Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

NJ pedophile wins appeal: setting court precedent for the storm in Hollywood

The problem is that very young people are not targeting older people. No 10 year old is wanting sex from a 30 year old. Perhaps the age limit should drop? I think kids at age 16 are old enough to give consent and have sex.

Just now, peenie said:

The problem is that young people are not targeting older people. No 10 year old is wanting sex from a 30 year old. Perhaps the age limit should drop? I think kids at age 15 are old enough to give consent and have sex.

Gay sex?  With men or women of any age?  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

I think 15 is too young. I changed to 16. I think at 16 whether you are male or female you can have sex if you choose, with an older person.

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Did you read your article?  He won an appeal due to his right to a speedy trial being violated.  It had nothing to do with the actual offense he committed.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did you read your article?  He won an appeal due to his right to a speedy trial being violated.  It had nothing to do with the actual offense he committed.

He’s still got the appeal back and know will be able to argue his point :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

He’s still got the appeal back and know will be able to argue his point :dunno: 

Argue his point?  I don't think so.   It's a narrow appeal victory.  From your article:

The decision orders a lower court to examine in order determine whether any delays in the trial attributed to prosecutors were legitimate and whether the appellant’s rights were violated.

He doesn't get to litigate whether diddling little boys should be legal. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Argue his point?  I don't think so.   It's a narrow appeal victory.  From your article:

He doesn't get to litigate whether diddling little boys should be legal. 

Nah. He will still be able to argue his point. The more exposure it gets the more people will do the same. The more they will try to push the agenda. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

lets ask NAMBLA

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I think 15 is too young. I changed to 16. I think at 16 whether you are male or female you can have sex if you choose, with an older person.

I can tell you this... when I was in 6th grade (11 years old), I wanted to have sex with an 8th grader who was pregnant.  I knew she'd be safe.  That said, when I got to 8th grade (13 years old), I wanted to have sex with my 34 year old art teacher.  She was a hottie!!  I'm guessing boys think about it LOT more than girls do at that young age.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I can tell you this... when I was in 6th grade (11 years old), I wanted to have sex with an 8th grader who was pregnant.  I knew she'd be safe.  That said, when I got to 8th grade (13 years old), I wanted to have sex with my 34 year old art teacher.  She was a hottie!!  I'm guessing boys think about it LOT more than girls do at that young age.

Yup.  I so wanted to bang my 8th grade English teacher.   She had a gorgeous rack. 

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yup.  I so wanted to bang my 8th grade English teacher.   She had a gorgeous rack. 

None of my teachers were the least bit hot. All either old, fat, ugly, or a combination of them all. Kids today are lucky with the teachers nowadays 

45 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

None of my teachers were the least bit hot. All either old, fat, ugly, or a combination of them all. Kids today are lucky with the teachers nowadays 

That's sucks.  I had a lot.  One in kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 2 in 6th & 7th grade, 1 in 8th.  Had 1 in 9th, and 2 in 10th (dropped out that summer).  To this day, my geometry teacher is the hottest woman I've ever met.

53 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's sucks.  I had a lot.  One in kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 2 in 6th & 7th grade, 1 in 8th.  Had 1 in 9th, and 2 in 10th (dropped out that summer).  To this day, my geometry teacher is the hottest woman I've ever met.

Man the ONE young teacher we had at my school had a pancake ass and an ugly ass face. Body was meh as well. At least the girls in my school were hot. Would have them give me a back scratch, scalp massage, or the one girl who sat in front of me would massage my calf’s and thighs (while getting far up my leg close to my crotch). So I really didn’t miss out on the teachers too much lol 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Man the ONE young teacher we had at my school had a pancake ass and an ugly ass face. Body was meh as well. At least the girls in my school were hot. Would have them give me a back scratch, scalp massage, or the one girl who sat in front of me would massage my calf’s and thighs (while getting far up my leg close to my crotch). So I really didn’t miss out on the teachers too much lol 

Weird flex but alright 

• Haha 2

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Weird flex but alright 

Yea it is lol. I just remembered that because of the pancake ass teacher I had and it made me remember the one girl giving me calf massages every day. Sh1t was legit cause I never had it done before til then 

Liberals believe everyone should be allowed to express themselves.  I knew long ago liberals would become pro-pedophile.  Liberals claim "It's their urge, so they deserve the right to relieve those urges even if it means sex with little boys"

Liberals will soon be referring to 40 year old men who have sex with 8 year old girls as "Non age-discriminatory lovers"