Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Michigan starting to poll red in prez & senate polling

On 8/30/2020 at 12:34 PM, Cdub100 said:

I've received 3 mail-in ballots.

I got 2 for the primaries.  I moved last year... same town, just different part.  It changed my voting location.  When I went to update my drivers license, I updated my voter registration information.  Well, back in June, I got a ballot for both my current and previous address.

14 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

Is michigan a red or blue state?

It's purple. It generally has voted blue at the national level and red at the state level. That's flipped in 2016 it went red at the national level and blue at the state level.

The Republicans have held the state senate all my life. The state house is usually held by the GOP and is held by them now. The three statewide offices, at present, are all Dem women: governor, secretary of state, attorney general. 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It's purple. It generally has voted blue at the national level and red at the state level. That's flipped in 2016 it went red at the national level and blue at the state level.

The Republicans have held the state senate all my life. The state house is usually held by the GOP and is held by them now. The three statewide offices, at present, are all Dem women: governor, secretary of state, attorney general. 

That explains why the state is so messed up.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No matter when, how or where, women who work together hate each other. Throw powerful women together and it's worse. A total disservice to Michigan.