12th Man

Kamala Harris said what?

I'm sure black women across the US are thrilled that she represents what this administration felt was the "most qualified black woman" for the job. 

Just now, DonS said:

I'm sure black women across the US are thrilled that she represents what this administration felt was the "most qualified black woman" for the job. 

We would have been better off if they'd picked Peenie.   Just imagine her getting sworn in, on national TV, and holding up a GEEK CLUB sign.  :wall:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Who is dumber?

Perhaps we should create a poll.

kameltoe. By a mile.

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

The 2 highest ranking black women in the world, one can't speak and can barely read and the other one needs to consult with a scientist to figure out what a woman is. 

36 minutes ago, posty said:

I really wanted to make a Gabby Johnson reference...

Not something she said, but the Leftists continue to lose Joe Rogan, who is more liberal than 80% of the country.  And that is Gina Carano with him, hated by the Left.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Not something she said, but the Leftists continue to lose Joe Rogan, who is more liberal than 80% of the country.  And that is Gina Carano with him, hated by the Left.

Funny how many liberals hate Bill Maher as well.

I love Gina 

9 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I love VaGina 

#metoo!!! 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Funny how many liberals hate Bill Maher as well.

The Leftists hate Maher and anyone who tells them the emperor has no clothes and, hey look, he has a peemus so he is by default a man.  Which is what Carano did to get ostracized, I think Rogan's gone down that road too, for sure regarding MMA.

Don’t worry her and Biden will be voted out next election. They’ve done too much and shown their true colors too many times that they’ve lost their he majority of black voters. More and more I’ve seen black ppl posting how Trump was right, he actually helped them, and didn’t act racist like Biden and the rest of his supporters act 

I don’t know about that , I think they voted him in once, won’t be surprised if he’s voted in again.  

People I know that voted form liked to talk politics during the election, now thy just down at their shoes in shame.