Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

HS football practice starts today.

Two-a-days start in about 2 hours.  

I’m hoping we’ll be able to see this through.   We’re still in phase 4 which only allows outdoor gatherings of 100 people.   

I was also named Varsity basketball Asst. Coach/J.V. Head coach this morning.  

I think we’ll have to move into phase 5 in order to start practicing and playing hoops indoors.  

Our football season in youth was just canceled today. The governor rolled back some opening provisions that made it impossible to continue. I expect that our HS season will be pushed to the spring and we hope that they can play then.

Good luck to your season!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Our football season in youth was just canceled today. The governor rolled back some opening provisions that made it impossible to continue. I expect that our HS season will be pushed to the spring and we hope that they can play then.

Good luck to your season!

Spring could work.  At least this year’s seniors still have a shot to play.   

If they move football and soccer to Spring, would they move baseball, softball, golf, tennis and track to fall?   

48 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Spring could work.  At least this year’s seniors still have a shot to play.   

If they move football and soccer to Spring, would they move baseball, softball, golf, tennis and track to fall?   

They are looking at doing fall sports in March/April and then spring sports in May/June. At least each season will have something.  The hard part is that the spring sports were hit this year too.  

• Like 1