Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Meanwhile, In Ludicrous News....

The guys at the FBG PSF decided that they needed to start a thread on why they wouldn't vote for Trump.  :lol:

In the PSF - which is 99.9% Trump bashing/hating threads. They needed another separate thread for that.

Just sayin'. Seems massively redundant.

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The guys at the FBG PSF decided that they needed to start a thread on why they wouldn't vote for Trump.  :lol:

In the PSF - which is 99.9% Trump bashing/hating threads. They needed another separate thread for that.

Let me guess, racist and a divider, as opposed to the unifier that Obama was.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

A thread on here complaining about FBG is redundant as well.  🤷‍♂️

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

A thread on here complaining about FBG is redundant as well.  🤷‍♂️

Turn the channel.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Turn the channel.  

Wouldn't that be the same as me telling some of you to stop going to FBG?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wouldn't that be the same as me telling some of you to stop going to FBG?

I don’t consider it complaining. I consider it a study in contrast.  Now tell me I’m wrong about why I enjoy it. . Lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t consider it complaining. I consider it a study in contrast.  Now tell me I’m wrong about why I enjoy it. . Lol. 

I'm just enjoying the hypocrisy.  Carry on.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm just enjoying the hypocrisy.  Carry on.

I definitely get that vibe when you complain about it. Enjoying.  Lol. Why would you want to stop something you’re enjoying? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I definitely get that vibe when you complain about it. Enjoying.  Lol. Why would you want to stop something you’re enjoying? 

Never said anyone had to stop.  Just pointing out how similar everyone is.

Never said anyone had to stop.  Just pointing out how similar everyone is.

You said it was redundant. Which means unnecessary. If it’s not necessary, as you say, it shouldn’t be done. Hence, you think it should stop. Yet you enjoy it. Make up your mind man. 

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They are simply retarded.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

I have him on ignore.  I don't engage people on the spectrum.  They're just not stable enough to hold a conversation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said it was redundant. Which means unnecessary. If it’s not necessary, as you say, it shouldn’t be done. Hence, you think it should stop. Yet you enjoy it. Make up your mind man. 

It was a sarcastic comment to point out the hypocrisy of it.  Once again, this exact thing could be said about the original post.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It was a sarcastic comment to point out the hypocrisy of it.  Once again, this exact thing could be said about the original post.

Noted. See you next time when it comes up again and you complain.  About something you enjoy. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Noted. See you next time when it comes up again and you complain.  About something you enjoy. 

Yeah, I never said I didn't enjoy it.  Not sure why you keep pushing that part.  Carry on.

Oh now now..In all fairness.  Someone started a "why I am voting for Trump" there..which was unusual.  And this was the counter.  Yes they hate Trump there and discuss it constantly..But that thread actually made sense.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have him on ignore.  I don't engage people on the spectrum.  They're just not stable enough to hold a conversation.

:pointstosky:

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Oh now now..In all fairness.  Someone started a "why I am voting for Trump" there..which was unusual.  And this was the counter.  Yes they hate Trump there and discuss it constantly..But that thread actually made sense.

Well, the point is that the ENTIRE PSF is basically one large thread on why they won't vote for Trump.  It didn't make sense because it was redundant.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, I never said I didn't enjoy it.  Not sure why you keep pushing that part.  Carry on.

cause he is a troll

Just now, TimmySmith said:

You are responding to TrollDC lite.  :dunno:

I'm curious as to what gets classified as being a troll here?  I think by the general definition of it, many here could be called a troll.

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

All the retards voting for Alzheimer's Biden will now run to that thread because no Trump voters will be in their anti trump thread, listening to the diahrea coming out of their mouths.

I found this post hilarious.  When reading it, I was wondering if he actually ever heard of Joe Biden, because his comments don't in any way reflect Biden's history.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You are responding to TrollDC lite.  :dunno:

are you saying Hawkeye is a bit of a troll?  cause I dont see that.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm curious as to what gets classified as being a troll here?  I think by the general definition of it, many here could be called a troll.

Well, for one thing as I've pointed out before, you never post in their threads about this forum.  Yet you always chastise people here if they start a thread about FBGheys.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well, for one thing as I've pointed out before, you never post in their threads about this forum.  Yet you always chastise people here if they start a thread about FBGheys.

i have never really gone to fbg.  only thru a link added here a few times..like in this thread.  do they start threads/talk about this place as much as the geeks do about them?

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

i have never really gone to fbg.  only thru a link added here a few times..like in this thread.  do they start threads/talk about this place as much as the geeks do about them?

Shotard has brought this forum up on NUMEROUS occasions.  And, of course, it's not nice things he's saying - but that's okay, we don't say nice things about them.

But, just so you know, according to Shotard the fact that you're even here makes you a racist, homophobe, sexist, bigot misogynist, etc...

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't think they talk about this forum much at all.  I don't think they care.  There are a handful of guys who visit both sites.  I don't think I've been on there for a few weeks now.  I mentioned this place on FBG a couple times and each time someone here complained about it.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think they talk about this forum much at all.  I don't think they care.  There are a handful of guys who visit both sites.  I don't think I've been on there for a few weeks now.  I mentioned this place on FBG a couple times and each time someone here complained about it.

The big difference is that we are allowed to speak our mind, like the first amendment says...  At FBG, you can speak your mind, as long as you don't ruffle the left's feathers...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, posty said:

The big difference is that we are allowed to speak our mind, like the first amendment says...  At FBG, you can speak your mind, as long as you don't ruffle the left's feathers...

I agree.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, the problem was that you just didn't "mention" it.  You said some negative things about it.

I don't think anyone would complain about you "mentioning" it, if that's all you did. But you didn't do that.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Not really but they do mention it on occasion.  I've used the analogy before that these two sites are like Cheers and Gary's old town tavern from the show Cheers.  It doesn't really matter much to me personally.  I think it's fine if either site mentions the other.  I don't know why Hawkeye has to be the Sho board police whenever FBG's is mentioned here but that's his thing.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, the problem was that you just didn't "mention" it.  You said some negative things about it.

I don't think anyone would complain about you "mentioning" it, if that's all you did. But you didn't do that.

I didn't make anything up or exaggerate.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Not really but they do mention it on occasion.  I've used the analogy before that these two sites are like Cheers and Gary's old town tavern from the show Cheers.  It doesn't really matter much to me personally.  I think it's find if either site mentions the other.  I don't know why Hawkeye has to be the Sho board police whenever FBG's is mentioned here but that's his thing.

I just find it funny how often that place gets brought up here.  

I just find it funny how often that place gets brought up here.  

I don't mind it at all.  Those guys are nuts, I don't want any part of them on a regular basis... but if someone wants to post something here that stands out, I like a good laugh.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, posty said:

EXACTLY. These threads are meant to irritate losers like ShoTard who continues to visit here, reads them and then goes back to his safe zone where only crazy liberal thinking is allowed. He got his ass kicked so much here he has to wear depends now full time. He wants to post here but the embarrassing beatdowns have humiliated him.