tubby_mcgee

Alex Jones

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f346e1fdf77c4044edba6f5

Crazy stuff. 

He believes after Trump wins, they blue states will say "That didn't count, we are going to use the popular vote. " and then have a separate inauguration for Biden.  I guess its been SAID...its not Alex Jones predicting it.   Dems have said they are going to secede, elect Biden in their own world, see what the military does..and if the military doesn't act, the dems said they are going to burn down every government building in the US.

Dems have said "We will begin destroying the country so that the military will have no choice but to remove Trump, in order to stop the total destruction of the country. "

Liberals need ready to fight eyeball to eyeball, bullet for bullet with the right.  If the above things happen...its likely to happen.

Libs, can you handle it?

Um.... it's Alex Jones.

I mean the guy's takes on the situations are funny as hell, he doesn't pull punches and over-stuffy leftists he takes on need a good taking down of ridicule, but you can't really take him seriously.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Um.... it's Alex Jones.

I mean the guy's takes on the situations are funny as hell, he doesn't pull punches and over-stuffy leftists he takes on need a good taking down of ridicule, but you can't really take him seriously.

Hopefully he is off his rocker.

Alex has been right far more than he gets credit for.

The Deep State and controlled media have done all they can to discredit him through the years, hmmm.......I wonder why.

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Gawd will you knuckleheads quit it with this sh!t.  It gets super old.

Very powerful people are fighting for their lives. They will burn the country down before going to jail. We are seeing that now.

That being said this will not happen.

• Like 1