Frozenbeernuts

My vote to who gets first vaccines

Please give it to the people scared to leave their houses first. Then they can shut up and we can reopen the country normally. We don't have to hear their incessant bitching and whining about how dangerous covid is. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Then move on to the people wearing masks while driving alone in their cars. 

I saw where people are wearing their masks at home now that school has started back :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

They are probably the same people

FBGs. If it ends up turning people into this: 

Then at least it won't matter as that's what most of them look like already.

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Please give it to the people scared to leave their houses first. Then they can shut up and we can reopen the country normally. We don't have to hear their incessant bitching and whining about how dangerous covid is. 

If incessant bitching and whining bothers you, you might want to unbookmark The Geek Club.

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I don't care who they are in the car with, unless they are uber or test driving a car

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Cancer will be cured if Biden wins...

Trump has already cured cancer.  There hasn't been a death caused by cancer in many months.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Honcho.  

I got my shot months ago when I went to the BLM protest.  Why do you think none of us get sick.  ;)

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I got my shot months ago when I went to the BLM protest.  Why do you think none of us get sick.  ;)

I assumed it was patchouli oil.   Anyway, congrats, take the mask off and live dammit!

absolutely give it to the morons that love covid...the ones who are giddy about staying home and doing nothing. basically all the libtards.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

So, I was in the middle of masturbating!

Beat you (and myself) again mother focker!!

:dancingbanana:

Double win! Fu :mad:

They are going to force everyone to take it. 

If you decline you will be unpersoned.

20 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I think all liberals should be forced to take the ones from Russia.  After all, they are the ones who think the government should control people.

42 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think all liberals should be forced to take the ones from Russia.  After all, they are the ones who think the government should control people.

I have seen more support for Russia from non liberals

26 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I have seen more support for Russia from non liberals

Not surprised.  I think the non-libs are overly anxious to get back to normal.  The libs don't want it... because it might get things back to normal before the election.  They DO NOT want that.

21 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Standing Ovation!!! :doublethumbsup:

The only reason someone is wearing a mask in a car is probably because like me, they have to wear it all day at work and you forget to take it off.

Keep in mind, you'll only have to put it right back on if you go into store.

I'm not sure who put the crazy face, but you're probably someone who doesn't have to wear a mask often. I'm just saying that if you've been wearing it all day, you have to wear it in the elevator, on the way out of the building and in the parking lot, who grabs their mask before getting inside the car. When you get in your car you immediately put the key in and begin driving. Sometimes you may just be thinking about getting home and not about your mask until a few minutes of driving. Don't judge, it could happen to you.

• Confused 1