Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Draft Fix Vote

Vote for draft  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Draft Fix

• Vudu is skipped and we move forward as we are and he gets a player at the end of the draft
    • Vudu is given his choice of player for that slot (4.03) which includes all players drafted afterwards and we redo the draft following his pick.

So I messed up by enforcing a rule from our DNDL site which is obsolete.  I penalized Vudu Balls his 4.03 draft pick on what I interpreted as a clock timer violation.  My bad and I am sorry.  I will let you all decide on how we proceed via vote.

I will cover this years league dues for Vudu Balls if the vote is to skip his draft slot. 

If Vudu Balls is awarded his choice of player, I will cover White Wonders league fees this year since he is the one directly affected.

The draft is halted until this is resolved and I will not be enforcing a time limit on any further picks for this draft.

I voted for the first one, but think that the pick should be skipped and Owner (in this case Vudu) gets to pick when ready.

Gypsy- I believe you acted in good faith.  You were attempting to reconcile 2 sets of rules.  I do not think you were negligent, nor had ANY malicious intent toward either owner.  There are some absent, indifferent, and lazy commissioners out there.  That is not you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I voted for the first one, but think that the pick should be skipped and Owner (in this case Vudu) gets to pick when ready.

Gypsy- I believe you acted in good faith.  You were attempting to reconcile 2 sets of rules.  I do not think you were negligent, nor had ANY malicious intent toward either owner.  There are some absent, indifferent, and lazy commissioners out there.  That is not you.

I echo the above. If skipped, and owner can submit a pick when he shows up. Doesn’t need to wait until the end of the draft. I know it’s round  but this needs to be set in stone for the future. As soon as they show up and post a pick here, it can be added. Just like an NFL team that doesn’t get their draft card up in time 

• Like 1

Can’t vote for either option, but would support him being skipped but being allowed to draft someone when he shows up.

That said, whatever you all decide won’t upset me much 

Skip the pick.

It would be chaos if picks were posted here   No one would know who is available and who isn't.  Plus makes more work for GB.

GB I don't think you need to pay anyone's dues.

For next year this should be fixed. The timer should be off during the weeknights and weekends.

If this same situation occurs next year he should not be skipped nor have a pick made for him.

• Like 1