jerryskids

I have Cancer :/ -- still doing well

Sorry to hear Jerry.  Certainly not what I was hoping for when I saw this thread updated.  Keep us informed. 

Its good that you are looking at it from as positive of a perspective as you can. This news really sucks to hear though. I really hope this is it as far as tumors.

43 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sorry to hear Jerry.  Certainly not what I was hoping for when I saw this thread updated.  Keep us informed. 

Same. I just typed ##### cancer in the “sober” thread. It applies here too. Good luck skids

Damn.  Was hoping for a positive update.

I'm glad to hear they spotted it and that you're pushing for them to aggressively intervene.  T's & P's  

F'n cancer...  We are thinking about you and your family and hoping for the best...

BTW, what is your wife's can size?  Has that ever been disclosed?  ;)

9 minutes ago, posty said:

Probably not big as Skids said she is fit and slim. Doesn’t he have of age daughter(s) we should be concerning ourselves about ?? 

:ninja:

Hang in there Jerry. You still have this!

I

22 minutes ago, posty said:

F'n cancer...  We are thinking about you and your family and hoping for the best...

11 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Probably not big as Skids said she is fit and slim. Doesn’t he have of age daughter(s) we should be concerning ourselves about ?? 

:ninja:

I’ve said it here multiple times; her bras tend to be 32D.  Now, people hear “D” and think large, but on a 32 frame, they are more medium, but still a nice handful. 

Also I’m not quite ready to find her a new guy, I plan on fighting whatever comes at me.  :cheers: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I plan on fighting whatever comes at me.  :cheers: 

I joke but this place would not be the same without you Jerry. Fight on brother. You have us in your corner. 

So, is this the time we should schedule a telethon for jerryskids?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I plan on fighting whatever comes at me.  :cheers: 

You go!!!!  Most of us here are rooting for you to kick its ass...

• Like 1

Sorry to hear Jerry.  Hoping for the best for you. 

25 minutes ago, posty said:

You go!!!!  Most of us here are rooting for you to kick its ass...

All of us !! Except maybe one. Who I will not name. 
Go Jerry. Kick it’s ass 

Fock. :mad:

Hang in there, man.  Need me to mail that F*CK CANCER shirt back down to AZ? 

Thanks all.  I just told my brother and he said that he has nodules in his lungs that show up on CT scans; they haven't been growing so they just monitor them.  Since mine was barely large enough to be noticed maybe it ends up being nothing.  But the PET scan targets cancer cells, so I dunno.  I'm not going to overly stress about it at this time; nobody is talking about impending doom.  Worst case I get to go through some more fun treatments...

• Like 1

I have always felt you would beat this. Still do. You seem to have the makeup to defeat it. Keep on trucking. Lots to live for. 

• Like 1

Hope you know you never far from my mind jerry.

... But then again, my mind is usually in the gutter.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have always felt you would beat this. Still do. You seem to have the makeup to defeat it. Keep on trucking. Lots to live for. 

:cheers: Well said.

• Thanks 1

Hang in there and no matter what stay positive.  You'll make it through.....no doubt. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Sorry you didn't get the news you wanted, you got this though.

This.

Rooting for you Jerry.  I know that was a blow to hear, but you got this.  

Jeez jerry, sorry to hear that it’s been so challenging. I continue to root for you :cheers:

Bad update but not the worst. Good luck, Jerry.

On 4/3/2021 at 3:16 AM, posty said:

Jerry's wife does seem pretty great. If things go south for our boy, I've no intention of dumping my wife for his, but I wouldn't mind looking into converting to Islam.

My thoughts are with you Skids. :cheers:

Sending you more good thoughts, Jerry. Sounds like you have a great frame of mind and are ready to attack this head on. ❤️ 

Update... had the CT scan today, not good.  The nodule has grown to 1.1cm (from 0.8cm), AND there is another smaller one, 0.4cm, in my other (right) lung.  That is too small to have been seen by the original PET scan last week, so hard to say how long it has been there.  The bigger one is large enough to attempt a biopsy now, which should be scheduled in the next few days.  It’s an outpatient procedure at least.  If/when confirmed cancer, they’ll propose radiation and we’ll discuss additional therapies like immunotherapy and chemo.

The worst part of the conversation with the radiation oncology PA (who called me with the results) was the tone of her voice.  There was a palpable quiver to it.  And she kinda does this for a living.  

Oh btw, she’s cute, at least has cute eyes (always masked of course), OK body, I’d say 34B.  Hips are a little wide for GC standards.

Just got up to pee and was going to jerk off to get back to sleep. Doesn’t seem appropriate after reading this. 

As said before you are handling this like a champ and wishing you the best. 

If I can’t sleep is female throat cancer pron a thing ?? :ninja: ?

Go Skids !! You got this. 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Update... had the CT scan today, not good.  The nodule has grown to 1.1cm (from 0.8cm), AND there is another smaller one, 0.4cm, in my other (right) lung.  That is too small to have been seen by the original PET scan last week, so hard to say how long it has been there.  The bigger one is large enough to attempt a biopsy now, which should be scheduled in the next few days.  It’s an outpatient procedure at least.  If/when confirmed cancer, they’ll propose radiation and we’ll discuss additional therapies like immunotherapy and chemo.

The worst part of the conversation with the radiation oncology PA (who called me with the results) was the tone of her voice.  There was a palpable quiver to it.  And she kinda does this for a living.  

Oh btw, she’s cute, at least has cute eyes (always masked of course), OK body, I’d say 34B.  Hips are a little wide for GC standards.

Ugh.  Sorry to hear.  It could have been worse though so there's that.  Best wishes.  Keep us informed.

Oh, and a little wide is ok as long as she doesn't get to Lilly from At&t wide!!!

Oh man, Jerry. Sending more ❤️ 

You face this with the courage and peace that I would expect of you. You are one consistent mofo. 

I continue my own rehab and quest for strength. My best wishes to you in your journey. 

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Best wishes for a good outcome Jerry.  Keep fighting.