Sign in to follow this  
Goggins

Portland Riots

Portland has been battling Seattle for biggest shite hole in America over the last 100 days. Last night BLM/Antifa stormed the apartment building of the mayor and demanded she resign and shut down the police department. Tonight a group of 600 Trump supporters planned a parade through town. Apparently someone just got shot and is allegedly dead. Things are going to get hot tonight.

https://woke.net/

An aggregate of the live streamers across the country filming the revolution.

https://woke.net/streams/

A list with links of all of the streamers across the various platforms.

Trump is going to get 480 electoral votes if these animals keep this up.

55 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Last night BLM/Antifa stormed the apartment building of the mayor and demanded she resign.

Is this a typo or does Ted Wheeler identify as female? I mean it's 2020 and Ted seems very ...uh .... testosterone deficient.

Also, I agree with Antifa on the resignation thing.

18:00 mark

Amazing how these murders are being caught on film. Hope they find the scumbag who did this but he is black a white BLM/Antifa supporter so the media and mob will be no help.

From what I’m hearing it looks like a political killing in Portland.  Black man shoots dead a white guy wearing a Blue Lives Matter patch.  If we keep having murders like this every other day at what point do you call it a Civil War?

Unlike the Kenosha video which was full of vandalism, there hadn't been any rioting until the shooting.

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

From what I’m hearing it looks like a political killing in Portland.  Black man shoots dead a white guy wearing a Blue Lives Matter patch.  If we keep having murders like this every other day at what point do you call it a Civil War?

I edited my post. It appears the shooter was white.

Pic of shooter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egpedh3VkAENch4?format=jpg&name=900x900

BLM/Antifa celebrates killing a white guy:

The white man who was murdered was wearing a hat with insignia for Patriot Prayer, a right-wing group.  Sh!t's about to get real.  The militias are rising.

Trump should come out tomorrow and announce that the painting of Obama that hangs in the White House has been covered with a sheet and will be relocated so that it no longer is on display due to Obama's support of BLM.  Ignore that Obama might counter and say that he supports good cops and peaceful BLM protesters and tell Obama he needs to do more like take a knee and fully back blue lives matter.  Obviously, Obama wants to be political so make him a target for criticism.  If he refuses we can begin to take Obama's name off of schools and city streets.

In other forums I'm reading, the leftists that post there refuse to admit / believe that leftist protestors have been violent at all.  This is AFTER tonight's shooting in Portland.  They are in FULL denial and also call republicans terrorists.  Absolutely beyond reason.

Time to shut these protests down.  Enough is enough.  I watched the livestreams all night and what I saw was revolting.  Washington BLM protesters standing in front of cops saying the most vile sh!t you can image.  "I hope you and your children die tonight" - stuff like that.  Antifa is a terrorist organization, and tonight it was proven.  They cheered for the death of a man - it's on video above.  Seriously - Trump should send in the troops into Portland tomorrow.  If these riots keep going on every night there's going to be all sorts of bloodshed. 

3 hours ago, Old School said:

https://apple.news/AN2mXQ_JQRwej_hfdVKzgPg

Portland Mayor sends open letter to President Trump- “No Thanks”

Oh great. We have a new buzz  word coming. Trump has already been called a xenophobe, a mysoginist, a racist, a divider, a liar, a Hitler, a killer ( see covid), an incestual pedophile, a hypocrite, a brute, an orange man, a cheater, etc...

But now we have this:

Demagogue. 

"On behalf of the City of Portland: No thanks," Wheeler wrote in an open letter to Trump Friday. "We don’t need your politics of division and demagoguery.

"Portlanders are onto you. We have already seen your reckless disregard for human life in your bumbling response to the COVID pandemic. And we know you’ve reached the conclusion that images of violence or vandalism are your only ticket to reelection."

Let the Balkanization begin

Another video right after the shooting.  There's been talk that the victim pulled out mace and used it right before the shooting, thus a "self defense" claim.  It doesn't look like there is any mace in the victim's hand from this angle.

11 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Another video right after the shooting.  There's been talk that the victim pulled out mace and used it right before the shooting, thus a "self defense" claim.  It doesn't look like there is any mace in the victim's hand from this angle.

Don't worry. Wheeler doesn't need Trump's help. He has everything under control.

12 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Yes, the killer is white.  Had bogus info earlier.  Here he is with another thug assaulting Trump supporters.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299962164250210304?s=20

Looks like General Malaise to me. 

Funny because his name is Michael Forest Reinoehl, he is a pasty white guy from Portland, and he is a deranged lunatic.

Not GM, but would surprise nobody if we see GM or Urbanhack in the news for doing something like this.

His peaceful instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/michael_reinoehl/

As for the pepper spray, I am hearing that the can was shot and that is why is clouded instead of sprayed in a stream, I don't know the mechanics of pepper spray maybe someone else does. 

Michael Forest Reinoehl was a psychopath looking for war:

1 minute ago, Goggins said:

Funny because his name is Michael Forest Reinhoel, he is a pasty white guy from Portland, and he is a deranged lunatic.

Not GM, but would surprise nobody if we see GM or Urbanhack in the news for doing something like this.

GM would run at the sound of a firecracker.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, riversco said:

In other forums I'm reading, the leftists that post there refuse to admit / believe that leftist protestors have been violent at all.  This is AFTER tonight's shooting in Portland.  They are in FULL denial and also call republicans terrorists.  Absolutely beyond reason.

Urbanhack has lost all grasp of reality about Portland at FFGuys. 

47 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Funny because his name is Michael Forest Reinoehl, he is a pasty white guy from Portland, and he is a deranged lunatic.

LOL

This video has the best audio of the shooting.  I agree with the twitter poster here who says that it was Jay Bishop's friend Chandler Pappas, and not the shooter, who said "We got a couple right here."  I think what happened is that Bishop and Pappas saw the shooter and then Pappas maced him right before Bishop was shot.  If that's the case, you could make an argument of self defense.

This is how all this oncoming cycle of violence will go down - there will be a killing followed by very cloudy circumstances and all sorts of potential self defense claims.  Unfortunately I think the genie is out of the bottle and we'll be seeing more of this.  It didn't take a genius to predict ll this - been saying it for months in here.  The Mayors in these towns that let this go on are responsible in my opinion.  You have to nip political violence in the bud or it metastasizes very quickly.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Urbanhack has lost all grasp of reality about Portland at FFGuys. 

Total shitfest over there. That guy is full on retard.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Total shitfest over there. That guy is full on retard.

I visit a lot of political sites and FBG is one of the most despicable.  It went from Hard-Left to full-on Antifa.  Joetard has a big problem on his hands.

When you don't have law and order you get chaos.  When you get chaos you get violence.  When you get violence you will have death.  

Duh

23 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

In fairness, the guy who caught the altercation on camera during a livestream was complaining about a stinging in his eyes from mace moments later as the camera was rolling and he was clear across the street a good 25 yards or so.

7 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

Portland: stay home already. Not helping anything. 

We have good inside information that everything is safe and calm and nothing but a bunch of fun-loving peaceful protestors.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We have good inside information that everything is safe and calm and nothing but a bunch of fun-loving peaceful protestors.  

😆

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

In fairness, the guy who caught the alteration on camera during a livestream was complaining about a stinging in his eyes from mace moments later as the camera was rolling and he was clear across the street a good 25 yards or so.

From what I heard last night the mace wasn’t sprayed, but the van exploded as one of the bullets went right through it.

On 8/30/2020 at 5:20 PM, Patented Phil said:

This video has the best audio of the shooting.  I agree with the twitter poster here who says that it was Jay Bishop's friend Chandler Pappas, and not the shooter, who said "We got a couple right here."  I think what happened is that Bishop and Pappas saw the shooter and then Pappas maced him right before Bishop was shot.  If that's the case, you could make an argument of self defense.

This is how all this oncoming cycle of violence will go down - there will be a killing followed by very cloudy circumstances and all sorts of potential self defense claims.  Unfortunately I think the genie is out of the bottle and we'll be seeing more of this.  It didn't take a genius to predict ll this - been saying it for months in here.  The Mayors in these towns that let this go on are responsible in my opinion.  You have to nip political violence in the bud or it metastasizes very quickly.

In an interview with Chandler Pappas it appears I was wrong - it was in fact the shooter who said, “We got a couple right here.”  So it was ANTIFA hunting Trump supporters to kill, not Trump supporters hunting ANTIFA to mace.

Portland is a focking war zone.  Protesters lit fires in the street outside Ted Wheeler’s apartment for 2 hours.  No cops in site.  Buildings vandalized including a minority owned business.  Then a building set on fire.  Cops finally move in and clear the street.  It’s the same thing every night.

They even have a mobile DJ at the protests who plays theme music that matches what is going on throughout the night.  When the cops come they play the theme from Empire Strikes Back.