Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Young couple eating dinner.  

No mask on. In his face. Spitting while yelling. She’s getting knocked the Fock back. Sorry but it would be justified in today’s climate cause coronavirus right? 

27 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Wrestled with police. Resisted arrest. Ignored lawful orders. Town destroyed. Democrats cheer. 

Looking...there a link?

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No mask on. In his face. Spitting while yelling. She’s getting knocked the Fock back. Sorry but it would be justified in today’s climate cause coronavirus right? 

No mask on, spitting in his face and food, and simply being an unwelcome obnoxious  c*nt? A baseball bat across the side of her head would be justified. 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Looking...there a link?

Cell phone footage shows Jacob Blake entangled in a physical scuffle with police prior to being shot as he ignored officers’ warnings and reached inside his car.

The new video was published by the Daily Mail, which describes Blake “wrestling with at least two Kenosha officers” immediately before the shooting.

Wrestle / fight with cops, slip away then go and reach in your car.  

WTF people.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wrestle / fight with cops, slip away then go and reach in your car.  

WTF people.  

yup and then destroy your city supporting the guy.

I think there's enough evidence this time to support the officer.  The amount of shots seemed extreme but regardless, the man was armed and dangerous.

I dont play politics with this stuff.

The guy who was shot resisted arrest.   Has a record.  Didnt listen to orders.  Tried to get into his car for who knows what at the time.  He was shot.

The cops you would think could have dragged him to the ground and got better control of him (not sure how many there were)

Bottom line is it is the scumbag felons fault.  The cops could have probably handled it better or at least been better prepared to control a suspect.

Cops have hard jobs.  In small rural towns maybe not so much.  But dealing with violent people especially in places like Chicago.  The cops have a right to try and make it home to their families each night.  If you want to be sketchy and violent then dont expect much in return.  Cops have to play the fence between protecting themselves and not being "racist".  If the cops dont shoot him and he grabs a gun and puts on in their head then what.  What do thr lefties say then?  It would still some how be the cops fault.

When you deal with violent felons who are not cooperating in the least then you naturally are going to be quicker to make sure your life is protected.

The guy doesnt wrestle around and go to his car then no cop feel threatened and no one is shot.  It is not a hard concept.

Protecting your life from sporadic criminals isnt being racist nor means the system is systematically racist.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The cops you would think could have dragged him to the ground and got better control of him (not sure how many there were)

I'm sure they didn't want to get too close because the guy had a knife and could have stabbed them.

7 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I'm sure they didn't want to get too close because the guy had a knife and could have stabbed them.

What? Where you finding this? Man I'm looking and don't see a knife report 

Considering the reaction from the Democrats in Wisconsin, the governor and the mayor, I’d say information is being withheld that helps the cops case. I could see this violent individual saying something about killing someone as he went to his car. 

14 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I thought they were wrestling with him?  My point is if these guys are trained well then they should be able to control a guy with 2 or 3 officers...assuming all are physically competent.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Young couple eating dinner.  

Without hesitation, I would crack that nappy headed bittch in the teeth. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Nobody talks about how to interact with police. I have been pulled over twice for speeding in the last 5 years or so. When the police officer came to my door the lights were on inside, my license and registration were in my hands, and my hands were on the steering wheel. Whatever the officer says, I do. Automatically the officer knows Im not a threat. Somehow this is not common sense for a large percentage of Americans. They need to teach this crap in school or something because people are morons, apparently. Police interact with the absolute gutter of society on a daily basis and have every right to be on edge. I dont know all the details of this story, but I know if he just did what he was told it wouldnt be a story.

I was in Chicago with two friends a few years ago. While walking down the street, in a isolated area, a cop car pulls up, a cop jumps out and yells “hands in the air, turn around, up against the wall”. We complied immediately. The two cops searched us, pulled everything out of our pockets, and told us to sit in that position where you can’t get up and run. One cop watched us and the other checked on us in the car. 5 minutes later they gave us our stuff back and told us to move along. The difference here is that we had done nothing wrong and didn’t have a record. Even if we had I would not have resisted.

The thing that is common with these shootings is that the person being detained had a record and/or had done something wrong. Black America have to stop standing up for their criminals. It makes them all look bad. Was there ever a more insane idea than Defund The Police?

Affirmative Action lowered the standards for being a Cop, not just for Minorities but for everyone. I believe that is the major problem here, yet no one has called for high standards for our Police Force. They want better training, which is good, but not for an unqualified Cop.

Blacks.  They'll never ever ever be equal.  Never.   Because they aren't.  Terrorism makes you not equal.  

Long winded letter on the shooting but nothing about them burning up two car dealerships and other businesses. Pathetic.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I thought they were wrestling with him?  My point is if these guys are trained well then they should be able to control a guy with 2 or 3 officers...assuming all are physically competent.

So now all police are suppose to be MMA fighters and super strong to overpower any man...meh. What other skills would you like them to have. Lawyer, black belt, experts on olympic wrestling rules.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

Long winded letter on the shooting but nothing about them burning up two car dealerships and other businesses. Pathetic.

So now all police are suppose to be MMA fighters and super strong to overpower any man...meh. What other skills would you like them to have. Lawyer, black belt, experts on olympic wrestling rules.

Im not putting blame on them if you read my response.  Myself with zero training and 1 or 2 other physically capable men could control a guy like that on the ground.  It is part of the job and many of them do it successfully all the time.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im not putting blame on them if you read my response.  Myself with zero training and 1 or 2 other physically capable men could control a guy like that on the ground.  It is part of the job and many of them do it successfully all the time.

You mean the guy that the tazer didn't effect and took 7 shots to knock down. You and another guy are going to control him? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I was in Chicago with two friends a few years ago. While walking down the street, in a isolated area, a cop car pulls up, a cop jumps out and yells “hands in the air, turn around, up against the wall”. We complied immediately. The two cops searched us, pulled everything out of our pockets, and told us to sit in that position where you can’t get up and run. One cop watched us and the other checked on us in the car. 5 minutes later they gave us our stuff back and told us to move along. The difference here is that we had done nothing wrong and didn’t have a record. Even if we had I would not have resisted.

The thing that is common with these shootings is that the person being detained had a record and/or had done something wrong. Black America have to stop standing up for their criminals. It makes them all look bad. Was there ever a more insane idea than Defund The Police?

Affirmative Action lowered the standards for being a Cop, not just for Minorities but for everyone. I believe that is the major problem here, yet no one has called for high standards for our Police Force. They want better training, which is good, but not for an unqualified Cop.

I have a friend that’s a cop in Milwaukee. Several years ago he told me stories about black kids, around 9 years old, would spit at his feet. This is how many of them are taught to hate and run from cops.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

He's got a knife. So training in knife fighting. Are you serious. No. Verbal to put the knife down then shoot him. Are you getting in a knife fight with an intruder in your home if you have a gun. Of course you won't. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

You mean the guy that the tazer didn't effect and took 7 shots to knock down. You and another guy are going to control him? 

Maybe not.  When you are controlling someone it isnt pain that is the stopping power it is tecjnique and physically overwhelming them.

I dont do fentanyl.  Does it give you hulk strength?

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

He's got a knife. So training in knife fighting. Are you serious. No. Verbal to put the knife down then shoot him. Are you getting in a knife fight with an intruder in your home if you have a gun. Of course you won't. 

I agree

Biden, Harris,  LeBron Etc.  are going to look really stupid as more and more video and evidence comes out on this one.  

Unless the media runs cover for them.  

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I said this early

Affirmative Action lowered the standards for being a Cop, not just for Minorities but for everyone. I believe that is the major problem here, yet no one has called for high standards for our Police Force. They want better training, which is good, but not for an unqualified Cop.

we have unqualified cops on the street.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

I said this early

Affirmative Action lowered the standards for being a Cop, not just for Minorities but for everyone. I believe that is the major problem here, yet no one has called for high standards for our Police Force. They want better training, which is good, but not for an unqualified Cop.

we have unqualified cops on the street.

Who in their right mind would go into this profession now?  It’s only going to get worse.  

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I imagine that I would also have a disdain for the police if I lived in an area where this happened daily.  It's chicken or egg though and the only remedy I see short of dismantling nationwide the police force is to allow blacks to police themselves and in order to do this, they need to be segregated.  I fully support NFAC's platform.

• Like 1

Just now, fandandy said:

I imagine that I would also have a disdain for the police if I lived in an area where this happened daily.  It's chicken or egg though and the only remedy I see short of dismantling nationwide the police force is to allow blacks to police themselves and in order to do this, they need to be segregated.  I fully support NFAC's platform.

Unarmed blacks get shot daily now?

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Black officers have been involved in these incidents and it didn’t matter. Baltimore is one example.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Who in their right mind would go into this profession now?  It’s only going to get worse.  

yeah you have to go into the ghetto and yell "stop it"....i don't know what they want???  what did they want the cops to do in that scenario??? wait until he has a gun pointed at them??

they better be careful what they wish for....ghettos will just dig themselves deeper

30 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Without hesitation, I would crack that nappy headed bittch in the teeth. 

I'd have taken my food and left.  If the establishment is ok with accepting this behavior towards their customers, they should be ok with the customers just leaving without paying.

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Unarmed blacks get shot daily now?

You seem to be having trouble following along.  Let me point you in the right direction, scroll up and read the quote I responded to and get back with me.  TIA.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You seem to be having trouble following along.  Let me point you in the right direction, scroll up and read the quote I responded to and get back with me.  TIA.

Still a dumb take.  HTH

For the record the cops were called for a domestic dispute in this situation.  That’s why they were there. This neighborhood, who are supposedly so fearful of cops called them for help.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

For the record the cops were called for a domestic dispute in this situation.  That’s why they were there. 

they weren't just hunting down black people that day?

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Still a dumb take.  HTH

It's a dumb take to imagine having disdain for the police if you grew up and lived in an area where 'a cop car pulls up, a cop jumps out and yells “hands in the air, turn around, up against the wall”. '

Seriously?  That wouldn't bother you?  Do you find this normal?  Does this happen where you live?  Has this ever happened to your kid?  Don't be disingenuous, this would piss you off to no end.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

It's a dumb take to imagine having disdain for the police if you grew up and lived in an area where 'a cop car pulls up, a cop jumps out and yells “hands in the air, turn around, up against the wall”. '

Seriously?  That wouldn't bother you?  DO you find this normal?  Does this happen where you live?  Has this ever happened to your kid?  Don't be disingenuous, this would piss you off to no end.  

If it was a one time deal I think I would be fine with it but it happened often then I would be pissed off.