Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

Netflix has a new film up called "Cuties".  Its about an 11 year old girl who runs away from her family to join a twerking dance group to provocatively shake her butt while exploring her femininity.  So they are sexualizing an 11 year old girl now.  I think its made to cater to the fantasies of a certain group that like to visit remote islands via chartered flights. The promotional image for the film will FLOOR you has it features a group of little girls posing like strippers.

https://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img11/CutiesPostermainDancegroupimg599.jpg

• Confused 1

You guys already tried this one with the fake pizza dungeon. Need something new for this go around, or is your bag of lies already empty? :(

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You guys already tried this one with the fake pizza dungeon. Need something new for this go around, or is your bag of lies already empty? :(

Not surprising you dig it. 

• Like 1

Its rated NC-17 for crying out loud.  11 Year old girls?

HOWEVER...It will be allowed because the lead 11 yr old girl begins to explore her sexuality, through lesbianism...so that will pass the smell test with the left.  Long as its sweet same sex love, it isn't pedophilia.

Gross...And it's french..with subtitles.  There is absolutely zero reason for anyone to watch this film.   

19 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not surprising you dig it. 

Did I say that? Seems to be poor judgment by Netflix for sure. However I’m failing to see how this is political?? :wacko:

NAMBLA is pissed

also GFIAFP thinks it's okay as long as they are little girls and not little boys

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Why would the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes care? 

:) 

56 minutes ago, riversco said:

Netflix has a new film up called "Cuties".  Its about an 11 year old girl who runs away from her family to join a twerking dance group to provocatively shake her butt while exploring her femininity.  So they are sexualizing an 11 year old girl now.  I think its made to cater to the fantasies of a certain group that like to visit remote islands via chartered flights. The promotional image for the film will FLOOR you has it features a group of little girls posing like strippers.

You're a little late on this one:

Dead pedophiles don't reoffend .

I also think those beauty pageants for girls are kind of over the line and the TV shows that glorified them, like TLC's toddlers and tiara's. Why put your girl on a stage for adults to judge her looks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I also think those beauty pageants for girls are kind of over the line and the TV shows that glorified them, like TLC's toddlers and tiara's. Why put your girl on a stage for adults to judge her looks.

If you ever watched you would know they are judged on sass. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I 100% agree.  That stuff is creepy.  Poor kids.

13 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Jon Benet Ramsey says hold my beer.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Lib or not, that is a pedo show.  

Saw this earlier. It’s DEFINITELY a pedo show 

Most of the females I see twerking are fat. 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You really have zero issue with this? I'm honestly curious

I know you are a POS, but didn't think you are a pedophile too. 

WTF is wrong with you?

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He's clearly a pedophile.

Let's see, are you Pedo Defender II or III.  I lost track by now.

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

It won an award at Sundance! Shut up you racists! 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: This chick is way too old for Worms though.

Anyone who makes it through the whole video let me know what happens the last 39 seconds. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It won an award at Sundance! Shut up you racists! 

yeah how dare you question this work of art!

How many of you complaining about this still pay your Netflix sub every month? Like I said... all talk. Cancel your sub or stfu.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He's clearly a pedophile.

You guys have some serious reading comprehension issues :( 

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

yeah how dare you question this work of art!

It’s exactly what they are trying to say. The rest of us are simpleminded morons, of course. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How many of you complaining about this still pay your Netflix sub every month? Like I said... all talk. Cancel your sub or stfu.

They quit their longstanding fantasy leagues because they’re sad about politics. Why not cancel Netflix? I agree, put your $ where your mouth is :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys and your outrage!  :lol:

I know, seriously.  Why should anyone object to 11 year olds being sexually objectified?  I mean, it's clear Democrats don't care... they're willing to elect Biden.

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I think the same thing. Even though a lot of my family participated in beauty pageants (sister won quite a few of them) I still don’t like it and won’t let my daughter participate. I’d rather she take dance, cheer, or an actual sport than do beauty pageants