Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

“I don’t approve of it , but I don’t see anything wrong with it”. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I don't agree with you on this.

I would also imagine there are a lot of drag queen events that help the homeless and raise money and all that. 

Drag queens are "performers" of a sort and performers are especially adept to do charity fundraisers. I imagine charitable events would provide a good excuse to get together, perform drag queen rituals on each other, and enjoy each others' shows. I'm curious enough do a search to see what sorts of causes inspire drag queen charity and fundraisers. Frustratingly, my VPN has been down all week. likely because China is putting their foot down because of unrest (not around here, I wouldn't get my hopes up for change).

So, speaking blindly, I'm not expecting them to have an interest in raising much funds for anything other than LGBTQ issues. But we were talking specifically about raising money for the homeless which -we have opposite opinions- I think that is the last place they'd raise money for. The homeless aren't cute. The San Francisco virtue signaling leftoid elite are notorious for embracing every radical leftoid agenda as they chat on their phones, stepping over and around their homeless. Especially the non-LGBTQ identifying homelessness would presumably, be way down the list of worthy fundraisers.

15 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It's odd to me that grown adults, who I assume have been around and have kids of their own, can't seem to imagine why people might like to be around them in a non-sexual manner.    Are there any stats that show a higher propensity for Drag Queens to be pedophiles?  I'd be interested to see that if it's the case.  

Here's one reason I could think of:  in general young kids are very non-judgmental and accepting.   Not a Drag Queen, but I had an acquaintance that had a physical deformity.  They were more comfortable around little kids and volunteered there because they didn't get the same looks and vibes as with adults.   I could imagine a group of people used to be called freaks and deviants maybe being more comfortable around kids that just go with the flow instead of judging them and confronting them.    Also, something like a story hour lends to things like you know - dressing up, singing, and pretending.   Much more in the wheelhouse of somebody doing that as a job or as a hobby vs. serving at a soup kitchen for example.   

Now, I've been clear about what my position is on if this should be in school or other places.   That above statement simply means there could be very easily be reasons they gravitate towards kids besides the desire to diddle them.  

If you are a grown adult and yearn that strongly for affirmation from kids, theres a serious problem.

8 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

this is one thread I wish would just focking die already. 

Mine is the ***Media Event Jan 6th*** one.

🤮

I too wish these thread would go away, but only after:

-California stops releasing child molesters after a few months.

-We stop placing children in 'homes' where they will be prostitutes.

-We stop telling young boys they are really girls because they pink.

-We stop castrating children.

-We stop glorifying people for being narcissistic freaks obsessed with their self-identified gender.

I wish they would go away because there is no longer any need for them.  But in the meantime, fu grooming bastards. 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

It's odd to me that grown adults, who I assume have been around and have kids of their own, can't seem to imagine why people might like to be around them in a non-sexual manner.   

No, no. I'm not going with this premise. Putting on a sexy stripper dress and high heels, with fake t*ts dangling out, a wig, and a ton of gaudy makeup IS hanging out with kids in a sexual manner. How about leave the accessories at home, come wearing a t-shirt and shorts, no makeup, and read us all Peter Rabbit without making lewd or crude comments? That's how to interact with kids in a non-sexual manner. I'll take my kids to see him, even if I know that on Friday nights this same guys swings around his crotch as Mx. Tranny Vixen at the gay bar. I appreciate the effort. If they actually want to hang out with kids in a non-sexual manner, do it. They deliberately sexualize the encounter on purpose.

Are there any stats that show a higher propensity for Drag Queens to be pedophiles?  I'd be interested to see that if it's the case.  

There's a ton of anecdotal evidence. https://cn.bing.com/search?q=drag%2Bqueen%2Bstory%2Bhour%2Bsex%2Boffender&search=&form=QBLHCN

My VPN isn't working to read much of any of it.

Here's one reason I could think of:  in general young kids are very non-judgmental and accepting.   Not a Drag Queen, but I had an acquaintance that had a physical deformity.  They were more comfortable around little kids and volunteered there because they didn't get the same looks and vibes as with adults.   I could imagine a group of people used to be called freaks and deviants maybe being more comfortable around kids that just go with the flow instead of judging them and confronting them.    Also, something like a story hour lends to things like you know - dressing up, singing, and pretending.   Much more in the wheelhouse of somebody doing that as a job or as a hobby vs. serving at a soup kitchen for example.   

The children being non-judemental as well as the dressing up, singing and pretending are both fair points. True enough. But they are overly charitable for the drag queen. Children don't exist to affirm nor soothe the hurt feelings of grown men who like dressing as hypersexualized, slutty women in front of them. The real victims here are the confused kids not the adult. One in six members of Gen Z are on the LGBTQ spectrum. This exposure at a young age of kids is how the gender fluid, non-binary mental health crisis gets rooted in the first place.

Now, I've been clear about what my position is on if this should be in school or other places.   That above statement simply means there could be very easily be reasons they gravitate towards kids besides the desire to diddle them. 

I've been a bit overwhelmed with the flood of new posters from FBG and keeping you all separate but I've welcomed everyone.  In your case, I notice that while you generally hold consistently left wing views,  you do take a step back better than everyone here including me, and contemplate each side. I appreciate that. I've noticed two other things. You're very careful deliberate and contemplative with your word choice. Also, time, after time, after time, I notice that you're quick to notice left wing excesses and haver cut bait and distanced yourself on the most radical of left wing positions. Again better than me, I struggle with that on the right sometimes. I have a weak spot in that I shut my yapper and move on rather than call out political allies on this site when they go over the line. 

It's a long way of saying that I like and respect you. I'm glad you're here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

It's odd to me that grown adults, who I assume have been around and have kids of their own, can't seem to imagine why people might like to be around them in a non-sexual manner.    Are there any stats that show a higher propensity for Drag Queens to be pedophiles?  I'd be interested to see that if it's the case.  

Of course. Like wanting them to be super into drag so they can diddle them when they are older. 

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Children don't exist to affirm nor soothe the hurt feelings of grown men who like dressing as hypersexualized, slutty women in front of them. The real victims here are the confused kids not the adult

Yes. Yes. Yes. This whole drag queen story bit is insane. 

Drag queens are mostly gay men. Gay men that want tons of positive attention and affirmation. It seems somewhere along the line they decided they wanted to receive positive attention from everybody, not just the people that come to the bar to see them and want them in the train.  

So they decided that performing for kids would make their lifestyle seem fabulous to everybody eventually. But of course you cant just jump into doing your act in front of kids. You need a cover story. 

They try to pretend it is about reading. As if there is just nobody available in the building to read to the children. That teacher in the back of the room? Nope. She cant do it. That principal? Nope she cant do it either. That librarian, nope too busy dreaming of dewey. We are supposed to ignore the crowd of adults always present at this thing and just accept that we needed this drag queen to read to the children. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Yes. Yes. Yes. This whole drag queen story bit is insane. 

Drag queens are mostly gay men. Gay men that want tons of positive attention and affirmation. It seems somewhere along the line they decided they wanted to receive positive attention from everybody, not just the people that come to the bar to see them and want them in the train.  

So they decided that performing for kids would make their lifestyle seem fabulous to everybody eventually. But of course you cant just jump into doing your act in front of kids. You need a cover story. 

They try to pretend it is about reading. As if there is just nobody available in the building to read to the children. That teacher in the back of the room? Nope. She cant do it. That principal? Nope she cant do it either. That librarian, nope too busy dreaming of dewey. We are supposed to ignore the crowd of adults always present at this thing and just accept that we needed this drag queen to read to the children. 

It’s no big deal as long as they aren’t getting raped. That’s what I was told here. 

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No, no. I'm not going with this premise. Putting on a sexy stripper dress and high heels, with fake t*ts dangling out, a wig, and a ton of gaudy makeup IS hanging out with kids in a sexual manner. How about leave the accessories at home, come wearing a t-shirt and shorts, no makeup, and read us all Peter Rabbit without making lewd or crude comments? That's how to interact with kids in a non-sexual manner. I'll take my kids to see him, even if I know that on Friday nights this same guys swings around his crotch as Mx. Tranny Vixen at the gay bar. I appreciate the effort. If they actually want to hang out with kids in a non-sexual manner, do it. They deliberately sexualize the encounter on purpose.

There's a ton of anecdotal evidence. https://cn.bing.com/search?q=drag%2Bqueen%2Bstory%2Bhour%2Bsex%2Boffender&search=&form=QBLHCN

My VPN isn't working to read much of any of it.

The children being non-judemental as well as the dressing up, singing and pretending are both fair points. True enough. But they are overly charitable for the drag queen. Children don't exist to affirm nor soothe the hurt feelings of grown men who like dressing as hypersexualized, slutty women in front of them. The real victims here are the confused kids not the adult. One in six members of Gen Z are on the LGBTQ spectrum. This exposure at a young age of kids is how the gender fluid, non-binary mental health crisis gets rooted in the first place.

I've been a bit overwhelmed with the flood of new posters from FBG and keeping you all separate but I've welcomed everyone.  In your case, I notice that while you generally hold consistently left wing views,  you do take a step back better than everyone here including me, and contemplate each side. I appreciate that. I've noticed two other things. You're very careful deliberate and contemplative with your word choice. Also, time, after time, after time, I notice that you're quick to notice left wing excesses and haver cut bait and distanced yourself on the most radical of left wing positions. Again better than me, I struggle with that on the right sometimes. I have a weak spot in that I shut my yapper and move on rather than call out political allies on this site when they go over the line. 

It's a long way of saying that I like and respect you. I'm glad you're here.

Thanks for the post, I appreciate the post and the back and forth.   

IMO if you take the time to read my posts and ask questions I am more in line than people expect on several things like guns, trans in sports, done with woke culture, Drag queen story hours, to name a few.    What I feel happens is that my attempt to understand and not demonize people comes off to people as accepting 100% what they do for some reason, and that couldn't be further from the truth.    My general philosophy is that you are a decent person until you prove otherwise.   

At our restaurant we have all sorts of ages, political leans, genders, whatever.    We currently have ages 14-60, hardcore Trumpers and libs, 3 non-binary teens who requested they/them,  gay/straight/pansexual, and I bet a lot of money several illegals.    These are people I interact with, I have to train.  I just choose to not view any of them as evil or deviant or whatever.     Also in my family I have a niece that transitioned, and I had a police officer uncle murder somebody in cold blood while on duty in the town I grew up in when I was about 12.   I've interacted with a ton of different people and had odd things happen.  I am sure many of you can tell messed up situations and stories too.  

But like I said in our other interaction, we seem to have the same cutoffs on this particular issue of DQs, it's just for slightly different reasons.  

59 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Of course. Like wanting them to be super into drag so they can diddle them when they are older. 

Sure, that could be a reason too.   Hence my question to Volaire above.  If we have questions like that - start looking at stats.   You'd think there would be info about the number of pedos that lived that lifestyle, if it was a higher % in that group of people, etc.     Always better to look for info like that vs. just take what examples are fed to us, because of course it's going to be the most outrageous ones because that's where the money is.   

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

IMO if you take the time to read my posts and ask questions I am more in line than people expect on several things like guns, trans in sports, done with woke culture, Drag queen story hours, to name a few.    What I feel happens is that my attempt to understand and not demonize people comes off to people as accepting 100% what they do for some reason, and that couldn't be further from the truth.    My general philosophy is that you are a decent person until you prove otherwise.   

At our restaurant we have all sorts of ages, political leans, genders, whatever.   

This is SOP for several posters here.

Tell me more about your restaurant. I've been in industry since 01

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

This is SOP for several posters here.

Tell me more about your restaurant. I've been in industry since 01

I can elaborate more if you need later.  Currently at a fast food joint in the Midwest that got its start in my hometown in the 80s.  Up to 500-600 stores, ours is a busy one on the interstate. I jump back to that place when not doing other things.  In the last 20 years, I've done that, owned a pizza joint, owned a video store, managed a video store, and been stay at home dad.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I can elaborate more if you need later.  Currently at a fast food joint in the Midwest that got its start in my hometown in the 80s.  Up to 500-600 stores, ours is a busy one on the interstate. I jump back to that place when not doing other things.  In the last 20 years, I've done that, owned a pizza joint, owned a video store, managed a video store, and been stay at home dad.  

👍

I’ve been cook, chef, purchaser, now consultant… fine dining in Colorado and Sonoma/Napa.

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

👍

I’ve been cook, chef, purchaser, now consultant… fine dining in Colorado and Sonoma/Napa.

That sounds rewarding and stressful.    Was that a matter of working your way up the ladder naturally, or did you go back to school for other positions? 

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

That sounds rewarding and stressful.    Was that a matter of working your way up the ladder naturally, or did you go back to school for other positions? 

I changed from psychology to culinary. loved cooking.  once i had a child, priorities changed and the chef hours were not family friendly. purchasing and consulting allowed/s me to utilize the knowledge

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I changed from psychology to culinary. loved cooking.  once i had a child, priorities changed and the chef hours were not family friendly. purchasing and consulting allowed/s me to utilize the knowledge

Would you recommend culinary school to a young person?  It seems like chefs work long hours, take tons of abuse, and don't make a ton of money unless they can open multiple restaurants.  I would think there are much easier ways to make mediocre money.  But I am not an expert. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Would you recommend culinary school to a young person?  It seems like chefs work long hours, take tons of abuse, and don't make a ton of money unless they can open multiple restaurants.  I would think there are much easier ways to make mediocre money.  But I am not an expert. 

If someone wants to pursue a culinary career, going to school is not necessary if you can find work in nicer restaurants. It does however provide a nice foundation.  I did so because at 31 I felt I was playing a little catch up.  I found an apprenticeship program which paid for my schooling if I maintained a certain GPA (which was not an issue).

Due to Covid, wages have improved but it is a rough industry.... if i were young and single i might still be cooking.  But yes, there are easier ways to make a living.

• Like 1

Imagine debating if Grown men dressed as women  in provocative clothing and acting in a sexual manner should be reading stories to little kids? Or trying to understand it? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

@Sean Mooney if you listen to pods, today's The Daily had one about book challenges that you might dig.  

In general, I think each side of the debate should probably ask themselves some questions:

Side A:    Is it possible to write more LBGTQ+ materials without explicit sex stuff?  Shouldn't it be easy to replace a book like Gender Queer with a book that addresses the same situations without the details that get materials flagged?    There needs to be the ability to meet people a little way towards the middle and have enough appropriate materials if we are going to have a line in the sand about sexually explicit materials.  

Side B:   If it's all about the sexually explicit situations, shouldn't your objections be applied evenly?   How come the lists never have things like John Greene or Stephen King books on them, that when you look also have explicit sexual situations in them?   How come when you start winning school board seats you don't implement policies like "no books with any BJ references" instead of "no books that mention gender fluidity"?   

13 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

@Sean Mooney if you listen to pods, today's The Daily had one about book challenges that you might dig.  

In general, I think each side of the debate should probably ask themselves some questions:

Side A:    Is it possible to write more LBGTQ+ materials without explicit sex stuff?  Shouldn't it be easy to replace a book like Gender Queer with a book that addresses the same situations without the details that get materials flagged?    There needs to be the ability to meet people a little way towards the middle and have enough appropriate materials if we are going to have a line in the sand about sexually explicit materials.  

Side B:   If it's all about the sexually explicit situations, shouldn't your objections be applied evenly?   How come the lists never have things like John Greene or Stephen King books on them, that when you look also have explicit sexual situations in them?   How come when you start winning school board seats you don't implement policies like "no books with any BJ references" instead of "no books that mention gender fluidity"?   

I'll have to check it out. I think your points are very valid and the "either/or" way society looks at these issues is horrible.

Because yes- there are ways to write LGBTQ books without sexually explicit stuff and yes- it seems odd that It is in school libraries and features a scene where the boys run a train on Beverly in a huge orgy as a form of bonding.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is 100000% on liberals.  This is what they vote for

FIre that guy.  Problem solved. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Private schools aren't a cure all.

Whodathunkit?

Mostly what's going to happen in all types of school formats is that the extreme vocal parts of the opposition get on school boards and into teaching positions, then we swing extreme in the other way.    You can see this happening in areas like Texas or Loudoun county.  

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Mostly what's going to happen in all types of school formats is that the extreme vocal parts of the opposition get on school boards and into teaching positions, then we swing extreme in the other way.    You can see this happening in areas like Texas or Loudoun county.  

I think what people don't get though is- public schools at least have a ton of oversight to them from the community and the school board the state and federal governments and all that. If you don't like something the public school is doing you can complain and it will get brought up and heard and has potential to change.

Private schools don't hold board elections. They are appointed by donors, and alumni, and friends of the people running the place. They get your money and do what they want. You don't like it- go elsewhere. You don't have as much singular voice in them as you do in a public school setting. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I think what people don't get though is- public schools at least have a ton of oversight to them from the community and the school board the state and federal governments and all that. If you don't like something the public school is doing you can complain and it will get brought up and heard and has potential to change.

Private schools don't hold board elections. They are appointed by donors, and alumni, and friends of the people running the place. They get your money and do what they want. You don't like it- go elsewhere. You don't have as much singular voice in them as you do in a public school setting. 

And I would guess there is a portion of the parents sending their kids to private school to avoid this sort of thing as well.  

Just now, BuckSwope said:

And I would guess there is a portion of the parents sending their kids to private school to avoid this sort of thing as well.  

Right...a lot of parents moved from public to private (or charter- which does have some oversight to it) schools thinking they would be able to impose their will. They won't at a private school. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Right...a lot of parents moved from public to private (or charter- which does have some oversight to it) schools thinking they would be able to impose their will. They won't at a private school. 

Ironically, less so.   I think there is just that general stereotype that a private school would lean more conservative and wouldn't be as prone to this.  

I guess homeschool is the way to go to completely avoid this if it's that much of a concern.    

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

groomer. 

Where did you meet that teenager you dated a few years ago?

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Private schools aren't a cure all.

Whodathunkit?

Geee and there you have stupid answer right away. Doesn’t matter if it’s private public or on the moon. This should never occur in any school whatsoever. Schools that do this should be shut down period 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Geee and there you have stupid answer right away. Doesn’t matter if it’s private public or on the moon. This should never occur in any school whatsoever. Schools that do this should be shut down period 

Why would the entire school be shut down instead of just firing the people involved?  

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You are really mad lately...maybe you need to get laid....or drink more....smoke more....something.

Private schools have far more leeway to do what they want. Sorry. Not sure who is shutting them down. The government....not very libertarian of you. 

44 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Why would the entire school be shut down instead of just firing the people involved?  

Because the school backed the piece of sh1t

not to mention is that is rarely just one person doing this

33 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are really mad lately...maybe you need to get laid....or drink more....smoke more....something.

Private schools have far more leeway to do what they want. Sorry. Not sure who is shutting them down. The government....not very libertarian of you. 

Being libertarian now means letting adults do this to kids?  Jeezus dude I get laid as much as I want. I don’t drink and I barely smoke. I don’t need to. I’m not angry at all I have a great life

the hill I die on is kids being groomed by this sh1t and pedos

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Being libertarian now means letting adults do this to kids?  Jeezus dude I get laid as much as I want. I don’t drink and I barely smoke. I don’t need to. I’m not angry at all I have a great life

You seem to be able to have more of a rational discussion than most around here, so I will ask you - what is your line in the sand where it veers into "grooming" in the schools? 

Let's use the above video as an example.   I would guess that handing out butt plugs and the like is a no-go for most adults in a school setting.  What is the line that a school should have after that -  no separate lbgtq+ class or area?  Can talk about other forms of sex, but not hand out materials and toys?   If it were 100% up to you what do you think should be available to kids in a school setting on this topic, if anything? 

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jeezus dude- pretty clearly I was talking about the "closing the school down"

Again- take a breath and calm the hell down. You tried to pick a fight yesterday in the Ted Cruz thread, now this....take a breath. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Jeezus dude- pretty clearly I was talking about the "closing the school down"

Again- take a breath and calm the hell down. You tried to pick a fight yesterday in the Ted Cruz thread, now this....take a breath. 

I didn’t try to pick a fight. I said I was surprised. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I didn’t try to pick a fight. I said I was surprised. 

Trolling, picking a fight, baiting....call it what you want.