Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

President Trump: "The Peacemaker"

President Trump brokered a peace deal between Israel and The UAE. Bringing peace to the Middle East. 

Link

Huge win for President Trump.  Well done.  🇮🇱

Trump sucks at starting WWIII. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Peace Prize? Not likely. Unless Trump apologizes for bringing these countries together.

that prize has been rendered a joke since Barry got it just for being a half black.  

• Thanks 1

President Trump on whether it's more difficult to negotiate with the Dems or the Middle East:

"The Middle East is more reasonable."  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump sucks at starting WWIII. 

He might get on Mount Rushmore after all.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

President Trump on whether it's more difficult to negotiate with the Dems or the Middle East:

"The Middle East is more reasonable."  :lol:

:clap: :first:

More like the pacemaker.

:rimshot:

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Please wait while the board liberals receive their talking points on how to bash Trump over this...

easy the jews and arabs are building trump properties

Fock Jared, but wasn’t he in charge of this? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fock Jared, but wasn’t he in charge of this? 

He is one of the family Jews. And he was front and center during the presser. 

52 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He is one of the family Jews. And he was front and center during the presser. 

Him and Ivanka need to GTFO of the WH. Every time Trump is about to do something good Jared pulls it in a different direction. 

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Him and Ivanka need to GTFO of the WH. Everytime time Trump is about to do something good Jared pulls it in a different direction. 

If I were him I'd fill as many positions as I could with people I felt I could trust. Right or wrong, he feels he can trust Jared. If he had a hand in this deal, he's earned a contract extension imo. Although, I wouldn't be upset to see him go. 

Ivanka, on the other hand, needs to stay. She may well be the first female POTUS. Every second she's there is irreplaceable experience. 

You guys don't understand.  Biden set the stage for this historic agreement:

The coming together of Israel and Arab states builds on the efforts of multiple administrations to foster a broader Arab-Israeli opening, including the efforts of the Obama-Biden administration to build on the Arab Peace Initiative. I personally spent time with leaders of both Israel and UAE during our administration building the case for cooperation and broader engagement and the benefits it could deliver to both nations, and I am gratified by today’s announcement.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If I were him I'd fill as many positions as I could with people I felt I could trust. Right or wrong, he feels he can trust Jared. If he had a hand in this deal, he's earned a contract extension imo. Although, I wouldn't be upset to see him go. 

Ivanka, on the other hand, needs to stay. She may well be the first female POTUS. Every second she's there is irreplaceable experience. 

I don't understand why Americans care if there is peace in the middle east and if we brokered the deal or not. I just don't care, this doesn't affect my life whatsoever. I also don't believe there will ever be peace in the ME so it's a bunch of lip service. 

And God I hope not. She's more liberal than some of the far left democrats. She's a cringy feminist, Trump just happens to be her dad. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don't understand why Americans care if there is peace in the middle east and if we brokered the deal or not. I just don't care, this doesn't affect my life whatsoever. I also don't believe there will ever be peace in the ME so it's a bunch of lip service. 

And God I hope not. She's more liberal than some of the far left democrats. She's a cringy feminist, Trump just happens to be her dad. 

I wouldn't care if those desert dooshbags would keep their squabbles over there, but they don't. They chant death to America and refer to us as the Great Satan. Peace in the region is marginally more preferable to turning it all to glass. I'd prefer peace but I'm good either way. 

You might be right about Ivanka. I'd still like to see her tittays. 

• Haha 1

Big win for Trump/Foreign policy.  Just having Netanyahu and Israel put aside any talk of annexing the West Bank is a huge accomplishment. And having a third Arab country now having peaceful relations with Israel can't be understated.  

Good job to the President and his team for accomplishing this.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Big win for Trump/Foreign policy.  Just having Netanyahu and Israel put aside any talk of annexing the West Bank is a huge accomplishment. And having a third Arab country now having peaceful relations with Israel can't be understated.  

Good job to the President and his team for accomplishing this.

:thumbsup:

God bless this man. Walking across bridges, crying and flailing around is a dead end road. Have to haggle it out. Real Muslims, Jews and Whites get it. 

• Confused 1

Did I just hear Saudi Arabia is next? 

Does this guy ever sleep?

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Did I just hear Saudi Arabia is next? 

Does this guy ever sleep?

This is why we need businessmen in office rather than career politicians. The lines are a lot clearer. You can judge them on what they achieve rather than spending years trying to figure out what they did.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Him and Ivanka need to GTFO of the WH. Every time Trump is about to do something good Jared pulls it in a different direction. 

Unfortunately Jared was the main guy in these negotiations 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

True. Still would like to see him gone. 

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Who cares? If it keeps the lid on over there and our troops out of harm's way, I don't care who gets the credit. 

CNN shames Trump's 'large crowd,' 'little social distancing' at WH event marking historic Mideast peace deal

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-shames-trumps-large-crowd-little-social-distancing-at-wh-event-marking-middle-east-peace-deal

Former NSC spokesman on Pelosi calling Trump's Arab-Israel deal a COVID 'distraction': 'Sour grapes'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-nsc-spokesman-on-pelosi-calling-trumps-arab-israel-deal-a-covid-distraction-sour-grapes

You know he has been planning this for a long long time as his re-election kicker behind the scenes. Media phuckers and dems are just not going to give him an inch. They are making it worse by scoffing at it. It's a real thing everyone wants. Nobody does not want peace over there but that's ok. Go ahead and die on this hill.

One of the themes of the three debates is foreign policy. Biden votes for wars, Trump makes peace.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of the themes of the three debates is foreign policy. Biden votes for wars, Trump makes peace.  

Dems are war mongers,  just look at history.  Biden will have troops deployed in 6 months. First, though, they have to create the need for deployment. Another Arab Spring coming. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Man the hate for Trump is so strong.  All those do nothing morons in that clip....WERE ALL FOKN WRONG!!  MAGA!!!

• Like 1