Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys and your outrage!  :lol:

They’re rehtarded in not understanding that it’s a legitimate film.

But they’re right that pedos are gonna focking love it.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

That was probably the aim of the WOMAN who wrote and directed it.  :lol:

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Dead pedophiles don't reoffend .

But they surely cast their votes for Biden!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Could still be ill-conceived.

My take on this one is a little split.

The righty trolls did manage to find something that’s legitimately concerning.

But obviously they’re stupid and disingenuous in trying to tie this to some liberal pedo pizza dungeon Q Anon conspiracy theory.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

wow add pedophilia to the list of things lefties will defend if the right complains about it.

terrorists

burning and looting

crackheads

may be more

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

wow add pedophilia to the list of things lefties will defend if the right complains about it.

terrorists

burning and looting

crackheads

may be more

Tara Reade

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tara Reade

I actually really enjoyed Sharknado :dunno:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I wish her well.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

This went exactly as expected. Troubling.

It didn't. I thought we'd get 100% agreement. :(

38 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It didn't. I thought we'd get 100% agreement. :(

The left is simply built different, zero redeeming qualities.

• Like 1

if the right said burning infants in the name of satan was bad...do you think the leftards would defend it?

notice how i said infants? i originally had “babies” and i know the answer to that. thats how focking shameful it is

• Sad 1

These Lefties have no business ever lecturing Conservatives about values or morality.  So tired of them continuing to pimp such disgusting sh!t like this - sexualizing young girls and celebrating a culture where rap lyrics promote violence, drug use, and misogyny...  not to mention being pro abortion right up until birth - well past the point where science has irrefutable proof that the baby feels pain.  Yet Joe Biden lectures us tonight about “decency”.  Evil sob’s.

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys and your outrage!  :lol:

yeah god forbid you guys have any decency.

man it must suck to be a cuck

So ask yourself this. Why do 30 and 40 year old women work out like a fiend so they can brag that they are wearing their daughters jeans? Get vaginal rejuvenation so they can have the clam trap as tight as a twelve-year-old? And do any number of things to try and look like they are still in high school?

Then b**** at pedophiles.

Hey ladies? If you're not a part of the solution...

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So ask yourself this. Why do 30 and 40 year old women work out like a fiend so they can brag that they are wearing their daughters jeans? Get vaginal rejuvenation so they can have the clam trap as tight as a twelve-year-old? And do any number of things to try and look like they are still in high school?

LOL dont forget shaving..

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

😂 Don’t die on us Wiff, you bring a unique perspective 

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So ask yourself this. Why do 30 and 40 year old women work out like a fiend so they can brag that they are wearing their daughters jeans? Get vaginal rejuvenation so they can have the clam trap as tight as a twelve-year-old?

Somebody should tell HT about this.

• Haha 1

So we have at least 3 here that cant bring themselves to agree that sexualizing 11 year old girls is wrong. This isnt one of those "I cant see it from my house" situations.

Weve heard that its "bad judgement" (code for "it may hurt Netflix, but I personally dont have an issue with it") and its a "legitimate" movie so its OK.  Also, its OK because a woman directed it.  Did I miss any?

Keep in mind, this is about an 11 year old girl,  from a conservative Senegalese family, who wants to join a dance crew.  A dance crew that performs twerking which, at best, is an overly sexualized dance.  At worst, its simulating intercourse.  No defending this. This aint Coyote Ugly.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

So we have at least 3 here that cant bring themselves to agree that sexualizing 11 year old girls is wrong. This isnt one of those "I cant see it from my house" situations.

Weve heard that its "bad judgement" (code for "it may hurt Netflix, but I personally dont have an issue with it") and its a "legitimate" movie so its OK.  Also, its OK because a woman directed it.  Did I miss any?

Keep in mind, this is about an 11 year old girl,  from a conservative Senegalese family, who wants to join a dance crew.  A dance crew that performs twerking which, at best, is an overly sexualized dance.  At worst, its simulating intercourse.  No defending this. This aint Coyote Ugly.

So you’re a liar and you admit it. Trying to put words into my mouth when I did in fact criticize it and agree that it’s probably a pedophile’s wet dream.

Just quit with the focking lying. We can disagree, that’s fine, but don’t be so g0ddamn disingenuous all the time :thumbsdown:

The right voted for a guy who used to walk in on Miss Teen America contestants getting dressed and took time out of his day to wish an accused child sex trafficker well, twice. 

:doh: 

• Thanks 2

On 8/20/2020 at 11:59 AM, IGotWorms said:

Seems to be poor judgment by Netflix for sure. 

Your words, not mine.  Any rational person would condemn it as soon as learning of it.  You caution that it could hurt the company.  In follow up posts you make fun of us for calling it out as pedophelia, but follow up claiming its a pedos wet dream.  Still after numerous posts, you make fun of our pearl clutching, but still dont condemn it.  Facts.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The right voted for a guy who used to walk in on Miss Teen America contestants getting dressed and took time out of his day to wish an accused child sex trafficker well, twice. 

Fake news!!! Nanananana I can’t hear you 

20 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

20 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Could still be ill-conceived.

My take on this one is a little split.

The righty trolls did manage to find something that’s legitimately concerning.

But obviously they’re stupid and disingenuous in trying to tie this to some liberal pedo pizza dungeon Q Anon conspiracy theory.

Quoted for the rehtarded and willfully ignorant 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Thanks for proving Im on the right side of this👍🏻

I deleted that because Mikey gets mad and drops the banhammer. But the sentiment stands, you are a liar who isn’t worth the time :wave:

Curse someone out if you can’t argue, and make excuses...sad deflection move 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

You will never find a post from me disagreeing with Trump having elements of being a POS human being.  He just happens to be less of a dumpster fire of depravity than those on the left. The US has been fuked with choices again in 2020.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Quoted for the rehtarded and willfully ignorant 

Here's a tip for you little Buddy.  If you don't want to be called a pedo, then stop posting instagram photos of little children, some of whom are in weird positions (hands taped to table), along with pedo suggestive comments captioning them.  

For fock's sake I have no idea why anyone would be trying to misdirect or cover for pedos, except other pedos.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Here's a tip for you little Buddy.  If you don't want to be called a pedo, then stop posting instagram photos of little children, some of whom are in weird positions (hands taped to table), along with pedo suggestive comments captioning them.  

For fock's sake I have no idea why anyone would be trying to misdirect or cover for pedos, except other pedos.

Do I have to keep reminding you mouth breathers that it got an award, at Sundance? Sundance! Don’t you know art when you see it? Racist. 

31 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I didn’t do any of that you fockin dumbass

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Get back to us when you tell us about people that voted for Clinton and all the female groping of young girls Biden does.

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The only normal reaction to this is outrage.

The left voted for a guy who flew on Epstein’s plane 26x. And his wife, who took his money, and Weinstein's. The left gave a standing ovation for convicted child rapist Roman Polanski and lobbied for him to be pardoned. The left is currently celebrating a man who pointed a gun at a woman’s pregnant belly after he broke into her house. The left had a speaker at their convention who kidnapped, raped, and tortured a man and used pliers on his testicles before killing him after two weeks of said torture. The left ignored a 5 year old being murdered on his front lawn last week. The list is endless.  Trump went backstage at a beauty pageant that he was running. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Get back to us when you tell us about people that voted for Clinton and all the female groping of young girls Biden does.

I’m not the one posting fake outrage about a dance movie, Chester. Awful rich coming from the crowd that idolizes a POTUS who openly stumped for baby diddler Roy Moore. :doh: 

Donna Hylton. Check out that wonderful person. The DNC had her speak at the convention. 

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes you did retard.  Page 1, fake pizza dungeon.  You're still a shitty propagandist and a liar.  Right after you had the audacity to call someone else a liar.  Not very bright are you, Pedo Defender?

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yes you did retard.  Page 1, fake pizza dungeon.  You're still a shitty propagandist and a liar.  Right after you had the audacity to call someone else a liar.  Not very bright are you, Pedo Defender?

Boom