Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

White Childrens Lives Matter 5 y/o executed while playing in his yard.

In stories that would break the internet if the races where reversed A black man executes a 5 y/o white boy.

https://www.wral.com/wilson-man-wanted-in-fatal-shooting-on-5-year-old-apprehended/19227849/

Black violent crime is out of control. 13 > 50 isn't even true. Black males aged 15-35 who are engaging in the vast majority of violent crime account for what, 4-6% of the total population?  It's so bad media companies stop posting mug shots because people see the actual problem. It's time we face this problem and tell the truth.

White liberals who have their heads in the sand, who also live in save WHITE communities will call this thread racist (as if that means anything). Black crime is out of control and there are mountains of evidence. 

If I were the white people there I’d go protest. March downtown demanding justice. Because that was a straight execution. You don’t shoot a little kid in the head for no reason 

Sick of the bullshit narrative that blacks are victims. 9 out of 10 interracial murders are blacks killing whites. Time to start pushing back on this and the nonsense, pandering excuses made for them. 

• Thanks 1

This child should be considered a saint and have a statue. Eventually everyone is going to wake up and when they do, a certain segment will get a reality check to the face. 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So woke. Eating dinner with your son's black executioner. Small price for progress. :thumbsup:

Sure the kid didn't die of covid?  Family was obviously not social distancing.

Need to see the body cam footage of the arresting agents.  I am worried they may have mistreated the suspect.  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Need to see the body cam footage of the arresting agents.  I am worried they may have mistreated the suspect.  

And he should be let out of prison immediately or else he could catch a cold or flu.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And he should be let out of prison immediately or else he could catch a cold or flu.

No Justice, No Peace.  

And the definition of justice is ours.  We want reparations or else any violence we commit is on you, including shooting 5-year olds.  See how much we love peace.

Liberals saying "Kid had it coming"

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Liberals saying "Kid had it coming"

People think that is a hyperbole, but look at the rally in Chicago yesterday supporting all the looting and violence because the police shot a guy who was shooting at them.

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest

“That is reparations,” a BLM organizer said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance"

$60 million in property damage and 13 injured police...let's support that?  

Shouldn’t the leftist DA be letting them all out around lunchtime? 

JFC.  The animals burn the entire country due to a handful of CRIMINALS dying at the hands of cops.  How many kids have been shot and killed by these poor oppressed folks in just the past few weeks alone?  Welcome to BLM Utopia everyone. 

Post them at FBG, be curious if the thread sticks around...

Plus they need some enlightenment...

They have free reign to commit more crime now too. All they ave to say is I can’t breathe, which they say no matter what now,  and it’s a hate crime against the perp. Cops want nothing to do with the people causing the vast majority of the crime, that’s a huge problem.

1 hour ago, posty said:

Post them at FBG, be curious if the thread sticks around...

Plus they need some enlightenment...

I was thinking the exact same thing.  I guarantee you they wouldn’t engage in any meaningful discussion about black crime. Instead, they’d likely wonder aloud why this was deserving as a topic.

This is one of the most heinous crimes I’ve ever heard of.  And you will hear nothing about it within the mainstream media.  Just imagine if the races were reversed.  The entire country would burn.  

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

If I were the white people there I’d go protest. March downtown demanding justice. Because that was a straight execution. You don’t shoot a little kid in the head for no reason 

You'd get called a white supremacist

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

You'd get called a white supremacist

Probably. But there’s going to be a breaking point for all this and it’s not going to be pretty for the BLM/antifa/liberal crowd 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Probably. But there’s going to be a breaking point for all this and it’s not going to be pretty for the BLM/antifa/liberal crowd 

Yeah I'm just saying if you don't bend a knee and you support your own in any way you'll be labeled a racist. I personally don't care so I say what I want.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah I'm just saying if you don't bend a knee and you support your own in any way you'll be labeled a racist. I personally don't care so I say what I want.

Same here. Of course most levelheaded Americans disagree with them 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Same here. Of course most levelheaded Americans disagree with them 

Gamers unite ✊🏻

27 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m doubting there ever will be one. Conservatives are poosies. Especially the ones in office. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m doubting there ever will be one. Conservatives are poosies. Especially the ones in office. 

No they just have a lot more to lose. Liberals have no jobs or are broke. If a conservative knocks out a liberal they get sued and lose not only their money but also their job. Liberals just get jail time then bailed out 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

No they just have a lot more to lose. Liberals have no jobs or are broke. If a conservative knocks out a liberal they get sued and lose not only their money but also their job. Liberals just get jail time then bailed out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Democrats in office stay united and bully Republicans. Republicans break rank and cave to the woke mob. It’s even happening with John Roberts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Democrats in office stay united and bully Republicans. Republicans break rank and cave to the woke mob. It’s even happening with John Roberts. 

People in office will have zero do with with any civil unrest, underestimate the lengths the average Joe will go to when push comes to shove is exactly what will be the downfall of the left

Staying away dramatically cuts your chances of being a victim of violent crime.  You can look it up. 

Won't see this mentioned at CNN or MSNBC. This pile of sh1t should be executed today.

5 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

This is one of the most heinous crimes I’ve ever heard of.  And you will hear nothing about it within the mainstream media.  Just imagine if the races were reversed.  The entire country would burn.  

That thought experiment will make you insane if you think about it too long.     George Floyd and Mike Brown sparked riots across the country.      But a guy walks up to a 5 yr old and blows his brains out and it's a non-issue?     WTF?

12 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Not a word if this on CNN.  Not one focking word.

“Enemies of the people“ is too nice a term.

This is true and actually I am some what surprised.  Well not really.  It wouldnt make the tv coverage.  But I try to google cnn and the name or the killer.  Or cnn and 5 year old shot.....and literally nothing comes up on CNN.  Where as any other news outlet has it.

Just amazing.  Not even a word.   Not even a google search find.  Amazing.  

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is true and actually I am some what surprised.  Well not really.  It wouldnt make the tv coverage.  But I try to google cnn and the name or the killer.  Or cnn and 5 year old shot.....and literally nothing comes up on CNN.  Where as any other news outlet has it.

Just amazing.  Not even a word.   Not even a google search find.  Amazing.  

Yup.  That goes beyond simply “not viewing it as tv worthy content” and into the realm of intentional suppression of news.  By any measure this story is worthy of mention at least somewhere on the CNN website.  It’s so Orwellian.  More than ever I am convinced that the media in this country, as it exists today, needs to be torn down.

This story is like 35 miles from me, I have family in Wilson, NC.  :unsure:

Odd fact:  The people that live in and around Wilson pronounce it WilTson.  Not on purpose, just the accent.