Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

White Childrens Lives Matter 5 y/o executed while playing in his yard.

North Carolina is turning into a real shithole. 

The allowance for bad behaviors, dare I say criminality, as a norm for segments or locations is troubling.  Notable is the harsh response to stand up to such bad behavior or criminality.....these are becoming dangerous times.

No sign of it on MSN.com either.  I've been lazy and never switched my home page to something else.  Any suggestions?  I'm sick of those focks.  

Tucker had it on last night. Willing to bet he will have the parents on at some point. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tucker had it on last night. Willing to bet he will have the parents on at some point. 

Can you imagine how pissedoff the parents must be at the lack of coverage on this.  

Just now, NorthernVike said:

Can you imagine how pissedoff the parents must be at the lack of coverage on this.  

The mom went off on Facebook. Says she’s going scorched earth. Burying the kid today. I’d say she starts making noise at some point. 

Did you guys notice that, much like the national media, Peenie doesn't give a sh*t about this kid?  Imagine if a white dude walked up and shot a 5 year old black kid dead for no reason.  Peenie would be all up in here telling us how racist this country is and how black people have to worry about that on a daily basis.  But white kid?  :Peeniecrickets:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Did you guys notice that, much like the national media, Peenie doesn't give a sh*t about this kid?  Imagine if a white dude walked up and shot a 5 year old black kid dead for no reason.  Peenie would be all up in here telling us how racist this country is and how black people have to worry about that on a daily basis.  But white kid?  :Peeniecrickets:

Absolutely

1 minute ago, Strike said:

And this country would be burned to the ground in that reversal of races. Fock Floyd. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

It could be so much better than this, imagine a world without them ☺️

5 year olds?  :shocking:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It could be so much better than this, imagine a world without them 

Japan? 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Yes

Saudi Arabia? 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

No sign of it on MSN.com either.  I've been lazy and never switched my home page to something else.  Any suggestions?  I'm sick of those focks.  

P0rnhub? 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This child killer could have been Barrys wife.. 

:Mr-T:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Now imagine if it happened when they were camping

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

In Raleigh, 17 year old white girl in her car at a fast food restaurant is robbed and murdered.  But BLM!@#!

https://www.wral.com/17-year-old-arrested-in-killing-of-garner-teen-three-others-charged-with-accessory/19242572/

:mad:

Wow, strong, strong words from the father.  He may need to walk this back a bit.

In an interview with WRAL News, Jim Baker, the victim's father, said he is grateful police made the arrests. He also said he was surprised they were so young.

“She didn’t deserve to get shot and killed and left in a parking lot," Jim Baker, Veronica's father, told WRAL on Monday.

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

In Raleigh, 17 year old white girl in her car at a fast food restaurant is robbed and murdered.  But BLM!@#!

https://www.wral.com/17-year-old-arrested-in-killing-of-garner-teen-three-others-charged-with-accessory/19242572/

These people are just misguided and need bread to eat.  This is systematic racism.  This white kid had some money through priviledge and these people needed it.  

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

Surprised it actually made the news.

This is my local news.  Wake me up when crimes like this are front and center on CNN or most any of the rest. 

4 people going nowhere and we’re never going to amount to anything killed someone with potential and most likely a bright future ahead of her. 
Why was she at a Bojangles in the first place? That’s the ghetto version of Popeyes. 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Why was she at a Bojangles in the first place? That’s the ghetto version of Popeyes. 

Not in North Carolina.  Bojangles started here and they are everywhere.  It’s the opposite here, Popeyes is the ghetto version.  

Plus Churches is the ghetto version of Popeyes.

I wonder when people are going to realize that white people have a much better case that they are being targeted by black people than black people have a case that they are being targeted by police.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I wonder when people are going to realize that white people have a much better case that they are being targeted by black people than black people have a case that they are being targeted by police.

It’s not even close. Everyone knows black males are the ones doing the majority of violence in this country. But we are told to accept garbage excuses and look the other way. So cowardly.  

59 minutes ago, nobody said:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/video/841914

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not even close. Everyone knows black males are the ones doing the majority of violence in this country. But we are told to accept garbage excuses and look the other way. So cowardly.  

Exactly.  This bogus narrative of BLM - that it’s blacks who are being murdered by racists who don't view their lives as having any worth - is the biggest load of crap ever perpetrated on the American public.  The exact opposite is happening with far more frequency, and it’s not even close.  When it comes to interracial violence, blacks commit 86% versus whites committing only 14%.  When it comes to interracial murders, blacks commit 70% versus whites committing only 30%.  When are we going to start a discussion about that?

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

8:30pm. That could be anybody.  

The Bakers said their daughter loved camping, the ocean and helping others, and she was supposed to start college at Wake Technical Community College on Monday.

There ya go, she racist  :thumbsdown:

25 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Exactly.  This bogus narrative of BLM - that it’s blacks who are being murdered by racists who don't view their lives as having any worth - is the biggest load of crap ever perpetrated on the American public.  The exact opposite is happening with far more frequency, and it’s not even close.  When it comes to interracial violence, blacks commit 86% versus whites committing only 14%.  When it comes to interracial murders, blacks commit 70% versus whites committing only 30%.  When are we going to start a discussion about that?

43 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

WHITE PRIVILEGE WARNING.  Don't go using your RACIST math to prove a point. :nono: