Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

President Trump: "The Peacemaker"

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Did I just hear Saudi Arabia is next? 

Does this guy ever sleep?

He doesn't sleep at least according to my daughter who works with him and is known by her first name to Trump.  She is 30 and said she cannot keep up his pace.  Dude is a machine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Pundits being wrong is one thing,  but John Kerry is shameful, he is another example of a war monger leftist policy maker, that killed thousands. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

He doesn't sleep at least according to my daughter who works with him and is known by her first name to Trump.  She is 30 and said she cannot keep up his pace.  Dude is a machine.

You can tell he's used to the pace. Every other President has aged noticeably over the course of a term because of the demands of the job. He looks pretty much the same now as he did in 2016. This is his normal schedule, he's just doing a different job. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Pundits being wrong is one thing,  but John Kerry is shameful, he is another example of a war monger leftist policy maker, that killed thousands. 

The only guy in that video who has been more wrong about the world is Tom Friedman of The NY Times. Yet he still is taken seriously. Neocons seem to have lifetime employment no matter what 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only guy in that video who has been more wrong about the world is Tom Friedman of The NY Times. Yet he still is taken seriously. Neocons seem to have lifetime employment no matter what 

They get paid to spread lies to people who are dying to believe them.  That's a business model.  Drug dealers and prostitutes have a similar one.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

They get paid to spread lies to people who are dying to believe them.  That's a business model.  Drug dealers and prostitutes have a similar one.

Friedman preaches the gospel of globalism which keeps the corporate and finance masters happy. Have to expand that customer base and have access to that cheap labor and no regulations. Ain’t no HR departments in Indonesia   

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Friedman preaches the gospel of globalism which keeps the corporate and finance masters happy. Have to expand that customer base and have access to that cheap labor and no regulations. Ain’t no HR departments in Indonesia   

And they need our military spread far and wide to keep watch over production.  Trump has destroyed all of that.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:29 PM, Reality said:

LOL, you know the Dems are off the rails when a Lennon/Ono offspring posts something like this.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And they need our military spread far and wide to keep watch over production.  Trump has destroyed all of that.

Bingo.Plans for third homes for these people have been put on hold. 

Globalists (neocons)  using our military for corporate overlords is nothing new. Two time Medal of Honor winner General Smedley Butler (USMC) wrote a pamphlet in 1935 called “War is a Racket” . It should be required reading. Note it was written before ww2. Neocons haven’t come up with some ingenious plan that is sold to benefit everyone. It’s been around for a long, long time, and only benefits the few. The jig is up and Trump has pointed us in their direction. People might see that if they can get past the tweets and invalid claims of racism and Russia! He is the bull in the china shop. If you ain’t getting it by now then you’re not trying.  

I greatly appreciate Trump walking away from the decades of failed policies and approaches.  I focking love it that he is finally bringing common sense and an understanding of more than simply the "Palestinian View" into this.

Progress is finally possible because he refuses to subscribe to the mentality that has failed over and over.

Don’t forget, the military industrial complex, the muscle for the globalists, hated JFK too. They only had a half an hour every night on the news and no internet to take him down. That was hard. Maybe they went a different route? I’m open to the possibility after seeing how they act now. Plus the couldn’t call him a racist. The blacks loved him. And we didn’t have lgbtq back then to divide us. 

11 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

CAN SIZE? :mad:

11 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

Breaking news on CNN:  Anonymous sources claim that Donald Trump is a VAMPIRE!!!  

"He doesn't sleep at least according to my daughter who works with him" 

18 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

CAN SIZE? :mad:

Bolt on E's  True story.  Makes her happy so good for her.  Plus she's tall so its proportional.  

• Like 1

The new talking point is "they were not at war with each other so therefore there can be no peace deal".

From the same people who praised Obama for giving a country that sponsors terrorism around the region (and is responsible for dozens, maybe hundreds, of dead US military) $1.7 billion in cash and somewhere between $50-$100 billion in wire transfers depending on who you believe, all without congressional approval.

Enemy of the people.