Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Raped a teen, waved a gun in a business, had a warrant.

This of course all before he didnt comply, got tazed, still didn't comply and then reached into a vehicle. 

But ya...what a tragedy.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/454589-the-man-police-in-wisconsin-shot-last-night-might-have-a-warrant-for-sexual-assault-and-domestic-violence-out-on-him/

3 hours ago, Strike said:

From what I've read that sounds partially correct.  The police were called to a domestic disturbance between two females.  This guy may have been trying to handle that situation himself.  But I don't think he was just going to check on his kids.  Reports were that he got out of the passenger side of a vehicle and walked around and was going in to the drivers side of the vehicle when he was shot.  He wasn't affected by the taser and wasn't responding to police instructions. 

Details seem to be hard to come by though, so I'm not really accepting anything until more comes out about this incident. 

And, if his rap sheet is correct, he had a warrant out for his arrest that would be the reason police want to talk to him.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And, if his rap sheet is correct, he had a warrant out for his arrest that would be the reason police want to talk to him.

Or they didn't know who he was but he knew as soon as they ran him through the computer they'd be arresting him for the warrant.  Explains why he might have ignored their instructions.

Why give any states up? Back across the Atlantic is the best option. 

wow. are you focking kidding me with these statements from biden, democrats, lebron, the milwaukee bucks, etc???? before one detail has been reported. talk about injustice. focking disgusting.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This why you simply cannot let a person who is CLEARLY ignoring commands to reach inside their car.

Would someone please post this in the AntifaGuys thread please?  Those dopes seem to have all the answers about what cops should and should not do.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

NYU student group demands Black-only student housing on campus

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyu-group-demands-black-only-student-housing

Think of all the Black Americas that fought to end this type of thing.

I’ve known the director of housing at NYU since childhood.  Can’t wait to hear about this when I see him Labor Day weekend.  

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

It doesn't make any sense for it to be the the Pacific. Washington is 4% black, Oregon 2%, California 6%. 

Louisiana 32%, Mississippi 37%, Alabama 26%

Black People >>> White liberals

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Agree. The common denominator in most everything that is focked up in this country is white liberals. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

wow. are you focking kidding me with these statements from biden, democrats, lebron, the milwaukee bucks, etc???? before one detail has been reported. talk about injustice. focking disgusting.

All we need is Obama to weigh to complete the circle of dangerous idiocy by blabbering scumbags.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Would someone please post this in the AntifaGuys thread please?  Those dopes seem to have all the answers about what cops should and should not do.

That's a delete of the post by rudfucki or tremblefag and a 3 month ban. Reason: 'making fbg mods and liberal posters look like the idiots they are'.

In a world....where a convicted known felon can refuse arrest, reach for a weapon under a car seat and be hailed an angel. WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRAT PHUCKING GOD DAMN MF'ING PARTY. Phuck this beach azz punk. Should have been shot 12 times in the back of the head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought every black kid got “the talk” from their momma, and on rare occasion, their father? Seems it’s not getting through. 

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

In a world....where a convicted known felon can refuse arrest, reach for a weapon under a car seat and be hailed an angel. WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRAT PHUCKING GOD DAMN MF'ING PARTY. Phuck this beach azz punk. Should have been shot 12 times in the back of the head.

Did they find a gun under the seat?

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

It’s all about politics man. And yes, it’s disgusting.  

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

NYU student group demands Black-only student housing on campus

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyu-group-demands-black-only-student-housing

Think of all the Black Americas that fought to end this type of thing.

"Like any other themed engagement floor at NYU, students will have to submit a written statement as to why they would like to live on the floor, which will then either be accepted or rejected on a factor no other than their statement," Black Violets said.

Could make for a fun but complex jihad.  :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Could make for a fun but complex jihad.  :thumbsup:

Black students demanding to be segregated, their ancestors are rolling over in their grave. They are entering a slippery slope and the Deep State’s goal of dividing and conquering takes a step forward. 

How Racist is this? Black Privilege? Where are the Black Leaders saying we don’t what to take a step backward, we don’t want to go back there.

Here's my take:

1. Don't forget the media has an agenda and it tends to not involve waiting for full information before rocketing their version in front of as many uninformed people as possible.

2. Police were called because Jacob Blake was waving a knife around and in conjunction with a domestic situation (not because he was roaming the countryside as a non-violent friendly fellow).  While en route, dispatch informed police that Blake had an outstanding warrant in regard to his recent sexual assault and domestic abuse charges.

3. Police deployed a taser and it failed, as they are prone to do more than we'd like, despite being a great tool.

4. My research thus far, very early, is showing that Blake said he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it.  He continued to brandish the knife while disregarding officer commands to drop it, which would have ended the situation PEACEFULLY, if he'd have complied with such lawful orders.

5. When he reached into the car, officers fired. Why? Because he already has one weapon and says he's getting a gun next from the location he's reaching into. 

I don’t see HOW blacks and liberals can’t understand that if the guy isn’t following commands, has multiple warrants, brandishing a knife at a domestic violence call, refuses to drop said knife, gets tased but doesn’t go down, and then goes into his car to grab something in front of police then he is probably going to get shot

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Did they find a gun under the seat?

They found two loaded clips on him. Now, ask yourself. If someone you loved was trying to apprehend him would you really want to know if there was a gun under the seat. Would it matter. He resisted arrest then ran to his car and reached for something. When will it matter to you . After your loved one is shot dead. Assuming it will matter at that point. Police don't have the god damn luxury of analazing sh1t in videos and 20 min timeframes. They have phucking seconds. Not even a second in most cases. At least have the common decencency to say you know what, it was a tough call. I'm a lame ass peenus pump  who would have froze like a beach and got killed because I have no ability to react to tense situations and shake in my boots like a French soldier.

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

They found two loaded clips on him. Now, ask yourself. If someone you loved was trying to apprehend him would you really want to know if there was a gun under the seat. Would it matter. He resisted arrest then ran to his car and reached for something. When will it matter to you . After your loved one is shot dead. Assuming it will matter at that point. Police don't have the god damn luxury of analazing sh1t in videos and 20 min timeframes. They have phucking seconds. Not even a second in most cases.

Where do you see he had 2 loaded clips?

9 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Where do you see he had 2 loaded clips?

I read it in a report but hard to say what is fact anymore. Regardless, he resisted arrest then went to his car to grab something. That is a death sentence. It should always be a death sentence. Should have laid on the ground and owned his phucked up life. He refused. If it was your god damn life they saved you would be phucking jumping for joy. Unfortunately you are not. You want everything picture perfect. That's not how the world works. If he grabs a gun and bang guess what. You are phucked or someone you care about.

Nobody talks about how to interact with police. I have been pulled over twice for speeding in the last 5 years or so. When the police officer came to my door the lights were on inside, my license and registration were in my hands, and my hands were on the steering wheel. Whatever the officer says, I do. Automatically the officer knows Im not a threat. Somehow this is not common sense for a large percentage of Americans. They need to teach this crap in school or something because people are morons, apparently. Police interact with the absolute gutter of society on a daily basis and have every right to be on edge. I dont know all the details of this story, but I know if he just did what he was told it wouldnt be a story.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Black / white conservatives > black / white liberals. 

The problem is 90% of blacks are liberal or will simply just vote opposite of whites no matter what the opposite parties platform is and it'll always be that way for eternity. It doesn't matter what future policy is created or how much money is thrown at them it'll always be that way.

Give it another 20-30 years and it won't be ideology vs ideology. Each group will have a large enough population by that time it'll end up just being each group trying to get their guy into the office.

The internet news has created an instant replay that DOES NOT EXIST when dealing with tense situations. These police get a second or less while social media can evaluate it for days on end. 

Totally phucked up. Anyone balling their eyes out about this guy think about the moment. Refuses apprehension then bails for something in his car. It's not a half dozen roses or a Milky Way that's for god damn sure. 

Now. Think about your life, your family, the lives and families of your co-workers. Phuck this guy. He should be killed without passion or prejudice. Only to protect lives more worthy of living. Nothing more. It had to be done. If anyone disagrees with it they have no understanding on any level of the gravity of the situation. You have once second. You are done with your decision faster than I can say you are done.

Finally saw the video for that. I'm sorry, there is no walking that one back. There is no gray area or benefit of the doubt to be given. You have hands on a guy his back was turned to you and you shoot him seven times point blank in the back?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Finally saw the video for that. I'm sorry, there is no walking that one back. There is no gray area or benefit of the doubt to be given. You have hands on a guy his back was turned to you and you shoot him seven times point blank in the back?

Are you serious?  What if the guy did indeed say, "I'm going to get my gun?"  What do you suggest the police do then?

Cell phone video shows the "victim" wrestling with a couple of cops before the shooting.  He gets free from them, ignores commands, and goes to the drivers side of the vehicle while being followed by the cops.  So, they tried to deal with him peacefully but he just wouldn't comply to a lesser level of force.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8660213/Video-shows-Jacob-Blake-brawling-cops-shot-Wisconsin-cops-placed-leave.html

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Joke. Did the guy on the barstool next to you agree? 

Once again it's all about keeping snowflake white people in line who would never argue with a cop, but actually believe blacks are in danger. We have some examples here.

18 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Wrestled with police. Resisted arrest. Ignored lawful orders. Town destroyed. Democrats cheer. 

It blows my mind.  Who the hell wrestles with cops?