Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bronan is lighting up Antifaguys

I don’t know who he is, or when he came on the scene, but oh my - he is destroying the Libtards over there.  I hope he lasts, but I doubt it.

Shonuff saying he’s not going to last. That’s the death blow right there. He is good though. Some guy brought  up chik FIL a in comparison to Harris bailing out rioters, saying sometimes republicans back bad organizations too. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Over/Under on number of days he lasts?  I say 5.

If that, Joe has to defend his base. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shonuff saying he’s not going to last. That’s the death blow right there. He is good though. Some guy brought  up chik FIL a in comparison to Harris bailing out rioters, saying sometimes republicans back bad organizations too. 

Shonuff yesterday promised not to respond to me again.  Happiest day of my life.

• Like 2

I had to stop even lurking over there it's like bizzaro world. I mean who in their right mind would say Rs are more responsible for the riots than the Dems.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iambuttugly said:

I had to stop even lurking over there it's like bizzaro world. I mean who in their right mind would say Rs are more responsible for the riots than the Dems.

One of the presidential candidates?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Shonuff yesterday promised not to respond to me again.  Happiest day of my life.

He won't honor that.

He won't last because board cop Sho will report him multiple times...

He last visited 11 hours ago, probably already banned...

Looks like he may have been banned already.  No posts in 18 hours.  😆  I’ll say one thing about Joetard - he’s consistent.

You know what I find funny is that you have SaintsInDome2006 bashing Trump for something racist... 40+ years ago, and in the VERY NEXT POST, you have Joe Mammy talking about discrediting something about Biden, by saying it was "decades old".

Antifaguys are really earning their name.   The thugs who tried to chase down and kill this kid are heros who were just trying to prevent a mass shooting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Bet he got 1 month for spamming. ShoTard ratted him out as usual.

Yep, I mocked Obama and got 5 weeks. Spamming = bursting the antifaguys safe space bubble that Joe maintains for them. It’s a great case study of what fragile losers the extreme left are. 

Nope he’s on fire in the moderation thread, Antifamods must be busy protesting or something. 

Holy cow. He just blew up the D vs R responsibility thread. 

12 minutes ago, blick said:

Holy cow. He just blew up the D vs R responsibility thread. 

Who? I’m not seeing Bronan. 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Bet he got 1 month for spamming. ShoTard ratted him out as usual.

What is “spamming” in their minds.  A good friend of mine got banned for spamming.  No other explanation.  

I woke up to a 3 month vacation from some guy named Clayton Gray.  He quoted an excerpt from a post of mine with "like wild feral animals" and the comment "don't refer to people this way."  Thing is, I wasn't directly referring to people that way.  I actually had a pretty good point if I do say so myself.  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I woke up to a 3 month vacation from some guy named Clayton Gray.  He quoted an excerpt from a post of mine with "like wild feral animals" and the comment "don't refer to people this way."  Thing is, I wasn't directly referring to people that way.  I actually had a pretty good point if I do say so myself.  :lol:

Clayton wears it like a badge of honor when  banning Trump supporters. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who's the biggest liberal asshole there?  Asking for a friend. 

Sho nuff. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Sho nuff. 

Is that it?  Gah, that's shooting fish in a barrel.  I need bigger fish to fry. 

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He got me too. 3 months in the hole 🤣

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Is that it?  Gah, that's shooting fish in a barrel.  I need bigger fish to fry. 

The General, Karma Police, All of Tanner’s aliases, Urbanhack, Squistion, scooter....to name  a few

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Sho nuff. 

I said earlier he was constitutionally incapable of ignoring Bronan and there he is today arguing with him again.  😆

This is classic Shotard though - he challenges Hot Diggitty to give him proof that Trump has helped black people.  Diggitty responds with the obvious example that black unemployment went down to historically low levels, and then cites the Trump policies responsible for that.  Shotard is too dumb to realize that specific examples were cited, and mocks Diggitty for not providing examples.  He’s such a dumbass. 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Some of you are a BIT obsessed with that place. 

Not really. It’s just fun to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I said earlier he was constitutionally incapable of ignoring Bronan and there he is today arguing with him again.  😆

This is classic Shotard though - he challenges Hot Diggitty to give him proof that Trump has helped black people.  Diggitty responds with the obvious example that black unemployment went down to historically low levels, and then cites the Trump policies responsible for that.  Shotard is too dumb to realize that specific examples were cited, and mocks Diggitty for not providing examples.  He’s such a dumbass. 😆

He lives in a fantasy delusional world caused by TDS and his need to argue and stir the pot. He has no self awareness at all.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really. It’s just fun to watch. 

To each his own. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

To each his own. 

Yeah. When  you catch me listening to Justin Timberlake  feel

free to comment on my idle pursuits. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Some of you are a BIT obsessed with that place. 

It is important to know what the other side thinks and what they are saying. Everyone should do this, FFG is a means to that end and discussing it is part of the process. We are both FF websites, it is a natural place to go for this venue.

I got 5 months for saying the national guard needs to go to portland locked and loaded. Seems I was right as they just killed that dude 2 days ago. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

I got 5 months for saying the national guard needs to go to portland locked and loaded. Seems I was right as they just killed that dude 2 days ago. 

Portland is such a mess.  The neighboring sheriffs won't even send their guys there because they know they are targets for abuse and the Portland DA won't even prosecute these guys.

5 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Portland is such a mess.  The neighboring sheriffs won't even send their guys there because they know they are targets for abuse and the Portland DA won't even prosecute these guys.

But Portland is creating a Utopia 

8 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

What is “spamming” in their minds.  A good friend of mine got banned for spamming.  No other explanation.  

Taking positions against the extreme Left.