Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bronan is lighting up Antifaguys

27 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Or it’s the neighborhood bar that slowly replaced the attractive waitresses and cool sports memorabilia over time.  Then you realize there’s a rainbow flag sticker on the door, some obscure soccer league is on all the screens, the staff looks like the Village People and the jukebox plays Coldplay.  

When you drive by you look to see if it ever went back to normal. 

Some of you guys spend a lot of time cruising by the bar with the rainbow flag. 

:unsure: 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah but Norm never went to Gary's.

Who are you saying is Norm?  There's a lot of people here that have never been over there.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Who are you saying is Norm?  There's a lot of people here that have never been over there.

I wasn't calling anyone out. Just making a comment. 

I don't care if people go over there. Why would I? 

I don't know who our Norm would be, but GFIAFP was Cliff without a doubt. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

I wasn't calling anyone out. Just making a comment. 

I don't care if people go over there. Why would I? 

Not saying you were, just asking the question, that's all.

43 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah but Norm never went to Gary's.

I look at it like it’s the restaurant upstairs with the pretentious , elitist owner. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I look at it like it’s the restaurant upstairs with the pretentious , elitist owner. 

Nice. I'm probably the most like Coach because I seldom have a clue wtf is going on.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I see FBG as Gary's Old Towne Tavern and FFToday as Cheers.

Makes sense, since the Cheers guy were obsessed and Gary lived in their heads RMFF. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Makes sense, since the Cheers guy were obsessed and Gary lived in their heads RMFF. 

I saw Gary's as a bunch of elitist azzwhipes who thought they knew everything, but were really losers and the Cheers gang as the fun loving group of guys with common sense.

• Like 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I saw Gary's as a bunch of elitist azzwhipes who thought they knew everything, but were really losers and the Cheers gang as the fun loving group of guys with common sense.

I watched the entire run of Cheers this year.

Gary always won. :( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I watched the entire run of Cheers this year.

Gary always won. :( 

You're misinterpreting the word "losers".  They were losers as people.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

FBG is like an ex-girlfriend some of you guys can’t get over. You tell all your friends you’re glad she’s gone but stalker her on social media.

This is a fair analogy. Except it’s not that we aren’t over her. It’s that she turned herself into a crack wh0re and we can’t turn away from the train wreck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

And you're the effeminate cuck who's always shamefully embarrassingly put in the friend zone, yet is loyally there to defend the girl he'll never get. 

:lol: nerve struck

• Sad 1

Well after being a paid subscriber for damn near 20 years I got suspended for the first time today. Said I was spamming. I was replying to urban hack about the execution of the Trump supporter how he was being mischaracterized as being a white supremacist.

I really only have one league now so I really didn't need to subscribe. Only did so out of loyalty to Joe's site and the subscriber contest.

Unlike some of you guys I thought Joe was a pretty good guy he does a lot for homeless folks. Now while I think he is still good guy I don't think he is a very astute bussinessman. Running off long time loyal customers probably not the best bussiness model. Guess I will subscribe to FFT next year.

I think I got suspended for saying they were being referred to as Antifaguys by some folks though I didn't necessarily agree.

4 minutes ago, iambuttugly said:

Well after being a paid subscriber for damn near 20 years I got suspended for the first time today. Said I was spamming. I was replying to urban hack about the execution of the Trump supporter how he was being mischaracterized as being a white supremacist.

I really only have one league now so I really didn't need to subscribe. Only did so out of loyalty to Joe's site and the subscriber contest.

Unlike some of you guys I thought Joe was a pretty good guy he does a lot for homeless folks. Now while I think he is still good guy I don't think he is a very astute bussinessman. Running off long time loyal customers probably not the best bussiness model. Guess I will subscribe to FFT next year.

I think I got suspended for saying they were being referred to as Antifaguys by some folks though I didn't necessarily agree.

He gets a lot of mileage out of that homeless stuff. I think those do gooders hurt more than help. Stop feeding them and maybe they will get a job and an apartment. Jail or an institution for the ones who can’t. It’s time to put this issue to rest. It’s not that hard. 

5 minutes ago, iambuttugly said:

Wow, I was posting in that thread.  Didn't even think of what you said as a controversial thing.

45 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Wow, I was posting in that thread.  Didn't even think of what you said as a controversial thing.

Found out it was because I said I hope the guy that killed the Trump supporter had a painful death.

1 minute ago, iambuttugly said:

Found out it was because I said I hope the guy that killed the Trump supporter had a painful death.

That guy was a piece of trash, I hope so too. 

• Like 2

Joe is doing, a micro mini version, of what Facebook, Twitter, and Google are doing. Silencing the Conservative voice.

Communications Decency Act Section 230

Through the so-called Good Samaritan provision, this section also protects ISPs from liability for restricting access to certain material or giving others the technical means to restrict access to that material.

On July 23, 2013, the attorneys general of 47 states sent a letter to Congress requesting that the criminal and civil immunity in section 230 be removed. The ACLU wrote of the proposal, "If Section 230 is stripped of its protections, it wouldn't take long for the vibrant culture of free speech to disappear from the web."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

They are just triggered knowing they are rightly known as Antifaguys outside the echo chamber. 

Looks like Tim Dooshit is back and confining himself to one thread, what are the odds that lasts more than 48 hours?😂

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

They are just triggered knowing they are rightly known as Antifaguys outside the echo chamber. 

Looks like Tim Dooshit is back and confining himself to one thread, what are the odds that lasts more than 48 hours?😂

Dude said he still sees Biden winning in a landslide.  :doh:

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude said he still sees Biden winning in a landslide.  :doh:

He’s gone into hiding for a reason. Love it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirdGang said:

I had to go check this out.  In typical libtard fashion he says, in a debate, he cant help himself from attacking the other person and not the issues.  At least he admits it.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Joe is doing, a micro mini version, of what Facebook, Twitter, and Google are doing. Silencing the Conservative voice.

Joe has to publicly flog me every chance he gets.  I would guess he has done it at least a dozen times.  I never am the one who starts it, i generally am not the one who escalates, but to Joe he feels the need to single me out and not his merry mob of libtards.  When i point out what a condescending ass he is being he just resorts to the stop whinnig crap and never appologizes for being the tool he is.   He has even gone as far as rationalizing members insinuating i am a pedophile.  I have lost all respect for him.  100 percent tool towards conservativeas, major ass kisser to liberals.  

• Like 1

One of the pathetic Tim stories is a few months ago he was posting in the only Pro Trump thread. It was a Friday night. He and his ego actually announced that he wouldn’t be posting for a while because he had to spend time with his family. low and behold.....in less than an hour he was back at it. Such a fool. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

One of the pathetic Tim stories is a few months ago he was posting in the only Pro Trump thread. It was a Friday night. He and his ego actually announced that he wouldn’t be posting for a while because he had to spend time with his family. low and behold.....in less than an hour he was back at it. Such a fool. 

I've made  a few dollars thanks to that stupid sonofabtcth. If I see where he makes a prediction on ANYTHING, I will place a bet on the opposite. Guaranteed winner. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Joe has to publicly flog me every chance he gets.  I would guess he has done it at least a dozen times.  I never am the one who starts it, i generally am not the one who escalates, but to Joe he feels the need to single me out and not his merry mob of libtards.  When i point out what a condescending ass he is being he just resorts to the stop whinnig crap and never appologizes for being the tool he is.   He has even gone as far as rationalizing members insinuating i am a pedophile.  I have lost all respect for him.  100 percent tool towards conservativeas, major ass kisser to liberals.  

He’s awful. If I quote one of his attacks on you and ask him if that’s “being excellent “ how long of a ban do I get you think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

He’s awful. If I quote one of his attacks on you and ask him if that’s “being excellent “ how long of a ban do I get you think?

Well I got a month for saying I hope the antifa scum died a painful death. So probably permaban.

• Haha 1

Let’s not forget. He is also a jay-ohh-ohh

7 hours ago, jonmx said:

You do seem to be his favorite whipping boy.  Joetard is like that little wimp that sits in the back of the crowd during a scuffle, but when a guy has been knocked down and is incapacitated he jumps in and kicks the guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

It’s a month minimum for anyone on the right.  

52 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s a month minimum for anyone on the right.  

Yes standard pre election is a month so time it right t be able to laugh at them one last time in nov.

6 hours ago, BirdGang said:

A year or so ago while my main account was in a suspension I created an alias and responded to a quote from Joe saying only thoughtful, well thought out posts came from the left leaning posters.  I said "I really wish there was a dislike option".

Bam.  That alias was permanently instabanned.  So dumb.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

In the least surprising news ever, Mr. Hand keeps track of the posting habits of guys on the internet. :lol:

15 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

In the least surprising news ever, Mr. Hand keeps track of the posting habits of guys on the internet. :lol:

Good thing you are here monitoring Mr. Hand and updating us on the status of his posting habits.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

A year or so ago while my main account was in a suspension I created an alias and responded to a quote from Joe saying only thoughtful, well thought out posts came from the left leaning posters.  I said "I really wish there was a dislike option".

Bam.  That alias was permanently instabanned.  So dumb.

He and his lemmings are the perfect example of how the unhinged Left can’t cope with life when everything doesn’t go their way. It can never be their fault, they are too educated and above everyone else. It’s that arrogance, ignorance, and childish behavior that will get Trump re-elected so as much as I hate them we will all need to thank them come November. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Ironic you do the same thing you are mocking him for? Sweet post?

• Thanks 2