Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

My question is since the guy is alive will be he arrested for his outstanding warrants and crimes? Ok just read he is currently shackled to his hospital bed. 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

My question is since the guy is alive will be he arrested for his outstanding warrants and crimes? Ok just read he is currently shackled to his hospital bed. 

Are they afraid that he is going to run away? :dunno:

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

They should throw his limp ass on the ground and tell him if he can crawl out of the hospital in under a minute, all charges will be dropped. When he fails, kick the shiit out of him and strap him back down to the bed. 

• Thanks 1

Some black woman on CNN with a hyphenated name was trying to say what happened with the yuppies in St Louis who stood in front of their home with their legally owned weapons and didn’t fire a shot was akin to this kid in Wisconsin.   Where do they get these idiots? 

So that "Molotov" cocktail....

Teen Vigilante Killed Unarmed Kenosha Protester Who Threw a Plastic Bag at Him: Court Docs

KENOSHA, Wisconsin—Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen vigilante charged with murdering protesters in this city, allegedly shot one of them after they accosted him and threw a plastic bag in his direction.

According to a criminal complaint, obtained by The Daily Beast, Rittenhouse was walking down the road alongside a reporter at about 11:45 p.m. when a protester, Joseph Rosenbaum, approached and tried to “engage” the armed teen. Rittenhouse did a “juke” move and started running away, the reporter—identified as Richard McGinnis but apparently a reference to Daily Caller reporter Richie McGinniss—told investigators.

As Rittenhouse ran across a parking lot, Rosenbaum followed him and threw an object, according to videos reviewed by investigators. “The object does not hit [Rittenhouse] and a second video shows, based on where the object landed, that it was a plastic bag,” the complaint says. “Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of this video.”

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

...he saw Rosenbaum, who was unarmed, trying to grab Rittenhouse’s gun when he was shot. 

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This was the guy that was trying to plant his skateboard in Rittenhouse's head when he got shot.

23 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This was the guy that was trying to plant his skateboard in Rittenhouse's head when he got shot.

libs don't care. Firebombs thrown at you, large metal objects swung at your head, meh, don't defend yourself or else you are a racist.

The libs on this bored are a hot second away from opening their doors, getting on their knees and marching there wives and kids out front to pay for the "sins" of whitey. You fockers make me sick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

The libs on this bored are a hot second away from opening their doors, getting on their knees and marching there wives and kids out front to pay for the "sins" of whitey. You fockers make me sick. 

You mean like Chelsea Clinton?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8675309/Chelsea-Clinton-wants-white-children-privilege-fight-voting-rights.html

You know what bothers me about this situation? We don’t know how many kids this guy has. I have heard anywhere from 3-6 kids. How do we expect to understand what happened during the arrest if we don’t even know how many kids the focking guy has?

Where is Maury Povich?

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You know what bothers me about this situation? We don’t know how many kids this guy has. I have heard anywhere from 3-6 kids. How do we expect to understand what happened during the arrest if we don’t even know how many kids the focking guy has?

Where is Maury Povich?

6 total. 3 in the car (gun holster). 
How many mammas is another question

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

6 total. 3 in the car (gun holster). 
How many mammas is another question

See, I have heard 4 kids, 5 kids, etc. 

On 8/27/2020 at 10:49 AM, peenie said:

The police were worse in the past. I'm from the inner city so perhaps where you lived the police were like Andy Griffith, but where I'm from the police were like Serpico.

I agree with this. Police have come a long way. There has been progress. Try being a longhair dope smoker in the late 60s/early70s. Or driving a hopped up muscle car with California tags through the Midwest or the south in those days.

I’d never known fear until a police officer drew down on me one night outside Tulsa Oklahoma. The fact he dropped to one knee and leveled his pistol at me didn’t scare me- but he was trembling and shaking in fear. I had to talk him down. The guy had watched too many movies and thought I was another Charlie Manson- He just wanted to go home safely at the end of his shift.
Same with this officer in Wisconsin- he responded to a domestic disturbance- one of the most deadly threats an officer responds to. He’s advised the guy has a felony warrant and attempts an arrest. Once the guy reaches into that vehicle, you have no idea what he’s reaching for. You cannot allow him to reach in and pull out a weapon. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2020 at 11:00 AM, posty said:

Do what BIden suggested and shoot at their legs...

That is one of the dumbest things I’d ever heard. Does he think police officers are trick shot Buffalo  Bills or Annie Oakleys?

We still don’t know where this guy with six kids works?!

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We still don’t know where this guy with six kids works?!

He's been holding out for a management position.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/27/2020 at 11:34 AM, Baker Boy said:

You always shoot for the largest target which is the torso. If you shoot for the legs you are shooting a moving target and have a much better chance of missing.

That kid didn’t f around.

Someone lobbed a Molotov Cocktail at him and he shot the guy in the head.

Someone tried to bash him In the head with a skateboard and he put one dead center in dudes belly.

Someone else had a gun in his hand so he blew the guys arm off. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Old School said:

Someone tried to bash him In the head with a skateboard and he put one dead center in dudes belly.

There's a son any man would be proud of.

I am just such a huge fan of this kid.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Are they afraid that he is going to run away? :dunno:

Protocol man, you can’t have a guy with crackhead strength suddenly making a move.

14 minutes ago, Old School said:

Kid just needs a jury of common sense humans and no cro-magnon democrats and he walks.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Kid just needs a jury of common sense humans and no cro-magnon democrats and he walks.

All he needs is one common sense human. They need unanimity to convict.

Put me on this jury and his chance of getting convicted goes to 0%.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

All he needs is one common sense human. They need unanimity to convict.

Put me on this jury and his chance of getting convicted goes to 0%.

True but I'd rather have more than just a majority. I'd like 100% not guilty across all jurors.

Take color out of it and assess. Violent felon with a knife ignoring orders and reaching in his car gets shot. If he was white they would say well he asked for it. He’s black so it was cold blooded murder of an innocent. Blacks people are the ones who see color, the rest of us don’t. Hence, they are the racists here.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

True but I'd rather have more than just a majority. I'd like 100% not guilty across all jurors.

He could get that too, I imagine. Most states don't allow ex-cons to serve on juries and roughly 99% of antifa have criminal records while 80% of law abiding citizens will love this kid.

Just now, tanatastic said:

Take color out of it and assess. Violent felon with a knife ignoring orders and reaching in his car gets shot. If he was white they would say well he asked for it. He’s black so it was cold blooded murder of an innocent. Blacks people are the ones who see color, the rest of us don’t. Hence, they are the racists here.

Same circumstances nearly every time.

8 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Don’t have a link, radio on the drive home- he was handcuffed to the bed because he had a warrant against him.

They dropped the warrant today and removed the handcuffs.

The media sucks so hard. I would like to know WHY they dropped the warrant.

14 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I am completely shocked by this...

Im so sure😂😂😂

MSM not reporting whole story!  Shocker!

14 minutes ago, Old School said:

Don’t have a link, radio on the drive home- he was handcuffed to the bed because he had a warrant against him.

They dropped the warrant today and removed the handcuffs.

The media sucks so hard. I would like to know WHY they dropped the warrant.

You know why.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Sounds like there’s longer video than what we’ve been shown. I am completely shocked by this...

Have you ever noticed the footage that is first put out starts about....I don't know,.....exactly right before the fatal act.  Then days or weeks or months later the full context video surfaces.

We're all being played.  

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

We're all being played.  

Preach!  The narrative is so fūcking stupid, there is no other explanation.  This is obviously all to stir up Dem voters.  

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Preach!  The narrative is so fūcking stupid, there is no other explanation.  This is obviously all to stir up Dem voters.  

I stole that saying from one of your posts, it was the most succinct way to say it, hope its not copyrighted.  :unsure:

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Have you ever noticed the footage that is first put out starts about....I don't know,.....exactly right before the fatal act.  Then days or weeks or months later the full context video surfaces.

We're all being played.  

It’s the same thing every time. MSM should be paying for all the financial loss caused by their riot inducing bullchit. 

Equally as sad is how many sheep there are in this country.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It’s the same thing every time. MSM should be paying for all the financial loss caused by their riot inducing bullchit. 

Media is 100% complicit.  Racial division drives ratings there is no doubt about it.  Then you bake in social media and the fires are stoked ten fold.  Now the narrative is set, usually false, but it is out there....damn the full context truth, that no longer matters.  Now business, famous people, even ordinary Joe's HAVE to comply or ELSE.  It's a vicious cycle. 

Meanwhile, in reality.....nothing is really done.  Hell Rand Paul was the one who drafted the Breonna Taylor act to stop No Knock Warrants by police.  Yet they mobbed him last night.  

It's a complete joke.  Being woke is understanding this cycle, that is the true wokeness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

This guy gets it.

Justice will be served, albeit late for political reasons. Every cop or citizen arrested with these last 3 events will be released with the video and facts coming out. Civil suits will be YUGE. 

15 hours ago, Old School said:

That is one of the dumbest things I’d ever heard. Does he think police officers are trick shot Buffalo  Bills or Annie Oakleys?

Of course it is dumb, it came from Biden...

• Haha 1