Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

“Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country

He would get called a nazi if he was alive and said this today.  They would say he is ordering people to obey and serve the government without question.

Why would I do anything for my country when they screw me every chance they get? I take care of myself and my family. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

They shot him!

They'll do the same to Trump when he wins in Nov.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why would I do anything for my country when they screw me every chance they get? I take care of myself and my family. 

This x100 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

They shot him!

All Kennedys were born to die, fock em

I think he was talking to the people who needed to get off their asses and go be a productive part of society rather than begging for handouts.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

It was a different time people on both sides were proud to be Americans and proud of their country. It is sad how one side has turned against the greatest country in the world and indoctrinated millions of Americans with hate and shame. It Is painful to live with so many stupid, weak minded people.

• Thanks 1

Could you imagine if Trump told BLM to stop being selfish, to stop asking what this country could do for you and instead ask what you can do for this country? 

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

This country has given me more than I could ever give it, even with its flaws.   I hope it stays that way. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

And that is the problem, you have to fight for the country you want but you choose to throw up your arms and say F it. The Left is fighting for what they believe in and with your attitude they will succeed and then you will really know what getting screwed means. If not for you, you owe it to your kids.

• Thanks 1

JFK is long dead and ever since they buried him, the Dem mantra has been: "More! Free! Stuff!"

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

JFK is long dead and ever since they buried him, the Dem mantra has been: "More! Free! Stuff!"

It’s about the murder of ambition, work ethic, rugged individualism, self-reliance, personal responsibility, opportunity, and hope.

When you provide for others you take away their ability and desire to provide for themselves.

When you are the “party of the poor” it is to your benefit to keep the voting base poor.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It’s about the murder of ambition, work ethic, rugged individualism, self-reliance, personal responsibility, opportunity, and hope.

When you provide for others you take away their ability and desire to provide for themselves.

When you are the “party of the poor” it is to your benefit to keep the voting base poor.

People don't have pride or beliefs in the governing philosophy and founding principals/ values of the country anymore. I never imagined that possible, but here we are. Among Republicans it's  only at ~60%, among Democrats its entirely absent: a 0% flat line.

It's just a transactional government that generates no reverence or a spirit of kinship.

I joined the Army and put my life on the line in combat, like generations before me and I honor those that fell. If the wokes take over America, fock them, I wouldn't lift a finger to help prop up their government.

50 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

White people things, or so Ive heard.

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This country has given me more than I could ever give it, even with its flaws.   I hope it stays that way. 

This isn't America anymore, she's long gone, just a shell of it's former self.. FF's would hate us for what we did to it. All America is now is the world's economic zone.

I’ll tell you what happened - JFK and his VP started the modern day trend of reliance upon Mother Government, and now we have an entire populace of lazy, entitled, addicted losers that can’t do anything but suck on the teet of big government.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

This isn't America anymore, she's long gone, just a shell of it's former self.. FF's would hate us for what we did to it. All America is now is the world's economic zone.

You are pathetic, a quitter and a loser. You are the problem, how embarrassing to lay down and give up. You deserve what is coming.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Wont find this in BLM's charter

The BLM's Creed:

I have achieved nothing in my life that is beneficial to the nation in which I live.  It is my right to destroy other's lives.

16 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Wont find this in BLM's charter

That’s awesome.  We have totally lost our American character, and that is 100% the fault of Democrats.  What made America great was its rugged individualism, and the Dems snuffed that our.

16 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

You are pathetic, a quitter and a loser. You are the problem, how embarrassing to lay down and give up. You deserve what is coming.

I can’t speak for him, but when I say things like this it’s not quitting, but an honest acknowledgment of how bad the situation is.  I don’t think people fully realize the degree to which this country is in danger.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I can’t speak for him, but when I say things like this it’s not quitting, but an honest acknowledgment of how bad the situation is.  I don’t think people fully realize the degree to which this country is in danger.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan was a libertarian who amnestied millions of illegals, turned California blue forever and put the Bush family in the white house. Hopefully one day we'll have a republican party that runs from the name "Ronald Reagan" and his horrible legacy you unoriginal boomer.