Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bronan is lighting up Antifaguys

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

It is important to know what the other side thinks and what they are saying. Everyone should do this, FFG is a means to that end and discussing it is part of the process. We are both FF websites, it is a natural place to go for this venue.

Exactly, it’s quite the social experiment over there where the extreme liberals play by their own rules and use their safe space to get back at the mean real world. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 11:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shonuff saying he’s not going to last. That’s the death blow right there. He is good though. Some guy brought  up chik FIL a in comparison to Harris bailing out rioters, saying sometimes republicans back bad organizations too. 

He’s making a fool of himself once again in pure sho fashion 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/787819-kamala-harris-helped-bail-out-criminals/

10 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I said earlier he was constitutionally incapable of ignoring Bronan and there he is today arguing with him again.  😆

This is classic Shotard though - he challenges Hot Diggitty to give him proof that Trump has helped black people.  Diggitty responds with the obvious example that black unemployment went down to historically low levels, and then cites the Trump policies responsible for that.  Shotard is too dumb to realize that specific examples were cited, and mocks Diggitty for not providing examples.  He’s such a dumbass. 😆

10 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

He lives in a fantasy delusional world caused by TDS and his need to argue and stir the pot. He has no self awareness at all.

The First Step Act basically vacated Clinton's (and Biden's), Crime Bill.

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

“The personal crap has no business here” 😆😆😆

Dude is such a loser.

Sho Tard fits right in over there

Joe being his usual dooshy self.  The guy is always a huge towards me, but is always ass-kissing liberal posters.  

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Joe being his usual dooshy self.  The guy is always a huge towards me, but is always ass-kissing liberal posters.  

I would love to post on that PSF moderation thread asking why I got permabanned for "spamming" in FFA NBA thread talking politics.  The thing is, I only talked politics in there in response to several lefties talking politics.  Funny how I was permabanned and Djackson just continued to post without being even suspended.  At least Joe responded to you last time I got suspended for three months for saying "that simply isn't true" I emailed him and that coward never responded.

25 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

I would love to post on that PSF moderation thread asking why I got permabanned for "spamming" in FFA NBA thread talking politics.  The thing is, I only talked politics in there in response to several lefties talking politics.  Funny how I was permabanned and Djackson just continued to post without being even suspended.  At least Joe responded to you last time I got suspended for three months for saying "that simply isn't true" I emailed him and that coward never responded.

I used to kind of dismiss his douchiness on leftist gaming the reporting system.  But no, he is still douchy even after you point out he was gamed.  

I really don't understand a business model where you ban a majority of your customers.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I really don't understand a business model where you ban a majority of your customers.  

The traffic over there is a fraction of what it was 10 years ago.  And that's even the FFA and Shark Pool forums.  It was headed slowly south just because Fantasy Football has lost some of it's popularity but you saw a significant dropoff whenever he had this woke epiphany a few years ago and started banning things like "who's hottest" threads.  Even the women over there are like WTF Joe?  But, his bored, his rules.

I must have referred 50-100 people to Joe over the years.  A few years ago I got suspended (deservedly so) and thought I’d send Joe a personal message to apologize.  The guy responded back by scolding me like a child.  And it went on and on and on.  I actually thought it was a joke at first.  Dude is a little focking tyrant. Must have been bullied growing up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I must have referred 50-100 people to Joe over the years.  A few years ago I got suspended (deservedly so) and thought I’d send Joe a personal message to apologize.  The guy responded back by scolding me like a child.  And it went on and on and on.  I actually thought it was a joke at first.  Dude is a little focking tyrant. Must have been bullied growing up.

Ok Newbie..

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Beaker15 said:

And what’s pathetic it was board cop sho using the term “that simply isn’t true” and of course it was the Trumpers that got banned for calling him out. They protect and enable him despite Joe at times calling him out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He was whining like a baby in a thread about business being down 40%, he deserves it and won’t see another penny from me. Someone said he rich off daddy’s boat business though which probably explains the snowflake behavior “running” a business. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

I love the way he treats you in the moderation thread, what a complete tool. 🤣

39 minutes ago, drobeski said:

give those cowards saints and snuff this link

The Weiner picture is great. 

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

He was whining like a baby in a thread about business being down 40%, he deserves it and won’t see another penny from me. Someone said he rich off daddy’s boat business though which probably explains the snowflake behavior “running” a business. 

I was reading today that the whole fantasy industry is way down. Of course it’s all about covid, and not illiterate morons and corrupt owners getting on their high horse with the racist garbage. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was reading today that the whole fantasy industry is way down. Of course it’s all about covid, and not illiterate morons and corrupt owners getting on their high horse with the racist garbage. 

All FF is down 20-30% from what I read. 10% they are saying is ok. After that it's painful. Imagine taking a 20-30% paycut for a whole year. For most that is a hard stinging sensation. And good luck getting all that business back. They will get some of it but not all of it so the cut is going to be longer than one season.

I just read Joetard’s condescending rebuke of jonmx.  Jon - God bless your kind and calm temperament.  I would have torched the motherfocker.  Who talks to people that way?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

You’re not a very good detective, are you?

It’s the 50-100 referrals.  You sound like Newbie bragging about having umpteen Facebook friends.  

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

It’s the 50-100 referrals.  You sound like Newbie bragging about having umpteen Facebook friends.  

Uh, ok.

24 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I just read Joetard’s condescending rebuke of jonmx.  Jon - God bless your kind and calm temperament.  I would have torched the motherfocker.  Who talks to people that way?

I have had leftist posters over there message me before and tell them that they can believe Joe responded to me like that.  Of course that is rare, most of them are even bigger DBs. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

I responded to him numerous times with that, always pointing out the fact that AntifaGuys peaked in 2007 with 15000 online at one time and now its under 200.

He doesn't seem to care. You definitely would not want him having any input or decision making if you owned a company. 

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I responded to him numerous times with that, always pointing out the fact that AntifaGuys peaked in 2007 with 15000 online at one time and now its under 200.

He doesn't seem to care. You definitely would not want him having any input or decision making if you owned a company. 

Your target market for fantasy football is not a handful of condescending liberals.  The company must be a tax write off.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

All FF is down 20-30% from what I read. 10% they are saying is ok. After that it's painful. Imagine taking a 20-30% paycut for a whole year. For most that is a hard stinging sensation. And good luck getting all that business back. They will get some of it but not all of it so the cut is going to be longer than one season.

It will probably get worse.  Believe it or not, many sports fans probably are totally unaware of how much BLM these sports leagues are pushing or plan to push.  Plus, they may very well keep pushing new stuff as the season goes on.  And as fans realize its become a political platform, they will walk away too.  So they are going to lose a lot more between now and the end of the season.

We will see how long I last after posting this at Antifaguys.

It is silly to turn Kyle into a hero for what he did, but to call a young man who was defending himself against folks who were chasing him and admittedly wanted to kill him a terrorist is even more disgustingly ignorant.  The left is spinning up so much division and hate that Trump is a better option for this country at this point.  I am thoroughly disgusted by how the left is fanning the flames of these violent protests.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Strike said:

he had this woke epiphany a few years ago and started banning things like "who's hottest" threads. 

:unsure: I hate that this line of thinking has become so contagious among message board owners.

• Haha 1

Honestly why even bother. I have an email from Joe last season asking why I didn’t renew my subscription. I explained I could no longer, in good faith, support him monetarily as long as he let folks continue to vilify anyone that didn’t drink the blue koolaid. He had the audacity to tell me I am wrong and he didn’t see it that way. The forum leaned anti-trump but, it was generally balanced. I had been a paid subscriber since 99’. He basically called me stupid. Great customer retention tactic.

I logged in just now for the first time since December and there is a poll thread where 61% of respondents blame both R’s & D’s for the riots and only 39% for the D’s exclusively. It’s absolutely insane and it has been like that a for long time. I’d rather spend my money here. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:unsure: I hate that this line of thinking has become so contagious among message board owners.

Twitter is becoming more woke by the day as is Facebook.  Google has been full woke for a long time. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Twitter is becoming more woke by the day as is Facebook.  Google has been full woke for a long time. 

In this instance, I was talking about Mike FF Today, sadly. :(

13 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The FF industry should bounce back easily.  It's all about gambling.  Every business in the industry should get their people back.  If they don't, it's because of the political stances the players are taking and/or the business itself being political.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The FF industry should bounce back easily.  It's all about gambling.  Every business in the industry should get their people back.  If they don't, it's because of the political stances the players are taking and/or the business itself being political.

A lot of leagues are dropping.  Getting people back won't be a given.  There are going to be many people who don't miss it once they are out and with the NFL going politically woke, it is pissing a lot of people off.  Any bounce back will only be a small fraction of what was lost.  

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks this is anything like the Kaepernick kneeling thing isn’t paying attention. NFL out of business? No way. Make less money? Probably. Make less than they could have? Definitely. I’ve never seen a business shoot them selves in the foot like they’ve been doing. This isn’t new Coke. You can’t just think it will go back to where it was by using the old formula. 

FBG is like an ex-girlfriend some of you guys can’t get over. You tell all your friends you’re glad she’s gone but stalk her on social media.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

FBG is like an ex-girlfriend some of you guys can’t get over. You tell all your friends you’re glad she’s gone but stalker her on social media.

You say you’re ignoring people but continually refer to them.  Who has something to get over? Lol. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

FBG is like an ex-girlfriend some of you guys can’t get over. You tell all your friends you’re glad she’s gone but stalker her on social media.

And you're the effeminate cuck who's always shamefully embarrassingly put in the friend zone, yet is loyally there to defend the girl he'll never get. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Or it’s the neighborhood bar that slowly replaced the attractive waitresses and cool sports memorabilia over time.  Then you realize there’s a rainbow flag sticker on the door, some obscure soccer league is on all the screens, the staff looks like the Village People and the jukebox plays Coldplay.  

When you drive by you look to see if it ever went back to normal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5