Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

North Koreans forced to give up pet dogs for meat amid foot shortages.

I don’t keep up with NK but do they trade with anyone or do they rely on everything in country? I honestly don’t know 

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t keep up with NK but do they trade with anyone or do they rely on everything in country? I honestly don’t know 

I believe China is their ONLY trading partner.

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Name checks out.  😬

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I believe China is their ONLY trading partner.

Well China eats dogs too. So...yea lol. Birds of a feather I guess 

After eating nasty deer meat my friend killed, I could eat anything if it's cooked right.  Dog, cat, human. Meat is meat. 

I draw the line at organs.  When I was a kid, mom served liver.  It looked like meat, but the texture was off.  After being informed it was liver..... never again. 

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

After eating nasty deer meat my friend killed, I could eat anything if it's cooked right.  Dog, cat, human. Meat is meat. 

I draw the line at organs.  When I was a kid, mom served liver.  It looked like meat, but the texture was off.  After being informed it was liver..... never again. 

You should try tongue.

Also, sweet breads are neither sweet nor bread.

No kidding, in all seriousness, I have long believed that we should load up Fleet of c-130s with feral Hogs from Texas and drop them into Noko. Those suckers breed like mosquitoes.

S***, while we're at it, stop by Louisiana and load up on nutria.

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No kidding, in all seriousness, I have long believed that we should load up Fleet of c-130s with feral Hogs from Texas and drop them into Noko. Those suckers breed like mosquitoes.

S***, while we're at it, stop by Louisiana and load up on nutria.

I'm from La and never met anyone that ate nutria. Carp balls if cooked right but as far as I go.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'm from La and never met anyone that ate nutria. Carp balls if cooked right but as far as I go.

Of course not. There's too much good stuff to eat in Louisiana. But they're a nuisance, they're plentiful, and protein-rich. The North Koreans would love the damn things. Hell, some South Americans eat guinea pig.