Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

I still have been able to find any details! Something is very wrong here! Where is the media’s demand for the truth one way or another.

i haven’t even seen a police preliminary statement. The longer the police wait to release details the worse it looks for them.

This why you simply cannot let a person who is CLEARLY ignoring commands to reach inside their car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

I still have been able to find any details! Something is very wrong here! Where is the media’s demand for the truth one way or another.

i haven’t even seen a police preliminary statement. The longer the police wait to release details the worse it looks for them.

Not necessarily.  They have legal mumbo jumbo to deal with before they release things.

I recently posted an NFAC thread and it was deleted and I got suspended for a week.  Their (NFAC) founder seeks a separate state for blacks.  I completely agree with this.  Black people in America need to be allowed to govern and police themselves.  That's the only answer I can see.  

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I recently posted an NFAC thread and it was deleted and I got suspended for a week.  Their (NFAC) founder seeks a separate state for blacks.  I completely agree with this.  Black people in America need to be allowed to govern and police themselves.  That's the only answer I can see.  

Can’t make them go and the majority of blacks won’t want to go because they are doing fine as is. We are being pushed and pulled by the minority of the minority. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can’t make them go and the majority of blacks won’t want to go because they are doing fine as is. We are being pushed and pulled by the minority of the minority. 

Sadly, this is true.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

As HT said, it's not really possible.  That said, I'll vote for giving them the Pacific Coast states.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No but I think if we threaten them with the idea that they can't Bang fat white girls that might straighten all of these idiots up to be honest.

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

BLM puppet

Funny how Biden assumes the kid is black without even knowing who he is voting for.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Funny how Biden assumes the kid is black without even knowing who he is voting for.  

😂😂😂

Yes of course it must be racism if it's a white cop and black victim. Just standard racism no matter what the events were. Classic. 

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

From CNN(statement of lawyer hired to represent Blake, so whatever it's worth...)

In a statement announcing the family had retained him, Crump said Blake was trying to "deescalate a domestic incident when police drew their weapons and tasered him. As he was walking away to check on his children, police fired their weapons several times into his back at point blank range. Blake's three sons were only a few feet away."

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

From CNN(statement of lawyer hired to represent Blake, so whatever it's worth...)

From what I've read that sounds partially correct.  The police were called to a domestic disturbance between two females.  This guy may have been trying to handle that situation himself.  But I don't think he was just going to check on his kids.  Reports were that he got out of the passenger side of a vehicle and walked around and was going in to the drivers side of the vehicle when he was shot.  He wasn't affected by the taser and wasn't responding to police instructions. 

Details seem to be hard to come by though, so I'm not really accepting anything until more comes out about this incident. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

From what I've read that sounds partially correct.  The police were called to a domestic disturbance between two females.  This guy may have been trying to handle that situation himself.  But I don't think he was just going to check on his kids.  Reports were that he got out of the passenger side of a vehicle and walked around and was going in to the drivers side of the vehicle when he was shot.  He wasn't affected by the taser and wasn't responding to police instructions. 

Details seem to be hard to come by though, so I'm not really accepting anything until more comes out about this incident. 

+1

Yeah obviously will be a big deal if they find a gun in that front seat. If they don't I think we're going to have another mess. Even though the cops were perfectly in their rights to not wait to see what comes out of the magic bag in the front seat that doesn't really matter in 2020. If they find a gun then liberals need to shut the fock up.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the media and our political leaders.

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah obviously will be a big deal if they find a gun in that front seat. If they don't I think we're going to have another mess. Even though the cops were perfectly in their rights to not wait to see what comes out of the magic bag in the front seat that doesn't really matter in 2020. If they find a gun then liberals need to shut the fock up.

They shot him long before he got to the front door of his car, watch the video.

Turns out the “victim” here is a pedophile.  Also, the Dow is up 248 points. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Turns out the “victim” here is a pedophile.  Also, the Dow is up 248 points. 

Where are you getting this from?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

They won't.  They've been fake outraging over false narratives for 4 years, you think they're going to stop now ?

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Where are you getting this from?

Saw it on twitter. Just applying the Biden method of commenting before the facts are in.  That’s cool, right? 

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sadly, this is true.

As HT said, it's not really possible.  That said, I'll vote for giving them the Pacific Coast states.

Wouldn't it make more sense to do the Alabama/Louisiana area?

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to do the Alabama/Louisiana area?

It was a numbers game really.  There's about 45M black people in the country, according to the 2019 census, and those 3 Pacific Coast states have about 53M people.  Alabama and Louisiana have only like, 9M people.  If black people want to re-segregate, let them.  I just want to make sure that if they do, they stop complaining.  That's why I want to give them great property and a lot of space.  I mean, the elite - white guilt - Democrats that cover that area shouldn't be too upset.

Raped a teen, waved a gun in a business, had a warrant.

This of course all before he didnt comply, got tazed, still didn't comply and then reached into a vehicle. 

But ya...what a tragedy.

16 hours ago, MDC said:

He isn’t right now. I’m stunned anyone me could survive what sounded like 7 shots from PBR. Cops said he was tased before he got shot too. Dude is a superIDIOT.

Fixed for correctness.

I bet cops yell drop the knife at everyone for no reason. It's standard procedure really. Let's burn  

Raysean White, a 22-year-old who filmed the video, told NBC that he heard women arguing across the street from his apartment. Then, the man later identified as Blake arrived in a truck. White later saw police "wrestling" with Blake, and then started to record after he saw an officer tase Blake. 

White also heard police yelling "drop the knife," according to NBC. But he added, "I didn't see any weapons in his hands, he wasn't being violent." 

Police then fired shots as Blake moved to open the driver's side door of the vehicle.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It was a numbers game really.  There's about 45M black people in the country, according to the 2019 census, and those 3 Pacific Coast states have about 53M people.  Alabama and Louisiana have only like, 9M people.  If black people want to re-segregate, let them.  I just want to make sure that if they do, they stop complaining.  That's why I want to give them great property and a lot of space.  I mean, the elite - white guilt - Democrats that cover that area shouldn't be too upset.

Let me rephrase, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be states that already large have black populations and are more culturally black?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Let me rephrase, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be states that already large have black populations and are more culturally black?

Do those states have enough space?  Like I said, it was a pure numbers issue.  You need to be able to support 50+ M people.  You are going to find that in the south.  Plus, they vote blue.  Let them keep their blue area's.  I'm not going to turnover a red state to them.  White guilters/Democrats should be the ones to give up their land.

16 hours ago, MDC said:

He isn’t right now. I’m stunned anyone me could survive what sounded like 7 shots from PBR. Cops said he was tased before he got shot too. Dude is a superhero.

You have to shoot zombies in the head. How many movies and tv shows do they have to make before people figure that out? Zombie + Headshot = Dead again. 

28 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Do those states have enough space?

It doesn't make any sense for it to be the the Pacific. Washington is 4% black, Oregon 2%, California 6%. 

Louisiana 32%, Mississippi 37%, Alabama 26%

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Raped a teen, waved a gun in a business, had a warrant.

This of course all before he didnt comply, got tazed, still didn't comply and then reached into a vehicle. 

But ya...what a tragedy.

He needs a gold casket and a state funeral 

48 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Do those states have enough space?  Like I said, it was a pure numbers issue.  You need to be able to support 50+ M people.  You are going to find that in the south.  Plus, they vote blue.  Let them keep their blue area's.  I'm not going to turnover a red state to them.  White guilters/Democrats should be the ones to give up their land.

ITSATIP not all people in California are white guilters or democrats. 

WISCONSIN) — Tonight, Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chair Ben Wikler released the following statement in response to the heinous shooting of Jacob Blake:

“This evening in Wisconsin, Kenosha police shot an unarmed Black father reportedly in front of his children. It’s a sickening, infuriating tragedy, and it’s a symptom of the deadly disease of white supremacy and racism that must be confronted and defeated in our state and nation.

“We send our deepest prayers to Jacob Blake, and wish him and his loved ones strength in his recovery. This is yet another horrifying reminder of the violence of white supremacy, which devalues, maims, and ends Black lives in our state. The officer who shot Mr. Blake seven times at point blank range should be investigated, tried, and convicted.

“We don’t yet know the details of this situation. But we know a man was shot in the back in broad daylight. We know that Wisconsin is one of the worst states to raise a Black child, is a state that incarcerates Black men at one of the highest rates in the nation, and is a state with a brutal history of police violence. Black lives matter. Jacob Blake’s life matters. Our party stands in solidarity with the movement across Wisconsin and nationwide to root out the poison of racism and bring a day where tragedies like tonight’s are painful history, not everyday reality.”

The Democratic Parties official stance.  

https://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/democratic-party-of-wisconsin-statement-on-the-shooting-of-jacob-blake/

8 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

ITSATIP not all people in California are white guilters or democrats. 

Agreed, but about two-thirds are (see election results).  As I said above, it's not my preferred solution.  My preferred solution is for black people to stop voting for the Democrats who are creating their situation... but that's clearly not going to happen.  But, as stated above, this was something a black person brought up, I just threw in my thoughts.

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It doesn't make any sense for it to be the the Pacific. Washington is 4% black, Oregon 2%, California 6%. 

Louisiana 32%, Mississippi 37%, Alabama 26%

Not debating that.  But you want to squeeze 40M+ in a region that is occupied by less than 12.5M people.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not debating that.  But you want to squeeze 40M+ in a region that is occupied by less than 12.5M people.

We do not train to be merciful here

11 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

We do not train to be merciful here

It's really common sense more than mercy.  I mean, if this route were taken, God help us if it ever does, why create more problems by over crowding 3 states and causing more problems.