Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Where did my Kamala thread go? That was a legit thread about a wrestler who died, James “Kamala” Harris!

This is censorship! Kamala, the wwe wrestler passed away. His name is James Harris, also known as Kamala. I don’t give a rat queef if that’s the same name as the politician chick!

12 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is censorship! Kamala, the wwe wrestler passed away. His name is James Harris, also known as Kamala. I don’t give a rat queef if that’s the same name as the politician chick!

His name is James Harris.

17 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Say his name!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

George the Animal Steel had a Masters Degree and was a devout Catholic. Crazy. Kamala recorded songs and has an album.

George the Animal Steel, one of Detroit's finest.

Also, this is true, the guy was a high school science teacher.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

This place will probably be footballguys light in a few years

It's getting there rapidly.  No reason that thread, or mine, should have been removed.  And if they are the least Mike could do is tell us why.  At last with the hotties threads we know why.  But as far as I can tell neither of the two threads removed yesterday violated any rules.

Sugar Bear Harris. May you RIP brother!

A true gentle giant, and one of the nicest guys that was every in the industry. He's had alot of rough times in recent years health wise do to diabetes. Unfortunately, I believe he might have had financial troubles also.

A great gimmick  (thank you Jerry lawler), and a good man. 

On 8/11/2020 at 5:11 PM, tanatastic said:

Of course you gave a rats queef that it was the same name, that is why you manipilated his name to match hers.   There was no point to your thread except to be funny, and it failed at being funny.   

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Of course you gave a rats queef that it was the same name, that is why you manipilated his name to match hers.   There was no point to your thread except to be funny, and it failed at being funny.   

Tanatastic = bad man.

IGNORE :lol:

7 hours ago, jonmx said:

No manipulation, that’s his name. I posted that before she was VP, I’m a wrestling fan not a politics fan. It was funny and still is.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

No manipulation, that’s his name. I posted that before she was VP, I’m a wrestling fan not a politics fan. It was funny and still is.

His name is James Harris, aka Kamala.  So yes, it is a manipulation of his stage name and real name.  

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

His name is James Harris, aka Kamala.  So yes, it is a manipulation of his stage name and real name.  

Soooooooooo,

In the past 40 year's he's never been called by his gimmick name and his real name. Kamala Harris?:dunno:

Hey tan. You're a knowledgeable wrestling fan. So I'm sure you've heard this before.

My favorite Kamala story.

They just came up with the gimmick. He's in Memphis for a couple months now. Lawler does all the paintings on his body every night. One night (months into the gimmick). Sugar says. "Jerry, why you make fun and mock me, and paint bananas on me every night?"

Jerry says" Those aren't bananas. Those are moon's. You're from Uganda." Sugar says, "oh yeah, that makes sence". :doh: :clap:

Seriously, he was the most naive, nicest guy's the industry had. And, he was one of the few men, Andre the Giant ever let body slam him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I bet he was less of a ho than the other kamala

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I bet he was less of a ho than the other kamala

True, but she is less dead.  

On 8/12/2020 at 7:39 AM, Strike said:

It's getting there rapidly.  No reason that thread, or mine, should have been removed.  And if they are the least Mike could do is tell us why.  At last with the hotties threads we know why.  But as far as I can tell neither of the two threads removed yesterday violated any rules.

I wouldn’t necessarily have deleted it but I can see Mike’s side here. With a big political figure it could potentially be seen as threatening or the like. Don’t wanna have the FBI accidentally let the hamsters out when they raid Mike’s basement!