Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How is new released George Floyd video, not the 1st thing on every newscast all week?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/08/the-new-george-floyd-video-should-not-surprise-you/

This week, the Daily Mail managed to get its hands on some previously unreleased body-camera footage of George Floyd’s arrest. Some found that it changed their perception of the incident. Most notably, my former American Conservative colleague Rod Dreher wrote a lightning-rod blog post in which he contended that “George Floyd is dead today almost entirely because of George Floyd.”

Haven't seen this on one single news station.  Why not tell the whole story?

despicable. 

Get ready for Minnesota to burn. Those cops will be found innocent.

The media selects news stories to fit their predefined narrative.  90% of the mainstream media is Liberal, and they are 100% vested in the narrative that whites are racist and are actively oppressing blacks.  To this day we haven’t seen one bit of evidence - not one bit - to suggest that any of those officers were racist.  Liberals turned a case of apparent police brutality into one of racism - and no one ever challenged that notion.

• Like 1

You know why. That Chavin cop looked like an ass and they wanted him to fry.

Seeing tge cops treat George kindly and him complaining about breathing while standing and before being knelt on makes for a poor story framing.

Personally, I had called for 1st degree murder before. When the autopsy came out, I thought 3rd was the right charge but then, when the 2nd came out, upping it to 2nd made sense. I was amazed to find myself agreeing with Keith Ellison at every decision he was making, that's like bizarro world.

Anyway, with this new revelation, I think it has to drop down to 3rd. The cops look a lot better and their actions seem (somewhat) less cruel and unreasonable now.

• Like 1

Wow. George was such a hero the way he was all fvcked up sitting behind the wheel of his car and resisting arrest like that.

Hope they have a huge memorial put up for him.

I still don’t agree he deserved to die or have someone put their knee on his neck. No problem with them holding him down on the ground. He totally was resisting so I have no sympathy there. Knee on neck was excessive :dunno: 

It does not propagate thru the race-bating narrative filter of 'news' organizations.  

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You know why. That Chavin cop looked like an ass and they wanted him to fry.

Seeing tge cops treat George kindly and him complaining about breathing while standing and before being knelt on makes for a poor story framing.

Personally, I had called for 1st degree murder before. When the autopsy came out, I thought 3rd was the right charge but then, when the 2nd came out, upping it to 2nd made sense. I was amazed to find myself agreeing with Keith Ellison at every decision he was making, that's like bizarro world.

Anyway, with this new revelation, I think it has to drop down to 3rd. The cops look a lot better and their actions seem (somewhat) less cruel and unreasonable now.

Gross negligence 

Prediction: Change of venue, 3 of the cops get off , Chauvin convicted of a lower charge. Hilarity ensues.  

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I still don’t agree he deserved to die or have someone put their knee on his neck. No problem with them holding him down on the ground. He totally was resisting so I have no sympathy there. Knee on neck was excessive :dunno: 

It was excessive and the guy deserved to be fired.  The problem is the only 'story' people will remember is some racist white cop killed this innocent black man who was doing nothing wrong.  Just like most of the other 'stories' of racists.  Most people will only recall that this little 12-year old boy Trayvon Martin just out trying to buy skittles was hunted and gunned done by some white wanna be cop.    Nobody will care about the truth that is was some 17-year old kid who was just suspended for 10-days for fighting was on top of Zimmerman (a liberal hispanic) going off on him MMA-style refusing to stop the beating (witness description) before he was shot.  The truth doesn't matter.  There is need for a pound of flesh.  

• Like 1

Rioters are rooting for acquital. Free TVs and other stuff is on the line.

• Like 2

I’m starting to think that Floyd may have died from an overdose.  The trial will likely come down to expert medical opinions as to whether his air or blood supply was restricted by Chauvin’s knee.  My guess is that the Defense will be able to make a compelling argument that Floyd was in the midst of an overdose, as evidenced by his behavior and inability to breath, as is clearly shown in the video of him being put into the car.  The cops certainly didn’t help, but based on what I have seen it looks more like a case of manslaughter or criminal negligence than murder.  If the cop can make a case the knee to the neck restraint was customary procedure or a technique taught to him during training, then he probably gets off.  And then the real riots begin.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

It was excessive and the guy deserved to be fired.  The problem is the only 'story' people will remember is some racist white cop killed this innocent black man who was doing nothing wrong.  Just like most of the other 'stories' of racists.  Most people will only recall that this little 12-year old boy Trayvon Martin just out trying to buy skittles was hunted and gunned done by some white wanna be cop.    Nobody will care about the truth that is was some 17-year old kid who was just suspended for 10-days for fighting was on top of Zimmerman (a liberal hispanic) going off on him MMA-style refusing to stop the beating (witness description) before he was shot.  The truth doesn't matter.  There is need for a pound of flesh.  

Shiite, even after everything that came out, Michael Brown is held up as a martyr to this day, with the slogan "hands up don't shoot" being chanted at protests, and they're still trying to get murder charges pressed against the cop.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prediction: Change of venue, 3 of the cops get off , Chauvin convicted of a lower charge. Hilarity ensues.  

The venue doesn't matter. Minny is in big trouble, as are many other cities. This is going to get ugly. This video will get no play on the news, but an acquittal will be on 24/7

1 hour ago, edjr said:

The venue doesn't matter. Minny is in big trouble, as are many other cities. This is going to get ugly. This video will get no play on the news, but an acquittal will be on 24/7

Change of venue is incredibly important. Not all of Minnesota is whack liberals. As a matter of fact , most of it isn’t. Juries matter.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Change of venue is incredibly important. Not all of Minnesota is whack liberals. As a matter of fact , most of it isn’t. Juries matter.  

The defense will need to make sure the jury is free of woketards.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Even if they get off on the state charges the Feds can come behind them and charge a civil rights violation. Just like with Rodney King. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Can you imagine being locked in a jury room with 11 woketards and voting 'innocent'? That would be hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Can you imagine being locked in a jury room with 11 woketards and voting 'innocent'? That would be hilarious.

It’s either guilty or not guilty. There is no innocent.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s either guilty or not guilty. There is no innocent.  

I think you got the point:

in·no·cent
/ˈinəsənt/

1. not guilty of a crime or offense.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think you got the point:

in·no·cent
/ˈinəsənt/

1. not guilty of a crime or offense.

Not trying to be a nitpick.  But the terms are important when discussing these matters. Innocent is a generalization. Guilty or not guilty is a specific. You can be found not guilty but still not be innocent. Like OJ. 

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even if they get off on the state charges the Feds can come behind them and charge a civil rights violation. Just like with Rodney King. 

Not as long as Trump is POTUS.

Just now, lod001 said:

Not as long as Trump is POTUS.

He wouldn’t. At least Chavous is going down, one way or another. The other three look like they have a case after seeing how Floyd acted. 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not trying to be a nitpick.  But the terms are important when discussing these matters. Innocent is a generalization. Guilty or not guilty is a specific. You can be found not guilty but still not be innocent. Like OJ. 

Regardless, it would get a better reaction to cast a write in vote for "innocent".  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Regardless, it would get a better reaction to cast a write in vote for "innocent".  

Or..."He didn't do it." or, "Just let the guy go, he did this country a service. Drinks on me." :lol:

20 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m starting to think that Floyd may have died from an overdose. 

I agree. Think about that. If you die from a knee on your head...? Uh. No.

Buuuuuuuut....

There could be nothing further that comes out, NOTHING, that would change the minds of liberals.  Zero.

If footage came out of Floyd gutting a pregnant mother with a Wyoming Knife and throwing the baby into a river, and him telling the cop "As soon as I get up, I'm going to go rape your wife and kids and then I'm going to murder you"

If that all came out ON VIDEO.... wouldn't matter.  Libs have already made up their minds.

And no one can come up with a scenario in their wildest imagination that would change the liberals minds. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wouldn’t. At least Chavous is going down, one way or another. The other three look like they have a case after seeing how Floyd acted. 

There seemed to be a unanimous consensus that Chavous was guilty. Well, call me a racist because after seeing that video I’m not so sure anymore. 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There seemed to be a unanimous consensus that Chavous was guilty. Well, call me a racist because after seeing that video I’m not so sure anymore. 

He’s definitely not guilty of murder. 

• Like 1

If they were trained to put the knee on the neck or if there was no damage to neck, he gets off.  Should have gone for manslaughter 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The cops' lawyers should push for a change of venue (out of state), and a judges decision only.  If there are 12 jurors, regardless of where they're at, every black person will find him guilty regardless of the testimony.  There's no way the cops' attorney(s), will agree to a jury of 6 or more minorities.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

AVOID ALL RETAILERS IN THE LINK BELOW.

https://justcapital.com/news/notable-corporate-responses-to-the-george-floyd-protests/

My favorite

Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS will stop placing African-American beauty products in anti-theft cases, alongside other beauty products not given the same protections

Personally, I don't care.  If they're willing to have black people steal their products, that's fine with me.

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The cops' lawyers should push for a change of venue (out of state), and a judges decision only.  If there are 12 jurors, regardless of where they're at, every black person will find him guilty regardless of the testimony.  There's no way the cops' attorney(s), will agree to a jury of 6 or more minorities.

Don’t think you can go out of state. 

50 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Personally, I don't care.  If they're willing to have black people steal their products, that's fine with me.

I don’t think they put protective equipment on items because they are for people of color.  It means people of color steal this stuff more frequent than their white brother’s.  Why?

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t think you can go out of state. 

Ok, I thought it was possible.  If not, then I agree with you that they can't stay in Minneapolis.

This video is pretty damning in my opinion.  He wasn’t given oxygen for what appeared to be about 4 minutes in the ambulance.  Wtf?  How long does it take for emt’s to get oxygen into a dead man?  While they fumble around unpacking things the guy is dying.  They look totally incompetent.  Makes my blood boil.

If Trump loses the election, he should pardon these cops right before he leaves office...