Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Fans boo, fire objects at players at first kneeling during Anthem with fans in attendance

29 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Oh it's even more real than that

:lol:one of my favorite videos. but also depressing :(

32 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Oh it's even more real than that

Gotta be an elaborate parody.

Liberals live in a bubble that's for sure. 

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i believe it's real. but now you might have fake freaks going just for fun. that 50yo trans dude might have been a jokester. :lol:

Oh if there was ever something that called for a Geek Meet, this would be it,

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Gotta be an elaborate parody.

I think that was Thanksgiving dinner at MDCs house. 

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think that was Thanksgiving dinner at MDCs house. 

If you must celebrate the feast honoring the conquest of Native Americans, please consider serving tofurky and rice milk mashed potatoes. 

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Dear Reggie Cannon,

Slurp my . Off. Drown in a puddle of AIDS.

Sincerely,

Voltaire - FFToday Geek Club

Our SJW plays pro soccer, so he most likely grew up in a fairly well-off family to handle all of the club and travel teams.  This is the profile of pissed off virtue signaler; well-off, usually white.  Funny how you don't seem to hear a lot from black people who grew up in the ghetto and worked hard to get out.  :dunno:

I would stand up and do the chicken dance but of course with pretend clapping so as not to offend. 

8 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I just found out a friend of mine in our fantasy league is calling it quits this year, saying he can no longer support the NFL in any way.  What makes this unique?  The league is 33 years old - one of the oldest leagues I know of.  Think about that - this guy's been in this league with his buddies for 33 years, and he is so pissed off about the politics infiltrating the NFL that he is calling it quits.  This guy is as big an NFL fan as anyone I've ever met.

In my main league that I am the commish, we lost 2 recently for the same reason.  I'm trying to remember when our league started..I remember we drafted Steve Young in his first year of being the niners starter. 

Also, the 2 people that quit the league this year have only been in it in mine for about 10 years.  Still...

Its been a day since this happened, and there is not a single youtube video actually showing the booing, nor any audio i can find.  We just have photos of kneeling players and video of players calling fans disgusting.

They can express their feelings by kneeling, but fan’s can’t do the same by booing. Liberals man, they just want it their way. Like children 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They can express their feelings by kneeling, but fan’s can’t do the same by booing. Liberals man, they just want it their way. Like children 

👋 (Jazz hands) 👋

• Haha 1

God I hope this reaches the NFl.....likely wont touch the NBA, most of their fan base has been drinking the Kool Aide all their lives....well-indoctrinated