Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Stfu you still think he’s a criminal. You’re an idiot. Why do you follow him so closely. Nobody would know about some misspeak if you didn’t post it. Why don’t you go focus on your focktard president and his gaffes 

Let's break this down so your missing-a-chromosome ass easily can understand this. 1.) I didn't call him a criminal. 2.) I don't follow him closely. This was in the news today. 3.) That wasn't a misspeak. That was just being dooshy. Not being able to distinguish between one of the nation's largest universities and a podunk feeder school whose nickname is Blinndergarten just underscores what an idiot he is. Plus, he hasn't actually enrolled there yet. 4.) I don't spend much time focusing on Biden. You just assume I do because I voted against Clownzo. 5.) Your frothy-mouth response in defense of this idiot, blubbering child is hilarious. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let's break this down so your missing-a-chromosome ass easily can understand this. 1.) I didn't call him a criminal. 2.) I don't follow him closely. This was in the news today. 3.) That wasn't a misspeak. That was just being dooshy. Not being able to distinguish between one of the nation's largest universities and a podunk feeder school whose nickname is Blinndergarten just underscores what an idiot he is. Plus, he hasn't actually enrolled there yet. 4.) I don't spend much time focusing on Biden. You just assume I do because I voted against Clownzo. 5.) Your frothy-mouth response in defense of this idiot, blubbering child is hilarious. 😂

He was a young kid who was attacked by a pedophile thug and then by a mob of a bunch of idiot thugs.  Every bullet he fired was 100 percent justified.  He is not a particularly bright kid, but that does not make him a clown.  If police officers handled their weapon as well as Kyle did, there woukd be fewer unjustified killings.   The only clowns in this case were the idiot prosecutors and their key witness Grosskreutz who should have been charge for his illegal possession and attempted murder.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He was a young kid who was attacked by a pedophile thug and then by a mob of a bunch of idiot thugs.  Every bullet he fired was 100 percent justified.  He is not a particularly bright kid, but that does not make him a clown.  If police officers handled their weapon as well as Kyle did, there woukd be fewer unjustified killings.   The only clowns in this case were the idiot prosecutors and their key witness Grosskreutz who should have been charge for his illegal possession and attempted murder.  

He's a dumb kid with pathetic, irresponsible parents and never should have been in position to kill people in the first place, and now he's saying he's going to a major American university despite not being enrolled yet in a podunk college that few have ever heard of, not to mention it's a place where microbial life stands a chance for acceptance. 

Not surprising he is hero material to you.

Set that bar high!

😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's a dumb kid with pathetic, irresponsible parents and never should have been in position to kill people in the first place, and now he's saying he's going to a major American university despite not being enrolled yet in a podunk college that few have ever heard of, not to mention it's a place where microbial life stands a chance for acceptance. 

Not surprising he is hero material to you.

Set that bar high!

😂

You just hate him because he was a decent human being who tried to protect local businesses.  You prefer to worship thugs who like to have anal sex with 8-year old boys.  Those are your heros.   Kyle just took out the trash. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 4/20/2021 at 8:54 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I didn't go off to a volatile situation at age 17 with an illegally held assault rifle and kill anyone. If that is OK with you, sorry for your bad parenting. 🙄

Dammit, Rusty...You're better than this  :mad:

The bolded

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

Dammit, Rusty...You're better than this  :mad:

The bolded

And the court threw out the gun charges because it was in fact legal for Kyle to carry the gun.  I love how morons think it was the guys there to protect property who were the problem and not the thugs torching and looting the town.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And the court threw out the gun charges because it was in fact legal for Kyle to carry the gun.  I love how morons think it was the guys there to protect property who were the problem and not the thugs torching and looting the town.  

I was more giving Rustor sh1t for using the term "Assault Rifle". 

fwiw, I totally agree with your above statement.  The pimp isn't a moron, tho...Just a good troll. 

Also, I just realized that he made that post on 4 / 20 last year.....Fukkin stoners :wall:

Rooftop Koreans - Good

Kyle Rittenhouse - Good

Police - Good (mostly)

Rioters / Looters - Bad

Dipsh*ts who resist arrest - Bad

• Thanks 1

Joe Biden is a worse parent if we’re going to play that game. Way worse. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Kyle Rittenhouse - Good

He's not a hero though.  It's so strange that anyone would think of his as a hero.  I don't think he's a criminal either, but certainly not a hero.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's not a hero though.  It's so strange that anyone would think of his as a hero.  I don't think he's a criminal either, but certainly not a hero.

Not for shooting the scumbags which became necessary because they threatened his life, more that he was out there cleaning up graffiti and then trying to protect his community when the people paid to do it were sitting on their asses, eating donuts.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Not for shooting the scumbags which became necessary because they threatened his life, more that he was out there cleaning up graffiti and then trying to protect his community when the people paid to do it were sitting on their asses, eating donuts.

Ordered to sit on their asses by leftist politicians. Let’s keep that in mind. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Perhaps not.  THough going out to protect others from criminals is herioc.

Perhps he is not something that should be put out as an aspirational figure.  But compared to the filth that was out there that night, he might seem pretty herioc.

52 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

according to article, this is the 2nd time he "lied" about college. that's weird.

Joe Biden has lied about college numerous times. Doesn’t concern you much. Weirder. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe Biden has lied about college numerous times. Doesn’t concern you much. Weirder. 

Anyone here calling Biden a hero?  Anyone here even like Biden?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Anyone here calling Biden a hero?  Anyone here even like Biden?

The part I’m referring to is lying about college.  One person is a kid. The other is potus. If the kids character can be questioned so can his. Biden should have stayed out of it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ordered to sit on their asses by leftist politicians. Let’s keep that in mind. 

So teachers should stand up to the powers that be but police don't have to?

Well that tracks with your hatred of teachers

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So teachers should stand up to the powers that be but police don't have to?

Well that tracks with your hatred of teachers

Yeah, the middle of a riot when you’re outmanned becaise the politicians won’t send in reinforcements is the same. Never the less, I called out the cops in Texas. And many others, like the George Floyd one.  Stfu. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

stfu loser

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the middle of a riot when you’re outmanned becaise the politicians won’t send in reinforcements is the same. Never the less, I called out the cops in Texas. And many others, like the George Floyd one.  Stfu. 

You also called out rocks in Texas. 

So you STFU

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You also called out rocks in Texas. 

So you STFU

I called out a teacher that propped open a door with a rock. The rock can’t do that by itself. Is doing that ok now? 

I called out a teacher that propped open a door with a rock. The rock can’t do that by itself. Is doing that ok now? 

Wasn't it also proven that the teacher propping the door open with a rock had nothing to do with what happened?

You were told numerous times the rock was removed and then continued saying "But the rock was there and that allowed the door to be entered.

It's not my fault you say such stupid sh!t things that you can't keep up with it all. 

Now, I don't know what he exactly said in the podcast, but this appears to be word play to make the kid look bad.  I had a cousin who when asked where she was going to college, she said Rutgers... but she never enrolled at Rutgers.  She enrolled at a community/tech school that was a feeder school to Rutgers.  Her associates degree, says "Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey" on it.  After completing the associates program, she went to a Rutgers affiliated school.  Again, she was never actually enrolled at "Rutgers University", but her bachelors degree says "Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey".  She has 2 degrees that say "Rutgers", but never once enrolled at Rutgers, nor step foot on Rutgers' main campus in New Brunswick.

The school Rittenhouse is going to, Blinn College.  Lets say he gets an associates degree.  Is it going to say "Blinn College" or is it going to say "Texas A&M"?  If his degree program is a "Texas A&M" degree program, my guess is that his diploma will say "Texas A&M" on it.  Now, I don't know, I'm just speculating... it's why I said initially, "this appears to be word play", but that's the what I think this implies.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Now, I don't know what he exactly said in the podcast, but this appears to be word play to make the kid look bad.  I had a cousin who when asked where she was going to college, she said Rutgers... but she never enrolled at Rutgers.  She enrolled at a community/tech school that was a feeder school to Rutgers.  Her associates degree, says "Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey" on it.  After completing the associates program, she went to a Rutgers affiliated school.  Again, she was never actually enrolled at "Rutgers University", but her bachelors degree says "Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey".  She has 2 degrees that say "Rutgers", but never once enrolled at Rutgers, nor step foot on Rutgers' main campus in New Brunswick.

The school Rittenhouse is going to, Blinn College.  Lets say he gets an associates degree.  Is it going to say "Blinn College" or is it going to say "Texas A&M"?  If his degree program is a "Texas A&M" degree program, my guess is that his diploma will say "Texas A&M" on it.  Now, I don't know, I'm just speculating... it's why I said initially, "this appears to be word play", but that's the what I think this implies.

It kind of says in the article. Blinn is not affiliated with A&M, but they do have a relationship, A&M accepts 53% of Blinn graduates. Kyle makes himself look bad all on his own. But honestly this is no big deal at all. not even a small deal. 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

It kind of says in the article. Blinn is not affiliated with A&M, but they do have a relationship, A&M accepts 53% of Blinn graduates. Kyle makes himself look bad all on his own. But honestly this is no big deal at all. not even a small deal. 

I agree with you, but apparently Texas A&M thought it was a big deal because they went out of their way to verify his status and tell the world.  I don't get the need.  Now, if he said he had a degree from Texas A&M, then I'm ok with the school correcting the record, but enrolling?  Who cares?  Well, apparently Rusty does.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's not a hero though.  It's so strange that anyone would think of his as a hero. 

George Floyd is laughing at you.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I agree with you, but apparently Texas A&M thought it was a big deal because they went out of their way to verify his status and tell the world.  I don't get the need.  Now, if he said he had a degree from Texas A&M, then I'm ok with the school correcting the record, but enrolling?  Who cares?  Well, apparently Rusty does.

yeah, its weird he would say it on Kirks show though. It also pretty sad Kirk would have him on. Let this kid try to have a normal life.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

George Floyd is laughing at you.

That sh1tbag isn't a hero either.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, its weird he would say it on Kirks show though. It also pretty sad Kirk would have him on. Let this kid try to have a normal life.

Exactly. There is a bit of a cognitive disconnect when you go on Tucker Carlson- at 8 pm to an audience of like 4 to 5 million people  to say "I'm suing the media because they prevented me from living a normal life."

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You were told numerous times the rock was removed and then continued saying "But the rock was there and that allowed the door to be entered.

It's not my fault you say such stupid sh!t things that you can't keep up with it all. 

So what? First of all, I don’t believe much from them . But fine, the door that was working right before the shooting malfunctioned. You still shouldn’t be propping doors open. Fin’

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

My guess is that Rittenhouse wanted to go on the show.  He's going to sue a ton of people for slander and defamation of character, probably including Biden and Harris.  He's not going to have a normal life any time soon.  Just like with Sandmann, the "normal life" won't happen until after the lawsuits are settled.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah, that was a crazy theory. Outlandish. I’m surprised JIC didn’t come up with it. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

My guess is that Rittenhouse wanted to go on the show.  He's going to sue a ton of people for slander and defamation of character, probably including Biden and Harris.  He's not going to have a normal life any time soon.  Just like with Sandmann, the "normal life" won't happen until after the lawsuits are settled.

his character doesnt look too good lying about college

Still haven't figured out what makes a person a hero or criminal for defending themselves during a riot. :dunno:  And everyone who engages in a riot is a bit nutty, so his behavior since shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe Biden is a worse parent if we’re going to play that game. Way worse. 

I remember the media telling us Bill Clinton cared more about children than their parents.  

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Still haven't figured out what makes a person a hero or criminal for defending themselves during a riot. :dunno:  And everyone who engages in a riot is a bit nutty, so his behavior since shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

Hero is not accurate.  But Rittenhouse efficiently killed the fewest people possible to get out of the situation.  Really a textbook example of self-defense.  How was that even prosecuted.  Of course the prosecutor stated he would not have prosecuted anyone had Kyle been lynched by the mob.  Liberals seriously view anyone on the opposite side as subhuman.  It is truly an evil mindset which is the root of why politics are so ugly in this country.  

• Haha 1