Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

If Masks work, why can't we vote normally?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The resident  libtards don’t want to explain the dead people getting ballots and other aspects of this foolish idea. 

They know their only hope is to steal it. 

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They know their only hope is to steal it. 

I just want a fair election based on the votes cast.

You're the one trying to prohibit people from voting. And you right wingers are always doing it. Always passing laws trying to cut down the number of people who can or will vote, always purging the voter rolls etc. It’s downright undemocratic :thumbsdown:

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You're the one trying to prohibit people from voting. And you right wingers are always doing it. Always passing laws trying to cut down the number of people who can or will vote, always purging the voter rolls etc. It’s downright undemocratic :thumbsdown:

Liar. You know you're focked unless you can pull off the untested scam. Disgusting, yet not surprising that you would want an election done as sketchy as possible. 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Whats the best way to ensure this happens?

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What law is that? . Also, Jim Crow was a Democrat thing. 

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

A fair election would be one where every registered voter has to go to a polling location and vote.

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A fair election would be one where every registered voter has to go to a polling location and vote.

Exactly. They want their version of a “fair” election.  Same crew that think all of a sudden the electoral college isn’t “fair”. They also think not counting illegal  aliens in the census for representatives isn’t “fair”.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. They want their version of a “fair” election.  Same crew that think all of a sudden the electoral college isn’t “fair”. They also think not counting illegal  aliens in the census for representatives isn’t “fair”.  

They're also the same people who want to give illegals the right to vote.

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

SCOTUS feels the same way...

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That's not entirely true.  They didn't like the way the Trump administration worded their request to have it added to the census.  They didn't close the door on the subject either.  They clearly left the option open in the future. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So what.  You want to vote,  man up and go vote. 

These same phony crybabies have no problem going to the grocery store,  the Walmart, the home depos, the registry of motor vehicles, to focking protests!!!

Stop trying to be cheating sleazeballs. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So what.  You want to vote,  man up and go vote. 

These same phony crybabies have no problem going to the grocery store,  the Walmart, the home depos, the registry of motor vehicles, to focking protests!!!

Stop trying to be cheating sleazeballs. 

Does Google have a Drobe to English translation service? 

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

They also think it’s ok to “abort” a child after it’s born. Do you? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They also think it’s ok to “abort” a child after it’s born. Do you? 

I think I won't waste my time debating someone who uses debunked lies to try to make a point. 

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's not entirely true.  They didn't like the way the Trump administration worded their request to have it added to the census.  They didn't close the door on the subject either.  They clearly left the option open in the future. 

Not talking about wording of the question. I'm specifically referring to the 14th amendment "Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. "

In 1982, SCOTUS said that even illegal aliens are 'whole persons' that get counted.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think I won't waste my time debating someone who uses debunked lies to try to make a point. 

Oh, it’s illegal now? Link? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, it’s illegal now? Link? 

Murder has always been illegal---you must have been the worst cop ever.  I'm not going to provide a link to something that never happened, you link your "think it’s ok to “abort” a child after it’s born."

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not talking about wording of the question. I'm specifically referring to the 14th amendment "Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. "

In 1982, SCOTUS said that even illegal aliens are 'whole persons' that get counted.

Yes, illegals should be counted because they're here.  The Dems don't want them identified though, through the census and Republican's do.  SCOTUS agreed with the Dems on this only because they didn't like the wording of the request.  If Trump is smart, he revisits this after he's re-elected and words it the right way.  If illegals are here, they should be accounted for as illegal and not legal.  There is a difference.

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Murder has always been illegal---you must have been the worst cop ever.  I'm not going to provide a link to something that never happened, you link your "think it’s ok to “abort” a child after it’s born."

The governor of Virginia says its legal. Miss that? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said he wants to make it legal.  I don't think that he actually passed it.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, illegals should be counted because they're here.  The Dems don't want them identified though, through the census and Republican's do.  SCOTUS agreed with the Dems on this only because they didn't like the wording of the request.  If Trump is smart, he revisits this after he's re-elected and words it the right way.  If illegals are here, they should be accounted for as illegal and not legal.  There is a difference.

I'm not arguing that point either way.  HT said "They also think not counting illegal  aliens in the census for representatives isn’t “fair”."  He was wrong.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The governor of Virigina - A didn't say that, it's a massive reach to claim he did(don't bother linking anything I've seen it and know exactly what you are referring to and it's not true).  B- He's not SCOTUS, you said they believed that...so you are wrong again. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm not arguing that point either way.  HT said "They also think not counting illegal  aliens in the census for representatives isn’t “fair”."  He was wrong.

The governor of Virigina - A didn't say that, it's a massive reach to claim he did(don't bother linking anything I've seen it and know exactly what you are referring to and it's not true).  B- He's not SCOTUS, you said they believed that...so you are wrong again. 

Looks that way. I stand corrected

• Thanks 1

Coronavirus Infections Spiked In Wisconsin After In-Person Election, Study Says

The study, conducted by economists at The University of Wisconsin and Ball State University, found a "statistically and economically significant association” between in-person voting and the spread of Covid-19 weeks after the election.

Contact-tracing by the Wisconsin Department of Health tied 52 cases back to people who either voted or had worked at polls on April 7, though the researchers said the state’s investigation was “not comprehensive” and their study showed a "much larger potential relationship.”

The study looked at data from the county level, and concluded that counties where more people voted per voting location went on to have higher rates of positive coronavirus tests compared with counties where the voting was less concentrated.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Coronavirus Infections Spiked In Wisconsin After In-Person Election, Study Says

The study, conducted by economists at The University of Wisconsin and Ball State University, found a "statistically and economically significant association” between in-person voting and the spread of Covid-19 weeks after the election.

Contact-tracing by the Wisconsin Department of Health tied 52 cases back to people who either voted or had worked at polls on April 7, though the researchers said the state’s investigation was “not comprehensive” and their study showed a "much larger potential relationship.”

The study looked at data from the county level, and concluded that counties where more people voted per voting location went on to have higher rates of positive coronavirus tests compared with counties where the voting was less concentrated.

Of course it spiked. It’s basically impossible that it wouldn’t.

The real question is whether it’s a consequence you’re willing to endure. 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Whats the consequences of "cases" 

You do know that the overwhelming majority of cases cause no issues for the overwhelming majority of those that get it .... like way overwhelming.  

You think you're gonna get to steal the election over a potential runny nose. 

GFY Also

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/08/14/dr_fauci_there_is_no_reason_people_cant_vote_in_person_if_they_follow_safety_guidelines.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And yet neither you or Honcho has mentioned this regarding the "peaceful" protests spreading Covid every night, even when they beat up random motorists as they did last night.  I guess those are consequences you're willing to endure......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

And yet neither you or Honcho has mentioned this regarding the "peaceful" protests spreading Covid every night, even when they beat up random motorists as they did last night.  I guess those are consequences you're willing to endure......

The fact that people can go into a Walmart,  blows away any claim of fear and danger these losers are proclaiming. They're just hacks who know their only chance is to steal it. You know it, I know it,  they know it. 

• Haha 1

NBC news this morning were displaying the number of "new" cases in big fat uppercase red font covering 1/3 of the screen. Might as well put the number of traffic accidents up there to include fender benders..meh. These people are phucking shameless. They'll keep doing it until the election knowing damn well if it was 2016 they would give Barry a passing grade through and through with the same amount of cases and deaths. Thankfully people by and large know what's going on. Trump is going up in the polls.    

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The fact that people can go into a Walmart,  blows away any claim of fear and danger these losers are proclaiming. They're just hacks who know their only chance is to steal it. You know it, I know it,  they know it. 

Oh, for sure.  Anyone who says we can feasibly implement nationwide universal mail in voting in a couple of months clearly has an agenda, and isn't just trying to ensure a "fair election based on the votes cast" as Worms laughably claims.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The fact that people can go into a Walmart,  blows away any claim of fear and danger these losers are proclaiming. 

This was why I start this thread.  I was out to Costco and Wegmans over the weekend.  Both places were packed.  There was heavy traffic on the roads, people everywhere.  Then I watch the news and people gathering to protest every day and night.

But, but, going for ONE day, standing in a single file line with a mask to vote is CRAZY!$&@!

Does not compute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Easy answer. We can vote normally but the left wants to rig the election and that would be easier with mail in voting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Easy answer. We can vote normally but the left wants to rig the election and that would be easier with mail in voting.

Exactly.

Just now, drobeski said:

Worms is reduced to laughing emojis.  

Good job guys, we broke him. 

Nah, his wife is gonna do that.  Then he's going to live with his parents. 

From their data (link from @Mike Honcho), in the "Conclusion" section, it says:

Using county level data from the entire state of Wisconsin, we analyze whether the election held in
Wisconsin on April 7, 2020 is associated with the spread of COVID-19.

Our results confirm the Wisconsin Department of Health Services findings on the link between the spread of COVID-19 and voting using testing and tracing methods. However, the tracing investigation undertaken was not comprehensive, and our results indicate a notable association between the concentration of in-person voters and positive test rates of COVID-19. Specifically, results show that counties which had more in-person voting per voting location (all else equal) had a higher rate of positive COVID-19 tests than counties with relatively fewer in-person voters. Furthermore, we also find a similar relationship between in-person voter density voting and differences in COVID-19 cases directly.

Let me ask you this.  If I took that section and replaced any reference from "voting" to "population", would anyone question it?

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Nah, his wife is gonna do that.  Then he's going to live with his parents. 

Already there,  no doubt. 

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

From their data (link from @Mike Honcho), in the "Conclusion" section, it says:

Let me ask you this.  If I took that section and replaced any reference from "voting" to "population", would anyone question it?

They really went out on a limb there...November 4 headline..."NY has more Covid than Iowa due to voting"!

Another thing... how many people voted?  Wisconsin has almost 6 million residents.  Lets assume that only 1M voted.  They only traced 52 cases back to voting?  52?  That's it?  A whopping 0.0052%!  You know what?  Shut it down.  All in-person voting... shut it down!!!  :doh: