Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

14 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I am starting to think either some of you people have not had kids, or our experiences and thoughts are just that different.  Probably #2.

I have a 7 year old and she does all sorts of dumb from weird dance moves to playing with herself in the bath, etc.  She has absolutely 0 clue what she is doing because, well - she is a freakin' kid.    Nothing she does is purposely sexual, because - again, she's a kid and she is just doing weird .    

Again, nobody gave me a straight answer about what this example of a 4year twerking was, all I am saying is because of my kid, I can 100% imagine situations like that where it's not sexual.    Me shrugging my shoulders at a one time event, laughing about it with my wife, whatever - doesn't make me a pedo, doesn't mean I "enjoyed" watching it, it means I think it's just goofy kid along with 100 other goofy things she does.   She hasn't twerked, but she does seem to enjoy dancing around poles from time to time and my wife and I have laughed about that - again, she has 0 clue what she was doing.  

That said, I would for sure inquire if she saw that somewhere, and tell her it's not appropriate.  

We had a youtube? tiktok? video posted here of some adults teaching a 4 y/o to twerk. Twerking is a dance maneuver that involves shaking the ass in a very sexual and seductive way. It's a stripper move. Presumably you don't want your 7 year old exposed to it, let alone encouraged to emulating it, whether she realizes it's sexual or not. When a hot adult woman does it, it's ... stimulating. When a young child does it. it's vile and disgusting.

Shooter McGavin went to the mat defending the video, the adults, and the performance and went off on the rest of us for criticizing it. It's what people refer to when they cast the label 'groomer' or 'enabler' at him. 

The thread is still here... somewhere.... about a year to a year and a half old I would guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We had a youtube? tiktok? video posted here of some adults teaching a 4 y/o to twerk. Twerking is a dance maneuver that involves shaking the ass in a very sexual and seductive way. It's a stripper move. Presumably you don't want your 7 year old exposed to it, let alone encouraged to emulating it, whether she realizes it's sexual or not. When a hot adult woman does it, it's ... stimulating. When a young child does it. it's vile and disgusting.

Shooter McGavin went to the mat defending the video, the adults, and the performance and went off on the rest of us for criticizing it. It's what people refer to when they cast the label 'groomer' or 'enabler' at him. 

The thread is still here... somewhere.... about a year to a year and a half old I would guess.

Shooter says it's not sexual when little kids do it.  

41 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Me shrugging my shoulders at a one time event, laughing about it with my wife, whatever

Gutter alias #476.

39 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

EXACTLY!!

Kids are not trying to be sexual.  Any kind of sexuality imposed on a 4 year old comes from an inappropriate adult.  And all the creepy people here that talk about a 4 year old mimicing sex is vile and disgusting, and they should all be ashamed of themselves.

Let the kids be kids, innocent kids.

I would also bet that non of these clowns have a daughter that takes dance class, unless it's ballet or tap, but I can see them freaking out watching a jazz or modern or hip hop class full of young girls.

FYI, if you're really interested in seeing this video that Tardcore is jerks off to, just google "kid twerking times square"

Wrong. No one was criticizing the kid you freak. It was directed at the adults and the freak apologists like you. This is what they do, make shite up and use kids, minorities, etc as a shield. Again, nobody we t after that kid.  Lying sack of shite. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Let the kids be kids, innocent kids.

By taking them to a drag show, exposing them to nudity and teaching them to twerk.  🤣

Gutterboy figuratively hid behind a four year old kid. Made up that the child was being attacked to deflect from the criticism he was getting. What a sad little man 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not sure you are meaning to include me in that or not, I pretty much said what you did just stated it differently 

also I think alot of this started because of the Netflix movie Cuties which was downright disgusting

Did you watch it? 

I posted elsewhere, my understanding is that it was largely autobiographical for the screenwriter, and IMO that should be part of the discussion.  I have been honest that I haven't watched it, just saying what I picked up on in articles and podcasts about movies in general.  

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Did you watch it? 

I posted elsewhere, my understanding is that it was largely autobiographical for the screenwriter, and IMO that should be part of the discussion.  I have been honest that I haven't watched it, just saying what I picked up on in articles and podcasts about movies in general.  

no I didnt watch it nor would I want to

not only could I care less about dancing, I did read quite a few articles and that was enough for me

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I didnt watch it nor would I want to

not only could I care less about dancing, I did read quite a few articles and that was enough for me

Gotcha.  You worded as though you had, and I was curious.  I've a ton of people upset about it, but nobody who has seen it.  

7 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Gotcha.  You worded as though you had, and I was curious.  I've a ton of people upset about it, but nobody who has seen it.  

I saw the clips and I dont even have a daughter and it made me sick

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The writer/director said that it is intended to criticize the hypersexualisation of pre-adolescent girls.  Are we saying it does the opposite?

:dunno: I'll watch it and report back.

49 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gotcha. 

25 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The writer/director said that it is intended to criticize the hypersexualisation of pre-adolescent girls.  Are we saying it does the opposite?

:dunno: I'll watch it and report back.

Like I said above, context and intent are important, IMO. 

16 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Like I said above, context and intent are important, IMO. 

Like I said, I'll watch it and form my own opinion.  You guys are commenting on something you haven't even seen. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Brooke Shields was in her mid-teens when she was cast in The Blue Lagoon in 1980. Teenage Brooke had developed a woman's body at a young age which is surely why she got that role. For their part, the writing, director and camera crew sexed her up for that movie. It was kind of the point. Films like this one sexualizing teenage girls were increasingly controversial and went out of style in the early 80s. The last of the genre may have been Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Craftsman is a fan of Brooke's performance in that film, calls her "sexy" and people give him a hard time for it.

:lol:  And so they should if he's posting so much about pedos and people sexualizing kids.  

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Like I said, I'll watch it and form my own opinion.  You guys are commenting on something you haven't even seen. 

I am, but I am not saying one way or the other if it's terrible/inappropriate/should be banned.  All I've read is similar to what you posted - it was largely based on her experiences.   I plan to watch it some time.  

19 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

:lol:  And so they should if he's posting so much about pedos and people sexualizing kids.  

Your people. You vote for them you support their actions. This is happening across the liberal nation. You are a pedo supporter. 

Thousands of California’s Convicted Pedophiles are Being Released From Prison in Less Than a Year

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/thousands-of-californias-convicted-pedophiles-are-being-released-from-prison-in-less-than-a-year/

15 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Your people. You vote for them you support their actions. This is happening across the liberal nation. You are a pedo supporter. 

Thousands of California’s Convicted Pedophiles are Being Released From Prison in Less Than a Year

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/thousands-of-californias-convicted-pedophiles-are-being-released-from-prison-in-less-than-a-year/

I don't live in California.  I didn't vote for any of those people, and I don't support those people being released from prison.  

You people are nuts with idea that if you vote for a party you support all their bs.  It's so dumb. 

“All their BS”’. Letting child sex predators out of prison after a few months is now low level BS. I wonder what’s more important? 

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I don't live in California.  I didn't vote for any of those people, and I don't support those people being released from prison.  

You people are nuts with idea that if you vote for a party you support all their bs.  It's so dumb. 

You don't have to live in California. This kind of shlt is happening in liberals cities all across the country. Own it.

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You don't have to live in California. This kind of shlt is happening in liberals cities all across the country. Own it.

Why would I own ideas I don't agree with and people I don't and can't support or vote for?   

If you do that you are crazier than I imagined.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“All their BS”’. Letting child sex predators out of prison after a few months is now low level BS. I wonder what’s more important? 

Lol.  Even when I agree with you guys you have to try to twist into something like this.  

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Lol.  Even when I agree with you guys you have to try to twist into something like this.  

I don’t agree with you. And you don’t agree with me. I don’t think it’s BS. You do. 

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Good to know I can blame craftsman for every dumb ass crazy idea that comes out of MTG though.  

At least I can admit that I would vote for her over any liberal out there that is running for office in this day and age. 

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

At least I can admit that I would vote for her over any liberal out there that is running for office in this day and age. 

Ok.  Then I guess you would be fine with my statement like that to you or something similar.  

That's not a standard I hold people to.  I think it's idiotic when I see people posting like that.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t agree with you. And you don’t agree with me. I don’t think it’s BS. You do. 

Yes, I know - if other posters don't match your level of outrage and hatred for something they must support it, or at least you have to try to twist it that way.  :rolleyes:

I think even people a low reading level can see that you added in that "low level" portion of the phrase and that I was using "their bs" as a general statement about liberal kookiness.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes, I know - if other posters don't match your level of outrage and hatred for something they must support it, or at least you have to try to twist it that way.  :rolleyes:

I think even people a low reading level can see that you added in that "low level" portion of the phrase and that I was using "their bs" as a general statement about liberal kookiness.   

Typical. They get mad when you point out what they said. 

54 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Id vote for a conviction of a pedophile on a minor under 12 as a death penalty.  I think its a crime worse than murder

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Id vote for a conviction of a pedophile on a minor under 12 as a death penalty.  I think its a crime worse than murder

It’s just BS.  He doesn’t agree with it, but there are much more important things. When actually, this should be a torches and pitchforks moment. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You wouldn't get any disagreement from me.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s just BS.  He doesn’t agree with it, but there are much more important things. When actually, this should be a torches and pitchforks moment. 

If you are going to misquote me and attach incorrect positions to me, at least do it right.   It's low level b.s., dum dum.  

I'm surprised you didn't escalate it to me saying it's like jaywalking.  :lol:  

Just now, BuckSwope said:

If you are going to misquote me and attach incorrect positions to me, at least do it right.   It's low level b.s., dum dum.  

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Saying it’s just BS certainly isn’t placing much importance on it. There’s nothing a leftist won’t downplay that emanated from their policies. Nothing. 

Let me guess, next step is that you try to convince me to say that I said something I didn't like what you were doing in the other thread?   You going to answer a question if I admit I was saying I think pedophilia is not a big deal?   🤣

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy figuratively hid behind a four year old kid. Made up that the child was being attacked to deflect from the criticism he was getting. What a sad little man 

He could literally hide behind a four year old kid...standing up. 

13 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Let me guess, next step is that you try to convince me to say that I said something I didn't like what you were doing in the other thread?   You going to answer a question if I admit I was saying I think pedophilia is not a big deal?   🤣

You figured out tardcore.  He's the worst poster here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Worst at debate, yes. Poster, no.

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Gutterpedo Hides behind kids. Worst human here. 

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Craftsman just fills the board with BS.  Tardcore is a true ass hole.

He was much more fun when he came back and pretended to be a democrat. 🙁