no explanation.

Then got covid...a month later a stroke...been a helluva year.

Good luck and hang in there!!

Kidneys back to normal...heart back in sinus..hemoglobin at 12.5..

Go figure.

Damn man, makes mine sound like a back rub. They never fingered it out?

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Damn man, makes mine sound like a back rub. They never fingered it out?

Nope...did all the autoimmune tests...even a bone marrow biopsy to see if I had myeloma.  I think it was a bad medicine that poisoned me...or some kind of bad reaction to a medicine.

You’d not told us any of this, cloaca, other than COVID. Good health wishes for you too.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You’d not told us any of this, cloaca, other than COVID. Good health wishes for you too.

He mentioned his troubles.  He just didn’t start a look at me thread with crypto posts like someone else.

Decided to stop taking my heart and whatnot drugs few days ago.

It's not so much the heart that concerns me. But the whatnot...

Probably a good decision Wiff. You don’t want to be hard as rock for more than 4 hours...at least that’s what the commercials say

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Why did you stop taking them?  :unsure:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Why did you stop taking them?  :unsure:

Look at poor me. 

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

This isn’t Facebook.  What’s next, a report when you have a bowel movement?

On 11/19/2020 at 10:35 PM, wiffleball said:

Give creepy joey a call. He's stated he will fix the chinese flu and cancer when he becomes president. I'm sure he can fix you right up without even a sweat.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Give creepy joey a call. He's stated he will fix the chinese flu and cancer when he becomes president. I'm sure he can fix you right up without even a sweat.

Wow. There are more and more articles about guys like you who are just so tied up in their personal self-worth with the Trump flailing last days...

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. There are more and more articles about guys like you who are just so tied up in their personal self-worth with the Trump flailing last days...

What about Trump? This is about your new president. He's gonna fix you already.

You should rejoice in his abilities to fix you right up. If he can cure cancer, he has to be able to fix you.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

My self worth is in tact. Time for joey to step in to fix all your ailments.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What about Trump? This is about your new president. He's gonna fix you already.

You should rejoice in his abilities to fix you right up.

We collectively are shocked that you're in denial. Yeah Trump is the picture of moral stability and mental acuity. Lol. 

The best thing is, every day Trump co loses the even more severely. And even more gop drop this guy like a hot rock. And guys like you? Look dumber and dumber and dumber. But we're not supposed to say that anymore. Because you're somehow mentally disabled.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

We collectively are shot that you're in denial. Yeah Trump is the picture of moral stability and mental acuity. Lol. 

The best thing is, every day you loses the even more severely. And even more Rebecca Benz drop this guy like a hot rod. And guys like you? Look dumber and dumber and dumber. But we're not supposed to say that anymore. Because you're somehow mentally disabled.

I never had a wife who dropped me.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My self worth is in tact. Time for joey to step in to fix all your ailments.

And trumps your hero... Lol

Just now, wiffleball said:

And trumps your hero... Lol

Not a hero. Just a really good president. He'll be missed in that role.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Me neither weirdo.lol

Now that your hero won, just keep your tv tuned in to cnn. They will assure you creepy joey will take care of you. 

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Now that your hero won, just keep your tv tuned in to cnn. They will assure you creepy joey will take care of you. 

Actually, your boys at Fox have been a hell of a lot of fun right now. You're literally a mental case at this point. Even Tucker Carlson has called you guys out.

Jesus, you're retarded.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:35 PM, wiffleball said:

Why did you stop the medicine?

58 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Actually, your boys at Fox have been a hell of a lot of fun right now. You're literally a mental case at this point. Even Tucker Carlson has called you guys out.

Jesus, you're retarded.

I haven't seen fox in about 6 months. And even then probably saw it once every couple months for a few months. I don't have any "boys" in life. How about you dumb ass? You have "boys"?

Being retarded is blocking out reality. Basically, the term liberal democrat fits that persona for those who are.  

Dumb ass. Grow up dude and wear some pants instead of skirts your whole life.

I think it is really sad that people are posting political crap in a thread like this.

So wife, how are you feeling?  A few of us have asked why you stopped taking your meds, what’s up?

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

A few of us have asked why you stopped taking your meds, what’s up?

His prognosis is poor. He's going out like he wants. I respect that.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

His prognosis is poor. He's going out like he wants. I respect that.

I get that impression, I’m just seeing if he wants to talk about it.  I think the loss of that job had a big impact on him, and I’m hoping he can bounce back emotionally. :cheers:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I get that impression, I’m just seeing if he wants to talk about it.  I think the loss of that job had a big impact on him, and I’m hoping he can bounce back emotionally. :cheers:

Yeah, you nailed it.