Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Camping: now racist

Dam white people and their 

*shuffles deck* 

love for the great outdoors 

There's a park over there. -------------------------->

Feel free to go any time you want.

Not only can you use the water fountains nowadays, you also hang out the girl's restrooms and masturbate to the sound of 12 year olds sh*tting in the stall next to yours and peek in the cracks if you like that sort of thing. Then go back out and get some fresh air.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol you guys really love working yourselves into fits 😂 

I was on this side. Not long ago in fact. And then the slippery slope effect when into full retard mode full steam ahead. 

I will give one example that I find telling to what we need to watch out for, and I know you commented on this already. The state of California lowering the standard for the bar exam so that minorities can become lawyers at a higher rate. It's obvious that the goal is to lower intellectual standards so that we can become more of a participation trophy society than I thought was possible

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I was on this side. Not long ago in fact. And then the slippery slope effect when into full retard mode full steam ahead. 

I will give one example that I find telling to what we need to watch out for, and I know you commented on this already. The state of California lowering the standard for the bar exam so that minorities can become lawyers at a higher rate. It's obvious that the goal is to lower intellectual standards so that we can become more of a participation trophy society than I thought was possible

So you were rational then you decided to go full rehtard? Okay

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You’ve gone full retard if you don’t see how dumb this is. Who the fock thinks camping is racist and “privileged”? Only focking idiots. None of us are worked up over it. ALL of us are shaking our heads and laughing at their dumb asses. 

• Thanks 4

Check out skid row.  MFers all camp and stuff.  Fully equipped with tents and stuff.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

The retard is who wrote the article. The bigger retard is the loser who tries to deflect from that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Maybe just maybe the majority of black people just don't like camping. :dunno:

Of course, that's not good enough. It has to be racist.

Id love to be big pimpin on a yacht and pour crystal down topless womens chests like Jay Z.  But I dont have that sort of money.  It would be nice if they would make it cheaper so the whites could partake 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe just maybe the majority of black people just don't like camping. :dunno:

Of course, that's not good enough. It has to be racist.

Agree, I don’t like camping and don’t do it and I don’t care if it is free! Camping does not have to be expensive!

This tweet by the LA Times and @IGotWorms's response in this thread have basically just reinforced my new mantra.  Liberals should be heard... then completely ignored.  When talking to them, you should just nod and smile, pretend you have true interest in their words, then walk away saying "what a moron", and just go about your life as if they never said a word.  Society should start doing this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are the homeless folks in liberal sh1thole cities privileged since they all have tents?

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Dam white people and their 

*shuffles deck* 

love for the great outdoors 

So this guy wants more black people to go camping and the article brings this up:

"Protests had swept the nation in the wake of the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor. Thousands of Americans took to the streets, outraged by the continued disregard for the lives of Black people."

Why does this fake narrative always have to be recalled no matter what? 

I swear, I wouldn't doubt if there are some people writing articles about making a tuna sanwich and bringing this up.

And about the disregard for black people (Not sure why the author capitalized the B in black), why not throw out the black victims killed by black people as well?

What is happening to people? I get the leftist government craves power, but why are all the people who follow them so ignorant of the truth? Damn, it's depressing.

LOLOLOL!!! The article states that the MAIN reason blacks do not go camping is because UNTIL the civil rights movement parks were off limits to blacks! Did you just skip over that part??? That the person who headed up the camping nature movement was openly racist to blacks and native Americans. Due to the history of segregation or barrier to camping, blacks are behind. ALSO due to economic differences blacks haven't learned how to camp and must rely on white friends to take them on the adventure.

You guys are whack for not reading the article properly or with a bias.

You only need to understand the history of Stone Mountain, a public park, to understand why it took time for blacks to enter. You need only to LOOK at Stone Mountain to understand the former barriers.

You all are unreal and close minded and unwilling to see facts and refusing to be sympathetic and just plain mean, INCLUDING YOU VOLTY!!!!

• Like 2

In 1915, Stone Mountain served as a launching pad for the rebirth of the Ku Klux Klan, of which Samuel Venable was an active member. He allowed a cross to be burned on the grounds in 1915, granted the Klan an easement (the right to use and enter onto the legal property of another) to the mountain in 1923, and leased the initial land for the Confederate monument that stands today. Their nephew James Venable, a one-time mayor of Stone Mountain Village in the late ’40s, would go on to continue this legacy as a Klan leader from the early ’60s to the late ’80, hosting rallies on the Stone Mountain grounds.

Smithsonian Magazine

Stone Mountain has Confederate generals Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson carved into it; the world's largest relief.

Fascinating.....of course if everything is racist then nothing is racist....

Then again, hiking and camping is one of THE MOST cost effective activities one can pursue. Great for family bonding as well.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

LOLOLOL!!! The article states that the MAIN reason blacks do not go camping is because UNTIL the civil rights movement parks were off limits to blacks! Did you just skip over that part??? That the person who headed up the camping nature movement was openly racist to blacks and native Americans. Due to the history of segregation or barrier to camping, blacks are behind. ALSO due to economic differences blacks haven't learned how to camp and must rely on white friends to take them on the adventure.

You guys are whack for not reading the article properly or with a bias.

You only need to understand the history of Stone Mountain, a public park, to understand why it took time for blacks to enter. You need only to LOOK at Stone Mountain to understand the former barriers.

You all are unreal and close minded and unwilling to see facts and refusing to be sympathetic and just plain mean, INCLUDING YOU VOLTY!!!!

Natives know how to camp.  And do camp.  

I am grateful that I do not pretend the bad treatment of my ancestors matters for me today.

• Thanks 1

This is a lie. My son's mom owns a massive campground of over 1000 sites. I see blacks and Latinos every single day there. Every day. 

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Natives know how to camp.  And do camp.  

Of course natives know how to camp!!!!!!! That's the dumbest statement ever! That is there native territory that they were thrown off of.

The article does not say camping is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says that blacks don't camp as much as other groups due to historical and financial barriers. Just like swimming and skiing. If you can't afford to ski and there are not pools near your neighborhood then you don't learn how to participate. Geesh!

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Of course natives know how to camp!!!!!!! That's the dumbest statement ever! That is there native territory that they were thrown off of.

So black people naturally know how to kill lions with a stick?

• Haha 1

Im almost 32.  Both of my grampas parents came over on the boat from Italy.  They were poor as sheet.  Dirt poor...didnt speak English.  Im sure were treated poorly for it.  

Today I work a 9 to 5.  I do decent for myself.   I have taught myself many things.  

Doesnt seem too complicated.

Just now, peenie said:

The article does not say camping is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says that blacks don't camp as much as other groups due to historical and financial barriers. Just like swimming and skiing.

Weird article title then...You might want to reach out and let the author know.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Calm down killer, have a cup of Joe and relax, it's Friday for f!@#ks sake

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im almost 32.  Both of my grampas parents came over on the boat from Italy.  They were poor as sheet.  Dirt poor...didnt speak English.  Im sure were treated poorly for it.  

Today I work a 9 to 5.  I do decent for myself.   I have taught myself many things.  

Yes, but can they camp dammit!!

• Haha 1

Just now, peenie said:

The article does not say camping is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says that blacks don't camp as much as other groups due to historical and financial barriers. Just like swimming and skiing.

Jay Z has enough money to pitch a tent.  I doubt he does.  

I grew up in a small poor town full of whites.  They all could and did camp with little to no money.

What exactly is your point or the point of the article? It doesnt take much of any money to go camp.  I dont get it.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

What does this have to do with anything? Did their white skin prevent them from living where they wanted? Going to school where they wanted? Getting hired for jobs?? No, I don't think so, but my grandparents who were born here along with their great grandparents and their great grandparents who were born here were dirt poor and treated poorly couldn't go where they wanted, live where they wanted and it was illegal for many of my ancestors to even learn to read. Stop comparing. I bet your grandparents could vote and sit on a bus! What is wrong with you???

Just now, peenie said:

What does this have to do with anything? Did their white skin prevent them from living where they wanted? Going to school where they wanted? Getting hired for jobs?? No, I don't think so, but my grandparents who were born here along with their great grandparents and their great grandparents who were born here were dirt poor and treated poorly couldn't go where they wanted, live where they wanted and it was illegal for many of my ancestors to even learn to read. Stop comparing. I bet your grandparents could vote and sit on a bus! What is wrong with you???

You are dumb. Italians absolutely were discriminated against. You act as though blacks are the only group to ever suffer from any type of racial issue. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, peenie said:

What does this have to do with being able to youtube how to pitch a tent and going out in the woods? You are spiraling out of control.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

The article does not say camping is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says that blacks don't camp as much as other groups due to historical and financial barriers. Just like swimming and skiing. If you can't afford to ski and there are not pools near your neighborhood then you don't learn how to participate. Geesh!

How many gun shops and target ranges in the ghetto?  Never stopped them from obtaining expensive guns and shooting them.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What does this have to do with being able to youtube how to pitch a tent and going out in the woods? You are spiraling out of control.

Peenie really needs to spend more time talking with her mom and daughter.

You all are being irrationally mean. The article simply points out that blacks don't camp as much and tries to explain why. I don't know why you have to make fun of the article, start talking about your family history, discuss black crime rate...

I love going hiking and would go camping and kayaking and such but I will tell you why I haven't yet:

I have found that one of the many reasons for this lack of diversity in outdoor recreation is simply fear.  We fear being the only one that looks like us and in my experience we usually are when it comes to doing outdoorsy activities. We fear how we will be treated by others who may think we don’t belong. We fear trying something when we don’t have friends to do it with.  We fear trying an activity or a sport where we have no experience.

Natives at a point were not allowed to purchase alcohol.  They would drink products like aftershave that contained alcohol.

Today they know how and do drink alcohol.

Just now, peenie said:

You all are being irrationally mean. 

Just because we don't believe the next load of crap that the media comes up with to make us feel like racists we are irrationally mean? Ummmm. Ok. 

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

My people were given blankets with small pox. Had their land taken from them and were rounded up and put on reservations. 

Instead of being a complete dy-ck, how about be a help instead of a hindrance. Here are some steps you can take from another article on the subject:

Here’s how you can be an ally:

1. Be friendly and welcoming when you see a brown face out doing an activity.  But try to withhold the unsolicited advice unless you see us doing something glaringly wrong or something that could harm us of course.

2. Invite your black friends out with you to try something new or just share about somewhere you’ve gone with them! If they say no, it’s ok but you tried. My love of kayaking and interest in visiting the National Parks is single handedly due to a former coworker of mine who showed me his pics and told me of his adventures and it really made me want to give it a try. He’s now one of my biggest supporters and readers and I really appreciate him for leaving that lasting impression on me.

If you don’t have any black friends then that’s a whole other posts. I can’t really help you with that. Broaden your circles!

3. Advocate for diversity in outdoor and travel advertising because both industries suck at that for the most part. Hey brands I’m looking at you!  I’d be a great kayak model!!!

4. Speak up and speak out if you see mistreatment of anyone at anytime. If you encounter someone being harassed stay with the person and try to bring them along with you if they are comfortable to get them to a safe place.

• Haha 2

Imagine not doing something because a long time ago your ancestors were mistreated....think about that for a few minutes.....if it sounds like the actions of a petulant toddler, it will be because it is.....

People are always working within their own lack of will, but pointing around and trying to make it about racism is pretty sad.  Thank god people with disabilities dont act that way....