Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not sure where to post this so I'll do it here; check out the chyron (lower banner) from CNN.  You can't make this stuff up.  The average IQ of a CNN viewer must be 70 or less.  :lol:

As bad as FoxNews can be, no one holds a candle to how the MSM spins stories involving racial justice.  There is more intentionally misleading reporting spinning the institutionalized racism narrative than any other topic.  

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Go ahead and invent it.  You'll be a shoo in for the Nobel peace prize

C'mon man. You think DARPA could not provide something like that in months?

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

The problem with this is that we go through this with you EVERY time an incident such as this occurs, and eventually you act like you've come to understand what we're saying and the data.  But then the next time an incident like this occurs you're right back at it, saying black people are being killed indiscriminately.  So it's clear that you haven't actually learned anything or changed your stance on the issue.

It's because she's been conditioned to be a victim.  She's no different than you or I; she's just looking for confirmation bias.

Just now, BLS said:

It's because she's been conditioned to be a victim.  She's no different than you or I; she's just looking for confirmation bias.

I disagree.  I have an analytical mind, which I would think she would as well since she's supposedly a scientist of some sort.  But I can only speak for me, and I process facts and data to form conclusions.  I'm sure I like it when I can find confirmation bias but I can support any stance I take with facts and data.  People like Peenie can't, which is why she's so often wrong when she posts in these threads.

• Haha 1

Just now, Strike said:

I disagree.  I have an analytical mind, which I would think she would as well since she's supposedly a scientist of some sort.  But I can only speak for me, and I process facts and data to form conclusions.  I'm sure I like it when I can find confirmation bias but I can support any stance I take with facts and data.  People like Peenie can't, which is why she's so often wrong when she posts in these threads.

Fair enough.  Not everybody is capable of analytical thinking though...and you know that.

I would give these morons nearly everything they want if in return a conviction for resisting arrest was a 5 year prison sentence. I think I just solved this crisis? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would give these morons nearly everything they want if in return a conviction for resisting arrest was a 5 year prison sentence. I think I just solved this crisis? 

You think this idiot wouldn't be paralyzed if the penalty for resisting arrest was 5 years?

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

You think this idiot wouldn't be paralyzed if the penalty for resisting arrest was 5 years?

Nope. Because I guarantee during one of his numerous prior arrests he did resist and nothing happened. The cop probably didn’t even bother charging him. It’s not worth the argument with the prosecutor. He was conditioned to resist. No consequence.  

1 hour ago, nospk said:

So is it ok for me to use the term “black folks”? I don’t even know what is offensive anymore or if I am supposed to be offended by being called a white folk. You tell me. 

Is white folks offensive? I say black folks a lot. I think it's a warmer way of speaking. Doesn't white folks sound better than white people?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Criminals aren't my friends or family, they are strangers and I don't stand by them. No one in the black community that I know stands by criminals. As I've stated many times before, "I am the one who suffers, why would I stand by a criminal?" As a black woman who lived in one of the poorest most crime ridden, ugly, scary areas in this country, why would I or anyone from my area, support people who ruin my community? I am the victim! I've been the one accosted and my neighbors are the ones mugged and suffering. I think there is a complete misunderstanding of what is going on.

I guess I considered silence as acceptance. I do agree with you that you are a victim just like vast majority of Black Americans. But  most Black Americans never call them out publicly. I guess my biggest problem is that all of the Black elected officials refuse to talk about it and the few that do are attacked. Yet the Black Majority continue.to vote for them time after time. You are in the vast majority, you must demand more out of you elected officials. I will repeat my Booker T Washington quote because you are living it.

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public. - Booker T. Washington 1911

It seems the Black Leaders that want to fix things are on the Republican side. I know I would vote for almost all of them.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Is white folks offensive? I say black folks a lot. I think it's a warmer way of speaking. Doesn't white folks sound better than white people?

In the Marines white Marines were called light green, black Marines were called dark green. For identification purposes only. Maybe we can call each other light Americans and brown Americans? That would be great. Emphasis on the American part. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Doesnt matter to me.  I dont think it is warmer.  The same.  But you can call me cracker.  White boy.  I dont care and it doesnt offend me what so ever.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Don Lemon is now calling for politicians to put an end to the riots because they are starting to poll negatively on the Dems. You can't focking  make this sh!t up. 

“But guess what? The rioting has to stop,” Lemon continued. “Chris, as you know and I know, it’s showing up in the polling. It’s showing up in focus groups. It is the only thing – it is the only thing right now that is sticking.”

37 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm wrong because you all come from a common background and can agree that the way you all feel is right and because my stance is different, it must be that I am wrong.

I know that my law abiding black friends have been harassed. College teachers and administrators have been harassed. I know when I was a teenager my friend was beaten and jailed and he had done nothing. The police broke his nose. He was just walking home and they said he broke into their police car (he couldn't even drive). They took him off somewhere to meet with other police officers and they beat him and arrested him. It was their word against his.

Furthermore, it happened to personally while I was a member of this "bored".  A police officer accused me of speeding and I wasn't speeding and he wrote me up a ticket and claimed he clocked me with a radar gun. He didn't have a radar gun! I told the judge he was lying and she said that she would believe his word and that even if he didn't have a gun, she trusts his judgement. Do you see? I have experiences that tell me it is possible that the police and law lies.

You all see criminals where we see victims.

• Like 2

The police were worse in the past. I'm from the inner city so perhaps where you lived the police were like Andy Griffith, but where I'm from the police were like Serpico.

I had a wedding to go to in New Orleans 3 years ago. 8 of us dressed nicely and rode a trolley then walked a little to the venue for the rehearsal the night before.  All of us white.  No D bags.  Not really drunk or obnoxious. A lone black guy who looked to be in basketball attire (red gym shorts, red t shirt) was sitting on a bench near the venue just giving us the double bird not saying anything as we waited a bit outside then headed into the building.

I wanted to say Sir why are you giving us the finger for no reason? But I didnt.  Obviously we were white and he didnt like white people.  

In my opinion black people hate white people much much more than white people hate black people.  Obviously im not forming that opinion on single event.  But if I were to go walk down the east side of Buffalo right now, id 100% get harassed in some fashion.  Very possible I would be assulted.  If a black guy walked down my extremely white street they would get no harrassment what so ever.  I firmly believe that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I had a wedding to go to in New Orleans 3 years ago. 8 of us dressed nicely and rode a trolley then walked a little to the venue for the rehearsal the night before.  All of us white.  No D bags.  Not really drunk or obnoxious. A lone black guy who looked to be in basketball attire (red gym shorts, red t shirt) was sitting on a bench near the venue just giving us the double bird not saying anything as we waited a bit outside then headed into the building.

I wanted to say Sir why are you giving us the finger for no reason? But I didnt.  Obviously we were white and he didnt like white people.  

In my opinion black people hate white people much much more than white people hate black people.  Obviously im not forming that opinion on single event.  But if I were to go walk down the east side of Buffalo right now, id 100% get harassed in some fashion.  Very possible I would be assulted.  If a black guy walked down my extremely white street they would get no harrassment what so ever.  I firmly believe that.  

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

- Jesse Jackson

50 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

About not using “bullets” but something less lethal... you have to out power your opponent, and they will have real bullets. 

Do what BIden suggested and shoot at their legs...

i think people are so use to arguing with peenie that they don't know what to do when she agrees with them and so they just argue with her anyway.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Do what BIden suggested and shoot at their legs...

Yeah, too bad it's not the legs that are holding the knives or guns.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, too bad it's not the legs that are holding the knives or guns.

Good call.  Shoot for the hands!

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

i think people are so use to arguing with peenie that they don't know what to do when she agrees with them and so they just argue with her anyway.

This is agreeing with us:

I am realistic and know that as a black person you must follow directions when the police ask you to stop, then you must stop. They will make all sorts of allowances for white folks and they can even shoot directly at the police and live to tell the tale, but as a black person your life is not as valuable and you're going to die.

I don't believe that, in general, cops value white life over black life.  I don't think a lot of people believe that either.  So please, don't try to cover for Peenie's racism.  Let her own it herself.

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm wrong because you all come from a common background and can agree that the way you all feel is right and because my stance is different, it must be that I am wrong.

I know that my law abiding black friends have been harassed. College teachers and administrators have been harassed. I know when I was a teenager my friend was beaten and jailed and he had done nothing. The police broke his nose. He was just walking home and they said he broke into their police car (he couldn't even drive). They took him off somewhere to meet with other police officers and they beat him and arrested him. It was their word against his.

Furthermore, it happened to personally while I was a member of this "bored".  A police officer accused me of speeding and I wasn't speeding and he wrote me up a ticket and claimed he clocked me with a radar gun. He didn't have a radar gun! I told the judge he was lying and she said that she would believe his word and that even if he didn't have a gun, she trusts his judgement. Do you see? I have experiences that tell me it is possible that the police and law lies.

A number of these things have happened to me, I’ve never been beaten, I think the question is the frequency that they happen,. It may happen to Black people more often but I can’t judge that because I am not Black. My inclination is that it does. Black people have been programmed to think it is because I am Black but it is not always the case. Some people are  just A-holes.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

You always shoot for the largest target which is the torso. If you shoot for the legs you are shooting a moving target and have a much better chance of missing.

56 minutes ago, peenie said:

Peenie... I've done my best to have these conversations with my black friends over the last few days. And I get where you're coming from. One of the things that really stuck out to me in some of these conversation was I told him Hey its pissing me off that the word racism keeps get thrown out there at every opportunity in it makes those of us that don't act that way look bad. And his response was and he was nice about it but he said now you know how we feel.

Now having said that it is not doing your side any favors by pumping out these false narratives. It's not bringing anybody together because I think most reasonable people will look at that video in Wisconsin and say yeah the cop is going to shoot you for that... the rioting in all of that stuff just makes it worse. 

Now you want to have every police officer re checked for bias, have sensitivity training, focus on hiring more black officers for those communities? I'm all for it. But we also have to have the conversation that this is not how you act for law enforcement. And the understanding that if you mess around you're gonna find out. And then it can't just automatically be racism. Both sides have to figure this out.

You shoot a cracked out thug in the legs he will brush it off like a bee sting and cap you. Watch the video, looks like a black terminator casually walking to his car despite a gang of officers tasing him and ordering him to stop.

48 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

No harassment but it wouldn't surprise me if one person called the cops saying there was a strange black man walking the streets. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

This!  I have seen multiple westerns and video games where the guy shoots the gun right out of the other guy's hand.  It even makes a cool ricochet sound.  :bandana:

32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It is sad because she has something to say and people won’t listen. She is a voice and opinion we do not know because she is talking from person experience from the other side, something none of us know. We should value her presence and try to understand her point of view. We will all be better for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, peenie said:

The police were worse in the past. I'm from the inner city so perhaps where you lived the police were like Andy Griffith, but where I'm from the police were like Serpico.

We talking Jersey or Atlanta?

9 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Peenie... I've done my best to have these conversations with my black friends over the last few days. And I get where you're coming from. One of the things that really stuck out to me in some of these conversation was I told him Hey its pissing me off that the word racism keeps get thrown out there at every opportunity in it makes those of us that don't act that way look bad. And his response was and he was nice about it but he said now you know how we feel.

Now having said that it is not doing your side any favors by pumping out these false narratives. It's not bringing anybody together because I think most reasonable people will look at that video in Wisconsin and say yeah the cop is going to shoot you for that... the rioting in all of that stuff just makes it worse. 

Now you want to have every police officer re checked for bias, have sensitivity training, focus on hiring more black officers for those communities? I'm all for it. But we also have to have the conversation that this is not how you act for law enforcement. And the understanding that if you mess around you're gonna find out. And then it can't just automatically be racism. Both sides have to figure this out.

What I have seen is that the rioting and destruction is mostly white people and the looting is most Black people. I could be wrong because I have only seen video

Just now, Baker Boy said:

What I have seen is that the rioting and destruction is mostly white people and the looting is most Black people. I could be wrong because I have only seen video

Lots of people that don't even live in that city as well.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No harassment but it wouldn't surprise me if one person called the cops saying there was a strange black man walking the streets. 

Not on my street.  Unless he was being sketchy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Well...

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the Marines white Marines were called light green, black Marines were called dark green. For identification purposes only. Maybe we can call each other light Americans and brown Americans? That would be great. Emphasis on the American part. 

When my son was in preschool he had 2 kids in his class that both had the first name Calvin. He referred to them as light Calvin and dark Calvin. Completely immune of any race issue at age 4 and still is like that at age 22.

29 minutes ago, nospk said:

When my son was in preschool he had 2 kids in his class that both had the first name Calvin. He referred to them as light Calvin and dark Calvin. Completely immune of any race issue at age 4 and still is like that at age 22.

I once worked with a white Angela and a black Angela. We called them Wangela and Blangela. They liked it.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

We talking Jersey or Atlanta?

Newark, New Jersey

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This is agreeing with us:

I don't believe that, in general, cops value white life over black life.  I don't think a lot of people believe that either.  So please, don't try to cover for Peenie's racism.  Let her own it herself.

How is it that all these white shooters with frigging guns that shoot up schools, malls, churches and movie theaters with guns are still alive yet, black people naked and unarmed are dead???? I'm not making it up! Da Fuq!!!

I only made that statement to illustrate why the man shouldn't have tried to run away. He wasn't armed. The fact that you are arguing with me when WE ALL KNOW HE WASN'T ARMED, but yet and was still shot, points to the fact that it's OKAY for a black person to be shot and possibly die at the hands of the police unarmed!!! You are the living example of the problem. The man was unarmed and not fighting the police!!! He walked away, yes, but that isn't a crime or a threat. Do you not see what you are saying???