Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

clearly self defense

I am still not sure about the first one.  

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I am still not sure about the first one.  

He was being chased, and ended up cornered.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They just wanted give the guy a hug.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Richie McGinnis, a reporter, was 10 feet behind that first shooting and he has clearly said from the start (including on Tucker Carlson in 2 separate interviews) that the following occurred right before Kyle shot Rosenbaum:

1. A gun was fired behind Kyle which cause Kyle to turn around.

2. Rosenbaum lunged for Kyle’s gun. 

Guaranteed that in a 12 member jury at least one person finds reasonable doubt that it wasn’t a murder.

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I have seen the video of the second and third people who were shot.  And absolutely those look like self-defense.  I am sure he was scared and it probably was self-defense.  I just have not seen enough evidence to make a judgement. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I have seen the video of the second and third people who were shot.  And absolutely those look like self-defense.  I am sure he was scared and it probably was self-defense.  I just have not seen enough evidence to make a judgement. 

You seem like a logical person. I don't understand how it is you haven't seen enough evidence. What more do you need to see? 

Did this kid bring that rifle or did someone give it to him there? Reading both versions. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

What more evidence do you need?  We have a video of shooting victim #1, Rosenbaum, chasing Kyle and throwing something at him.  We also have the best possible eyewitness you could have - a reporter who was unobstructed and 10 feet away - who has consistently said from the moment it happened that someone behind Kyle fired a shot (which you can hear clearly on the video), and that Kyle reacted to the shot by turning around, and then Rosenbaum lunged for Kyle’s gun.  What the hell is a person supposed to do in that instant?  Talk to his attacker?  Assume the gunshot he just heard behind him was fired into the air?  JFC - put yourself in his shoes for a moment.  What would you do?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did this kid bring that rifle or did someone give it to him there? Reading both versions. 

The rifle was given to Kyle for that night by his friend who lives in Wisconsin.  This has been stated publicly by Kyle’s attorney.

41 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The rifle was given to Kyle for that night by his friend who lives in Wisconsin.  This has been stated publicly by Kyle’s attorney.

Ok. I heard some skank from The NY Times on the TV today making a big deal about him bringing the gun there. Judith Miller, the one who lied to us about the Iraq war. Kept her job though.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. I heard some skank from The NY Times on the TV today making a big deal about him bringing the gun there. Judith Miller, the one who lied to us about the Iraq war. Kept her job though.  

It was definitely given to him.  He worked that day as a lifeguard and only went to the protests to clean up graffiti.  Then they were asked to watch a car dealership that had been vandalized and he was given the gun to use for the night since things were so crazy. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s incredible.  It takes 1 minute of research on Twitter to find out what is a key fact in all of this.  I guess all those Liberal fact checkers had the day off.

I'm not real sure what business owners are supposed to do.  Ideally I'd rather it not be a 17 year old kid out there, but business owners are having to fend for themselves in these riots so I can't blame them.  This is going to start happening more often until they stop the riots.  People aren't going to just sit back and let the criminals burn and loot their property.

4 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm not real sure what business owners are supposed to do.  Ideally I'd rather it not be a 17 year old kid out there, but business owners are having to fend for themselves in these riots so I can't blame them.  This is going to start happening more often until they stop the riots.  People aren't going to just sit back and let the criminals burn and loot their property.

The most fundamental human right is self defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Patented Phil said:

The most fundamental human right is self defense.

In my mind he had to shoot those guys or he would be dead himself.  I don't have any doubt.  I think that's the very definition of self-defense when you have to act or lose your life.

Here is the narrative from the Antifaguys:

I'm going to have to watch that video again.  I thought it was pretty clear that the second and third people who were shot were trying to stop a dangerous person who was fleeing the scene of a killing.  Didn't the second person shot tell his girlfriend that?  I didn't see it as a mob hunting down some innocent conservative causing him to have to shot others in self-defense.  

• Haha 1

Somehow the list of people who donated to Kyle got out and the media  is going after anyone they can find.

ABC sent a report to some paramedics house to ask him about his $10 donation 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/reporter-who-doxed-harassed-paramedic-over-10-donation-to-kyle-rittenhouse-responds-to-backlash-thank-you-all-for-your-opinions

Norfolk fires police lieutenant who donated to accused vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse

https://archive.is/DZyuX#selection-1217.0-1217.81

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Somehow the list of people who donated to Kyle got out and the media  is going after anyone they can find.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/reporter-who-doxed-harassed-paramedic-over-10-donation-to-kyle-rittenhouse-responds-to-backlash-thank-you-all-for-your-opinions

Norfolk fires police lieutenant who donated to accused vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse

I heard about the paramedic, not the police lieutenant. Horrible how the media and big tech stir the pot, especially in the Rittenhouse case which is very clear cut self defense after what the kid has endured.

What the protesters, media, and politicians did to Chauvin was totally unacceptable, even though I had no sympathy for him. I’ll stick up for cops 95% of the time, Chauvin is part of the 5%. With Rittenhouse, it is totally different. The kid did nothing wrong, if they try to pull the same jury intimidation sh1t, decent people have to push back. 

Victim of terrible parenting.  A kid his age doesn't have the maturity to handle himself properly in that situation. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Victim of terrible parenting.  A kid his age doesn't have the maturity to handle himself properly in that situation. 

Yeah. Glad you at least understand you had bad parenting and don't even have the maturity to handle yourself properly in any situation. Maybe you can start over with professional help? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. Glad you at least understand you had bad parenting and don't even have the maturity to handle yourself properly in any situation. Maybe you can start over with professional help? :dunno:

I didn't go off to a volatile situation at age 17 with an illegally held assault rifle and kill anyone. If that is OK with you, sorry for your bad parenting. 🙄

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sure looks like he handled himself properly to me. 

He stayed calm in the chaos and put multiple rounds on multiple targets without hitting any innocent bystanders. IIRC, he even cleared a jam in the middle of the whole thing. 

There are grown men who wouldn't have the presence of mind to be able to pull that off under such stressful circumstances. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You can serve in the military at 17, doofus. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can serve in the military at 17, doofus. 

I joined the Army at 17and was in Iraq two weeks after my 19th birthday.

45 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I joined the Army at 17and was in Iraq two weeks after my 19th birthday.

That cuck never considered it, so he wouldn’t know. 

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yet Kamala....the current VP of these United States.....can help bail out rioters.  Some of which that were bailed went on to riot again or in some cases worse.  

Imagine that.  

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Perhaps a database should be developed for the police to decide whether to respond to calls...Rioters, looters, mostly peaceful protesters, BLM, defund the police or if you support(ed) any of those causes financially in any way, you're on your own.  Good luck, we'll swing by for cleanup.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Perhaps a database should be developed for the police to decide whether to respond to calls...Rioters, looters, mostly peaceful protesters, BLM, defund the police or if you support(ed) any of those causes financially in any way, you're on your own.  Good luck, we'll swing by for cleanup.

Works for me. We can even sweeten the deal such that they don't have to pay the portion of their property taxes taht go towards the police either. 

On 8/27/2020 at 11:57 PM, kilroy69 said:

By him going there he put all this in motion and instigated the process. If he just stayed home and LARPED with his buddies none of this would have happened. Instead he went into a riot zone knowing full well what he could get himself into. I feel no sympathy for him. It is very simple. If he did not go out of his way to find trouble by going out of state to a riot zone none of this would have happened. This is his fault. 

You know how women can prevent getting raped?  By staying at home.  Women instigate the rape by leaving home. 

Patriots show up to Kenosha community planning meeting this week to object to proposal to memorialize violent felon Anthony Huber (who tried to kill Rittenhouse) in a park.    

19 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

Patriots show up to Kenosha community planning meeting this week to object to proposal to memorialize violent felon Anthony Huber (who tried to kill Rittenhouse) in a park.    

Is he the pedophile? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is he the pedophile? 

The pedophile was Rosenbaum.  Huber was the guy who tried to kill his own brother by slicing his throat with a knife.  He also had multiple felony domestic abuse charges on his record. 

3 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

The pedophile was Rosenbaum.  Huber was the guy who tried to kill his own brother by slicing his throat with a knife.  He also had multiple felony domestic abuse charges on his record. 

Ok. Nice liberal boys. 

Yeah, memorial scum in a park but remove Abraham Lincoln statues.  :doh:

I'm creating a new word as we speak......take note

Criminero ~ Both a criminal and a hero, depending upon your view

Are we far away enough from the incident for the lib press to start paying off the defamation suits. It's usually about this time. 

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Are we far away enough from the incident for the lib press to start paying off the defamation suits. It's usually about this time. 

Not sure. Hope it happens soon though, I love watching the cowards on the left get their just desserts 

• Thanks 1

This clown claimed he was going to attend Texas A&M.

Then A&M issued a statement saying he wasn't enrolled in summer or fall classes there.

He corrected himself and said he was going to Blinn, a feeder school.

What a doosh.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/06/kyle-rittenhouse-texas-am-blinn/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_content=1654542781&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2lRixgODkRLXhoDU8-DSqIpsq5EFpinR8xiUml69BDfhYRgqP2eJs_fDc

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This clown claimed he was going to attend Texas A&M.

Then A&M issued a statement saying he wasn't enrolled in summer or fall classes there.

He corrected himself and said he was going to Blinn, a feeder school.

What a doosh.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/06/kyle-rittenhouse-texas-am-blinn/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_content=1654542781&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2lRixgODkRLXhoDU8-DSqIpsq5EFpinR8xiUml69BDfhYRgqP2eJs_fDc

Stfu you still think he’s a criminal. You’re an idiot. Why do you follow him so closely. Nobody would know about some misspeak if you didn’t post it. Why don’t you go focus on your focktard president and his gaffes 

• Like 2