Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody watching Yellowstone?

On 8/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, Reality said:

Show is outstanding, haven't watched finale yet.

It was great. Enjoy.

Just a fyi to if you didn't know. When they renewed it for season 3. They also signed on for season 4 also. So there's no mystery, or waiting. We're gonna get another season. 

We love this show. It's like a modern day Dallas. Even the dog likes it. He's funny as hell to watch him, watching it. We think it's the horse's that fascinates him.

• Haha 1

Favorite show. Great cliffhanger.  Dallas on steroids

20 hours ago, joneo said:

Favorite show. Great cliffhanger.  Dallas on steroids

I'm hoping Rip grabs Lloyd and some of the other ranch hands. And they go all Godzilla on everyone.

🤠 

Many, so many things left wide open after last episode... How long do we have to wait? Almost felt like a midseason sort of deal.

It starts in June every year. I don't see why that would change.

Wish we had more than just 10 episodes every year though.

Beth is hot and hilarious. Love her foul vulgar mouth and funny one liners. Best bi+ch on TV in a long time. 

35 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Beth is hot and hilarious. Love her foul vulgar mouth and funny one liners. Best bi+ch on TV in a long time. 

Truer words have never been spoken. 

Jamie's baby mama is the jump the shark moment I think.   She's dumb, the whole storyline is dumb.  She sure seems to know a lot and have wonderfully smart informed opinions about the family for someone who hasn't existed forever.  

i started watching cause of hype and i got into it...but now....im starting to think it's pretty overrated. jimmy's storyline was awful. beth's whole deal is getting old fast. some of acting sucks. whole plot is starting to suck. stuff like supermike said too.  it's like montana 90210.

7 hours ago, porkbutt said:

i started watching cause of hype and i got into it...but now....im starting to think it's pretty overrated. jimmy's storyline was awful. beth's whole deal is getting old fast. some of acting sucks. whole plot is starting to suck.  it's like montana 90210.

Great way to put it..lol