Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

How is it that all these white shooters with frigging guns that shoot up schools, malls, churches and movie theaters with guns are still alive yet, black people naked and unarmed are dead???? I'm not making it up! Da Fuq!!!

Ah, the myth that all mass shooters are white. Anyhow, how are the prisons filled with black males if they are all getting hunted down and killed? Seems like they have a pretty good survival rate. Dealing with cops. Not so much other black males. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

How is it that all these white shooters with frigging guns that shoot up schools, malls, churches and movie theaters with guns are still alive yet, black people naked and unarmed are dead???? I'm not making it up! Da Fuq!!!

What you're saying isn't factually accurate.  You're taking specific examples and drawing conclusions.  Look at the stats.  That's what tells the story.  Unarmed white people get killed by cops more than unarmed black people.

You're asking to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

I only made that statement to illustrate why the man shouldn't have tried to run away. He wasn't armed. The fact that you are arguing with me when WE ALL KNOW HE WASN'T ARMED, but yet and was still shot, points to the fact that it's OKAY for a black person to be shot and possibly die at the hands of the police unarmed!!! You are the living example of the problem. The man was unarmed and not fighting the police!!! He walked away, yes, but that isn't a crime or a threat. Do you not see what you are saying???

I can't with you anymore Peenie. I don;'t know what has happened recently to maker you feel this way. You used to be somewhat intelligent but you now post stupid sh! like this. You say he wasn't armed. That is true but the floorboard of the drivers side of his car had a knife (presumably the one that is referenced by the female that called the police ON HIM). You say he "walked away" and that isn't a crime or threat. You COMPLETELY ignore the fact that he wrestled with cops moments before in order to get free so he could "walk away". Resisting arrest is a crime last time I looked. You need to reread your posts before you hit the submit button. 

25 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I can't with you anymore Peenie. I don;'t know what has happened recently to maker you feel this way. You used to be somewhat intelligent but you now post stupid sh! like this. You say he wasn't armed. That is true but the floorboard of the drivers side of his car had a knife (presumably the one that is referenced by the female that called the police ON HIM). You say he "walked away" and that isn't a crime or threat. You COMPLETELY ignore the fact that he wrestled with cops moments before in order to get free so he could "walk away". Resisting arrest is a crime last time I looked. You need to reread your posts before you hit the submit button. 

You maybe missed it but I've stated that I'm not following this story. I feel it's bait. I don't know any of the true details.

I follow instructions, I respect authority. If a policeman asks me to stop, I stop. I already understand the rules and what I'm saying is that one needs to obey and if you are black, if you are especially a black man, you need to really follow instructions. If black men commit most of the crime then police officers tend to view the black men they meet with more caution or fear and I think black men should be aware of this and be extra sensitive to not make the police officer fearful or give the police officer any indication that you are a threat. Is that better?

Just now, peenie said:

You maybe missed it but I've stated that I'm not following this story. I feel it's bait. I don't know any of the true details.

I'm over it. I follow instructions, I respect authority. If a policeman asks me to stop, I stop. I already understand the rules and what I'm saying is that one needs to obey and if you are black, if you are especially a black man, you need to really follow instructions. If black men commit most of the crime then police officers tend to view the black men they meet with more caution or fear and I think black men should be aware of this and be extra sensitive to not make the police officer fearful or give the police officer any indication that you are a threat. Is that better?

This actually is better.  Much better than when you said cops don't value black lives.  That was much worse.

Just now, Strike said:

This actually is better.  Much better than when you said cops don't value black lives.  That was much worse.

Black people don't value black lives. It's like you don't want me to tell the truth.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Black people don't value black lives. It's like you don't want me to tell the truth.

That's fine.  I have no idea who it's relevant to this discussion though.  When you said that cops don't value black lives. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's fine.  I have no idea who it's relevant to this discussion though.  When you said that cops don't value black lives. 

Babe, I don't think black lives are valued by anyone.

ETA,

Except me! I love everyone.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Babe, I don't think black lives are valued by anyone.

Yeah, ok.  Whatever.  I think cops value all lives the same.  Their job isn't to kill people.  It's to investigate crimes and, when appropriate, take a potential criminal in to face justice.  I'm sorry you are so jaded about your own people.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, ok.  Whatever.  I think cops value all lives the same.  Their job isn't to kill people.  It's to investigate crimes and, when appropriate, take a potential criminal in to face justice.  I'm sorry you are so jaded about your own people.

If black people truly loved one another they wouldn't shoot each other over money and drugs and sneakers or women or disrespect. They wouldn't call their women B-words and Hoes or call each other N-words. They wouldn't sell drugs in their communities and the best of us wouldn't always marry white folks. Black women wouldn't glue or sew other people's hair on to their scalp in order to look beautiful. Cause for sure, no one is gluing our hair on to their heads.

35 minutes ago, peenie said:

I follow instructions, I respect authority. If a policeman asks me to stop, I stop. I already understand the rules and what I'm saying is that one needs to obey and if you are black, if you are especially a black man, you need to really follow instructions. If black men commit most of the crime then police officers tend to view the black men they meet with more caution or fear and I think black men should be aware of this and be extra sensitive to not make the police officer fearful or give the police officer any indication that you are a threat. Is that better?

I do feel that this statement is better and very well thought out. I will point out that you state you are not following this story but in your previous post you stated that this man was unarmed. Seems like maybe you are following the story, at least to a degree. You last few posts have been very rational and I can appreciate your points. 

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

I will point out that you state you are not following this story but in your previous post you stated that this man was unarmed.

I saw it in the video on page 1

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

None of the victims should have been shot, they were obvious not a threat and mentally unstable. Unfortunately picking a few clips does not show the entire picture. How many of all victims shot in this manner were white, Hispanic, Black, etc.? Leaving out this detail raises a red flag for me. A video like this, which is used by all sides, is being used to sway our opinion. The MSM does it constantly. When important fact are not Not presented I dismiss it as propaganda. Why did they leave out the most important information? But I get your point.

I thinK two reasons contributes to all the Unwarranted Police shootings.

Affirmative Action lowered the standards for someone to become a police officer. All the training in the world can only make the unqualified more qualified to be a Cop. Most will never be a great Cop. About 6 years ago in Dayton Ohio the standard grade on the test to be promoted was lowered to 70%. I believe we must pay more attention to the mental state of the applicant which should include psychiatric analysis by an expert. There are too many bad cops out there, they need to be weeded our before they can join the force. We need to know their prejudices, morals and values before they are hired.

The second I call the Pit Bull Effect. I act much differently around a Pit Bull and I am always on my guard. Because the majority of violent crimes are committed by Black males ages 15 to 35 I believe as a Cop you have to keep that in mind but could be a reason Black people may be shot more quickly than others.

My question to you is, why does the Black Community stand behind these criminals. Why don’t Black Leaders come out and condemn them, call them out for what they are. They are making all Blacks look bad by ignoring the problem. It is the problem that America refuses to talk about.

This ^ I think that we need to figure out how we fix that together. It is not just a matter of the Black Community dealing with it (although they have to). It is a matter of the white community admitting that "Pit Bull Effect" as well and that it DOES impact what we do. Then lets figure out how we address those things so that we don't have this BS happening (riots, shooting, etc.).

Even Devin McCourty today was describing the lecture his mom gave him (and his brother) that he will have to continue to tell his kids. He had some pretty honest comments.

“I know I sat there last night and I looked at my kids. The only thing I could think about is that I have to talk to my kids about what my mom taught me as I became a teenager, about how to handle being arrested, or me being pulled over by a cop and how to conduct myself. What clothes to wear so that when I went somewhere people would think I had an education and people didn’t think I couldn’t speak correctly, or was intimidating or a threat to them,” he explained. “Those are the conversations my mom had with me as a young teenage, and I looked at my kids and thought, ‘I have to tell my son to act a certain way so people don’t think he’s a threat and he’ll always be able to come home. I have to tell my daughter those same things.’ That just broke my heart last night. I know my mom’s mom told her that. My grandmother’s mother taught her that. Dating back hundreds of years, that has been a conversation in Black households. My kids are 3 and 2 and I have to try to shield them from that as long as possible, but eventually I have to have that conversation. It’s very tiring talking about that.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/08/27/patriots-devin-mccourty-feeling-hopeless-lost-jacob-blake-nfl-nba/

• Thanks 1

BTW - it doesn't matter whether the man turns out to be unarmed. If he acts in a way that cops think that he MAY be armed, then it just doesn't matter. If they assume that everyone is unarmed, then they don't last long on the streets as a cop. 

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

BTW - it doesn't matter whether the man turns out to be unarmed. If he acts in a way that cops think that he MAY be armed, then it just doesn't matter. If they assume that everyone is unarmed, then they don't last long on the streets as a cop. 

I know, I stated that they way he seemed to ignore the police orders and seem to go directly to his car even gave me the indication he was heading to get something or at least try to flee. We know this.

Once again, still, shootings occur when people are following directions or were never even given directions.

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

I know, I stated that they way he seemed to ignore the police orders and seem to go directly to his car even gave me the indication he was heading to get something or at least try to flee. We know this.

Once again, still, shootings occur when people are following directions or were never even given directions.

I don't disagree with you that there are unjustified shootings. I just think that they may be happening far less than the rioters would like you to believe and, more importantly for this thread, this isn't one of them based on what I see. 

People can be for the police AND against unjustified shootings. People can be for peaceful protesting AND against rioting and looting. The list goes on...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

If you want self esteem, do esteem-able acts.  Study hard, use protection, get a good job, be a reliable employee, raise a family, don’t do drugs, and stay in the home.  No matter the color, race or religion , if you do those simple things you will value ALL lives, most importantly your own.- 

42 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This ^ I think that we need to figure out how we fix that together. It is not just a matter of the Black Community dealing with it (although they have to). It is a matter of the white community admitting that "Pit Bull Effect" as well and that it DOES impact what we do. Then lets figure out how we address those things so that we don't have this BS happening (riots, shooting, etc.).

Even Devin McCourty today was describing the lecture his mom gave him (and his brother) that he will have to continue to tell his kids. He had some pretty honest comments.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/08/27/patriots-devin-mccourty-feeling-hopeless-lost-jacob-blake-nfl-nba/

Montvale, NJ?  Bergen County?  No surprise there.

14 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

If you want self esteem, do esteem-able acts.  Study hard, use protection, get a good job, be a reliable employee, raise a family, don’t do drugs, and stay in the home.  No matter the color, race or religion , if you do those simple things you will value ALL lives, most importantly your own.- 

Well said. 

18 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Really? Do you have anyone in your family that you consider wayward or troubled? Since when has simply telling someone to do right the answer? All of our children would be geniuses and rich if that is all that it took to shape a successful person.

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

Really? Do you have anyone in your family that you consider wayward or troubled? Since when has simply telling someone to do right the answer? All of our children would be geniuses and rich if that is all that it took to shape a successful person.

Me.  I’m speaking from experience.

White liberals with money  look down at middle and working class whites and say they are the problem and call them bigots and racists. Blacks look at them and say they are the problem and call them racists and bigots. Trump looks at them and says “ I got your back”. You wonder why they can’t beat him. I don’t. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Not sure what that has to do with anything.  If someone I know is not doing well I don't tell them it's ok it's the systemic racism holding you back.

People ask me “well what’s your proposed solution to the problem?“ But to me there is no problem and I wouldn’t change a thing about how the police react. Their job is hard and sometimes they have a split second to either risk their lives or take out a scumbag. You just don’t see all the videos where they hesitate or give a guy the benefit of the doubt and he pulls a gun. 

Support for Black Lives Matter in the key swing state of Wisconsin has plummeted from +25 approval to zero amidst the riots in Kenosha....

https://summit.news/2020/08/27/support-for-black-lives-matter-plummets-in-wisconsin-after-kenosha-riots/

The city has been plagued by rioting, looting, violence and arson all week following the police killing of Jacob Blake, culminating in the Tuesday night shooting of three BLM protesters, two fatally, by a 17-year-old who acted in self-defense.

A new poll suggests that the bedlam is turning people against Black Lives Matter, and by proxy Joe Biden, who has endorsed BLM on numerous occasions.

“Democrats need to be extremely concerned about what’s happening in Wisconsin, where support for BLM has gone from +25 to +0 in 2 months,” tweeted Jonathan Chait.

He cites a newly released RPubs poll which also shows that approval for Black Lives Matter amongst whites has dropped from +22 to -5 since June.

The poll was taken before much of the violence unfolded in Kenosha, meaning the numbers are likely even worse for BLM approval.

The poll numbers are backed up by anecdotal evidence from a New York Times article about how the violence is “already swaying some voters in Kenosha.”

The article quotes several voters who say their support for Trump has hardened because of the riots, while also highlighting how the chaos is driving Democrats away from Joe Biden.

For example, 59-year-old Scott Haight said he was a “lifelong Democrat” but that he isn’t going to vote this year.

Priscella Gazda, who only voted once in her life – for Obama in 2008 – told the newspaper, “I am going to vote for Trump. He seems to be more about the American people and what we need.”

As we highlighted earlier this week, people like Don Lemon are suddenly expressing concern that the relentless rioting is harming Democrats’ chances in the 2020 election.

“I think Democrats are ignoring this problem or hoping that it will go away…Joe Biden may be afraid to do it…He’s got to address it. He’s got to come out and talk about it,” said the CNN host.

A CNN poll earlier this month also found that Biden’s lead over Trump had dropped from 14 points in early June to just 4 points following three months of unrest.

A separate Pew poll also found that almost as many American voters now view violent crime as an important election issue compared to coronavirus, something that is likely to help President Trump.

“A sizable 59 percent of voters in the survey indicate that violent crime, which President Trump has framed as happening in Democrat-controlled cities, is a “very important” factor in casting their ballots,” writes Rusty Weiss.

Democrats are clearly starting to become very nervous that more moderate voters are turned off by Black Lives Matter/Antifa rioting, but the notion that they can do anything to reign in the mayhem looks incredibly unlikely.

-----------------------

This is probably a right-leaning site and right-leaning poll, but here you go...

The thing is about Wisconsin, the ones who support BLM don’t even vote. The ones that vote are the ones who are getting vandalized and looted.

6 hours ago, peenie said:

Is white folks offensive? I say black folks a lot. I think it's a warmer way of speaking. Doesn't white folks sound better than white people?

You tell me. I am not allowed to decide any more 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Lebron says you're terrified to leave your home.  Is that true?

This is quite okay, but when I speak my thoughts I am the devil. 

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

This is quite okay, but when I speak my thoughts I am the devil. 

Did he give Jacob “the talk” ? 

On 8/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

But it has to be racism. If it’s not, what good is it to the left? 

Kill all cops is the new graffiti/ mantra

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White liberals with money  look down at middle and working class whites and say they are the problem and call them bigots and racists. Blacks look at them and say they are the problem and call them racists and bigots. Trump looks at them and says “ I got your back”. You wonder why they can’t beat him. I don’t. 

It's true.  

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

LeBron has a point,  if youre in Chicago. Peenie obviously is and is rightfully frightened.  

https://mol.im/a/8671461

I’m sure leflop and company will be along shortly to denounce this and boycott playing. I just won’t hold my breath.

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

People ask me “well what’s your proposed solution to the problem?“ But to me there is no problem and I wouldn’t change a thing about how the police react. Their job is hard and sometimes they have a split second to either risk their lives or take out a scumbag. You just don’t see all the videos where they hesitate or give a guy the benefit of the doubt and he pulls a gun. 

Anything can be changed for the better....always move forward.  I understand and agree mostly with your post but:

1. No knock warrants - man a serious discussion can be had there. 

2. Any law enforcement agency that doesn't deal with cops who have a consistently bad record because of either the Union or a "protect your own" mantra.  This may be few and far between but the rare idiots on duty need to be weeded out and not protected.

Stuff like that is real, tangible change for the better.  Those are the conversations people can really have, those rooted in reality and common sense.  But stuff like that is drowned out by the hysteria of nonsense. 

Booooooooooooooooooom 

Don’t underestimate the number of cucks out there.

17 hours ago, peenie said:

If black people truly loved one another they wouldn't shoot each other over money and drugs and sneakers or women or disrespect. They wouldn't call their women B-words and Hoes or call each other N-words. They wouldn't sell drugs in their communities and the best of us wouldn't always marry white folks. Black women wouldn't glue or sew other people's hair on to their scalp in order to look beautiful. Cause for sure, no one is gluing our hair on to their heads.

Everyone had a fro in the 70s. Even me! 

17 hours ago, peenie said:

Unfortunately their is a small group of Black Radicals who verbally abuse others of sealing their culture when they use Black trends, etc.

Did you see the tea video?