Utilit99

Saw a Biden commercial saying...

"....Trump only wants to be president for himself and his rich friends, but Joe Biden honestly cares for the people of this country." 

Do the liberals even believe this trash the left is still throwing out?

• Haha 2

I have a few liberal views and I watched most of the evening events and I came away with it saying they are not looking for my vote whatsoever. 

Their entire platform is America is terrible and racist unless we are running things

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

"....Trump only wants to be president for himself and his rich friends, but Joe Biden honestly cares for the people of this country." 

How did Hunter and his brothers get so rich? They can just say anything. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, they do.

/thread

55 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I have a few liberal views and I watched most of the evening events and I came away with it saying they are not looking for my vote whatsoever. 

Their entire platform is America is terrible and racist unless we are running things

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yes, and they have since 1828.

My mother and daughter make fun of Biden so harshly that I have to leave the room when they’re talking. They love it that Trump calls him Sleepy Joe. My daughter says that Biden is so clueless and so out of touch with reality that he is unable to make sense in a prerecorded message. My mom is convinced he will die soon. The only nice thing she said is that she felt he and Kamala looked nice in a picture they took together. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

My mother and daughter make fun of Biden so harshly that I have to leave the room when they’re talking. They love it that Trump calls him Sleepy Joe. My daughter says that Biden is so clueless and so out of touch with reality that he is unable to make sense in a prerecorded message. My mom is convinced he will die soon. The only nice thing she said is that she felt he and Kamala looked nice in a picture they took together. 

Didn’t look so sleepy at the convention speech. Or the last couple primary debates. And I expect he’ll come out forceful in debates with Trump, may mop the floor with him just like he basically destroyed Paul Ryan’s political career in 2012.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Didn’t look so sleepy at the convention speech. Or the last couple primary debates. And I expect he’ll come out forceful in debates with Trump, may mop the floor with him just like he basically destroyed Paul Ryan’s political career in 2012.

Would you say that was the best speech he ever gave? 

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What things about Biden's platform have you excited to vote for him?

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What things about Biden's platform have you excited to vote for him?

That's not important to the democrats. Never ask that question. :nono:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t really recall his speeches from 2008 or 2012. Paul Ryan debate performance was his best though not a “speech.” So yeah, maybe 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t really recall his speeches from 2008 or 2012. Paul Ryan debate performance was his best though not a “speech.” So yeah, maybe 

Oh. Because I heard people saying it was his best and I was wondering what was his second best? Then it dawned at me that they were liberals and FOS because that dope has spent most of his life saying the stupidest things. No one remembers a Biden speech. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump will destroy him in debates, especially when Joe brings up lies. The lies you thrive on.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Trump will destroy him in debates, especially when Joe brings up lies. The lies you thrive on.

Trump is going to call someone else a liar? 😂 

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. Because I heard people saying it was his best and I was wondering what was his second best? Then it dawned at me that they were liberals and FOS because that dope has spent most of his life saying the stupidest things. No one remembers a Biden speech. 

Okay :dunno: If you think I was claiming Biden was some great orator in general, well I guess you’re making false assumptions. All I said was it was a good speech, and it was :cheers:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay :dunno: If you think I was claiming Biden was some great orator in general, well I guess you’re making false assumptions. All I said was it was a good speech, and it was :cheers:

Half of the speeches at the convention were taped, some over a week ago. It causes me to wonder if his best speech in 47 years wasn’t taped too. It was the MO of the convention. I am not saying it was but .......

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Half of the speeches at the convention were taped, some over a week ago. It causes me to wonder if his best speech wasn’t taped too. It was the MO of the convention. I am not saying was but .......

Could’ve been. :dunno:

"If you don't vote for me, you're not black."

"Republicans want to put you all back in chains.' 

"[whatever the fock]....lying pony soldier."

""You wanna challenge me? Lets do some push ups!!."

"Then don't vote for me." 

"hffjk  fhhbvd   fyuujbfe...."

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Some say it was the best speech since Jack Layton gave the same one in 2011. 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/joe-biden-faces-plagiarism-claim-over-dnc-acceptance-speech/amp/

:lol:

The differences between Biden’s language and Layton — and Laurier for that matter — were apparently enough to escape the $4,200 anti-plagiarism software program that the Democratic nominee’s campaign reportedly installed last year.

In 1987, he withdrew from the Democratic Party’s presidential race in shame after he reportedly ripped off lines from UK Labor Party Leader Neil Kinnock in a debate — and even went so far as to claim elements of Kinnock’s family history as his own.

As a law school student in 1965, Biden flunked a class for repeatedly citing published works without attribution, reports said.

And as recently as last year, Biden caught heat for stealing lines from climate activist groups and using them, word for word, in his own climate change plan — drawing derision from President Trump.

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Were you sleepy when that real man took his cack to your wife? Do your kids call him daddy yet?

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like the Neil Kinnock one better.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like the Neil Kinnock one better.

These ball bags on the left and the media just step in it everyday. You have to hope it’s brought up next week, and not in a subtle way. Come right out and say it. He plagiarised again. 

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Were you sleepy when that real man took his cack to your wife? Do your kids call him daddy yet?

What is it with you guys and your cuckold fetish? :unsure: 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Is that the one where he laughed maniacally throughout the entire debate?  I came away from that thinking he was a lunatic. 

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Paul Ryan destroyed his own career, he was a RINO and a hindrance to the Republican Party. He was speaker of the House from October 2015 to January 2019. I don’t see the 2012 connection.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MDC said:

What is it with you guys and your cuckold fetish? :unsure: 

Ask him. He’s the one that started a thread about how he had to take a long absence because his wife found a real man. 

Not a Biden commercial, but it's something that he's told that he believe in... but I saw a commercial where the campaign was "All lives can't matter until black lives matter."  Going full force on the "All Lives Matter" being a racist phrase.

He doesn't even know how many grandkids he has. Could be 5, 6,7...no clue. The last one, took a couple years for his son to honor paying for diapers and food for the runt bastard. That's real Presidential material for ya.   

On 8/23/2020 at 2:35 AM, Utilit99 said:

If only the libs were as discerning as the conservatives.  :(

23 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Agreed.

28 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No discernment needed, they tell you who the candidate will be and call you racist if you don't vote for him. 

On 8/22/2020 at 11:35 PM, Utilit99 said:

I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING credible coming from the left in many years

On 8/22/2020 at 11:35 PM, Utilit99 said:

Wait, I thought Trump didn’t have any friends, everybody hates him even the people that work for him.

who are these friends? If they knew you know they would name them and publish them so their Bots can harass them.

20 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING credible coming from the left in many years

They got Vietnam right 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They got Vietnam right 

Wasn’t  that a Democratic War, JFK and LBJ? There were riots at the 68 Democratic Convention So I guess that shows how far Left the Democrats has gone. It looks like the Dirty Hippies have completely taken over the party.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Wasn’t  that a Democratic War, JFK and LBJ? There were riots at the 68 Democratic Convention So I guess that shows how far Left the Democrats have gone. It looks like the Dirty Hippies have completely taken over the party.

They went against their own party. Republicans didn’t do anything about illegal immigration forever and then along came Trump and people rejected their party as it was and went with him. 

• Like 1