Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bronan is lighting up Antifaguys

10 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

He and his lemmings are the perfect example of how the unhinged Left can’t cope with life when everything doesn’t go their way. It can never be their fault, they are too educated and above everyone else. It’s that arrogance, ignorance, and childish behavior that will get Trump re-elected so as much as I hate them we will all need to thank them come November. 

Exactly

5 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

A year or so ago while my main account was in a suspension I created an alias and responded to a quote from Joe saying only thoughtful, well thought out posts came from the left leaning posters.  I said "I really wish there was a dislike option".

Bam.  That alias was permanently instabanned.  So dumb.

What an asswipe.  The more i hear about him and think about it the lower my opinion becomes of him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s a month minimum for anyone on the right.  

I got a month for saying Biden was senile and groped underage girls. Then the next day I got another month for the same post, a different mod logged in and it rustled the jimmies so bad he needed to ban a guy already banned. Recently was suspended for 90 days for posting a link to a livestream of Portland BLM/Antifa beating someone with a baseball bat. The funny part is I deleted the post a few minutes later because it being a livestream the post would not make any sense after the fact, and nobody commented or reacted during the time it was up, this being after midnight on a weekend. Still got a 90 day ban. Suspended 5 months for 2 posts that were neither inflammatory nor trolling, just facts, and one of them was deleted before anyone saw it.

:banana:

I look forward to checking in after Thanksgiving to see how the commies are handling 4 more years of MAGA. It has been awesome watching Joe destroy his brand and his name. I know people in Knoxville who know Joe and his family IRL and they all think he has gone off the deep end.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I got a month for saying Biden was senile and groped underage girls. Then the next day I got another month for the same post, a different mod logged in and it rustled the jimmies so bad he needed to ban a guy already banned. Recently was suspended for 90 days for posting a link to a livestream of Portland BLM/Antifa beating someone with a baseball bat. The funny part is I deleted the post a few minutes later because it being a livestream the post would not make any sense after the fact, and nobody commented or reacted during the time it was up, this being after midnight on a weekend. Still got a 90 day ban.

The only time i got 90 days was for stating Obama has not gone far enough in his condemnation of all the cop-killing.   I guess i was accused of blaming Obama for the shootings.  The funny thing in within 30 minutes of my ban, Obama came out and gave the exact speech i outlined.  The only soeech Obama ever gave that i thought was good.  

19 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I got a month for saying Biden was senile and groped underage girls. Then the next day I got another month for the same post, a different mod logged in and it rustled the jimmies so bad he needed to ban a guy already banned. Recently was suspended for 90 days for posting a link to a livestream of Portland BLM/Antifa beating someone with a baseball bat. The funny part is I deleted the post a few minutes later because it being a livestream the post would not make any sense after the fact, and nobody commented or reacted during the time it was up, this being after midnight on a weekend. Still got a 90 day ban. Suspended 5 months for 2 posts that were neither inflammatory nor trolling, just facts, and one of them was deleted before anyone saw it.

I look forward to checking in after Thanksgiving to see how the commies are handling 4 more years of MAGA. It has been awesome watching Joe destroy his brand and his name. I know people in Knoxville who know Joe and his family IRL and they all think he has gone off the deep end.

Joe may have caught the TDS over there. Those guys are so worried about Covid and yet TDS has become an epidemic over there. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Goggins said:

Yep I got banned for "spamming" when I linked the video that was on here that showed the guy resisting arrest going to his car to get his gun and shooting the two police officers.  They didn't like me proving them wrong that officers acted correctly against Blake.  I got a ban and the link was deleted.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Yep I got banned for "spamming" when I linked the video that was on here that showed the guy resisting arrest going to his car to get his gun and shooting the two police officers.  They didn't like me proving them wrong that officers acted correctly against Blake.  I got a ban and the link was deleted.  

Pretty racist of you.  Those white previledged racist cops need to just take one for the team to appease for what went down 12 generations ago.  

On 9/6/2020 at 9:39 AM, Beaker15 said:

Slanted playing field doesn’t even begin to describe it.  It’s like watching Mr. Fuji wrestle back in the 80’s.  You knew he was going to cheat and there was nothing you could do about it.

On 9/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, BirdGang said:

He was whining like a baby in a thread about business being down 40%, he deserves it and won’t see another penny from me. Someone said he rich off daddy’s boat business though which probably explains the snowflake behavior “running” a business. 

Bryant Boats, pretty successful in most years, then after 2008 crash they got lucky when big Corp came around buying up all the smaller boat businesses. 

On 9/2/2020 at 7:30 PM, Tree of Knowledge said:

Your target market for fantasy football is not a handful of condescending liberals.  The company must be a tax write off.  

I'm sure it made money at its height, no way its breaking even now and their only hope before the covid was pushing into the DFS market. Joe still lives with daddy and his hobby is taking selfies of his hair cuts and feeding ferril cats. Hes a first class loser that hasn't had a real job his entire life.  

On 9/4/2020 at 7:25 PM, iambuttugly said:

Well after being a paid subscriber for damn near 20 years I got suspended for the first time today. Said I was spamming. I was replying to urban hack about the execution of the Trump supporter how he was being mischaracterized as being a white supremacist.

I really only have one league now so I really didn't need to subscribe. Only did so out of loyalty to Joe's site and the subscriber contest.

Unlike some of you guys I thought Joe was a pretty good guy he does a lot for homeless folks. Now while I think he is still good guy I don't think he is a very astute bussinessman. Running off long time loyal customers probably not the best bussiness model. Guess I will subscribe to FFT next year.

I think I got suspended for saying they were being referred to as Antifaguys by some folks though I didn't necessarily agree.

I used to think Joe was being taken advantage of by his lib mod posse, but, after I had proof of them deleting posts and doing everything he claims they dont, he threw a fit and suspended me for pointing it out.  Fock him, it doesnt matter if hes complicit or just down right focking stupid. Honestly I think hes borderline autistic.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

PM me if you need an account as I've cracked the code to get an alias approved over there, it works every time. Place is going to be a disaster if Biden loses in November.  

27 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I used to think Joe was being taken advantage of by his lib mod posse, but, after I had proof of them deleting posts and doing everything he claims they dont, he threw a fit and suspended me for pointing it out.  Fock him, it doesnt matter if hes complicit or just down right focking stupid. Honestly I think hes borderline autistic.  

I had one poster lay into me with a profanity-ridden personal attack which was easily worthy of a permaban.  The moderator editted the post to clean up the profanity but left the gist of the insults in without the post even showing an edit and without any punishment to the poster.  Joe did look into it and acknowledge a moderator edited the post, but that waa it.  No appology saying that should not have happened or any consequences to the mod or poster.

20 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I had one poster lay into me with a profanity-ridden personal attack which was easily worthy of a permaban.  The moderator editted the post to clean up the profanity but left the gist of the insults in without the post even showing an edit and without any punishment to the poster.  Joe did look into it and acknowledge a moderator edited the post, but that waa it.  No appology saying that should not have happened or any consequences to the mod or poster.

Wish I could say I was surprised.  It's not really a business but more of a philosophical crusade for him now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It's the first thing Clayton does when he wakes up in the morning.  Cleans up posts that dont follow his narrative and looks for Trump supporters to suspended. Remember he got caught deleating any posts he didnt like in his own Bernie thread in 2016.  This year it was the Buttigieg thread.  I caught him red handed, MT looked into it and admitted someone had deleted (not just hidden) a good number of posts from the night before.  Joe looked the other way.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Bryant Boats, pretty successful in most years, then after 2008 crash they got lucky when big Corp came around buying up all the smaller boat businesses. 

I'm sure it made money at its height, no way its breaking even now and their only hope before the covid was pushing into the DFS market. Joe still lives with daddy and his hobby is taking selfies of his hair cuts and feeding ferril cats. Hes a first class loser that hasn't had a real job his entire life.  

I used to think Joe was being taken advantage of by his lib mod posse, but, after I had proof of them deleting posts and doing everything he claims they dont, he threw a fit and suspended me for pointing it out.  Fock him, it doesnt matter if hes complicit or just down right focking stupid. Honestly I think hes borderline autistic.  

Yep, Joe has created that place and enables his mods to act like they do.

• Like 1

PM me if you need an account as I've cracked the code to get an alias approved over there, it works every time. Place is going to be a disaster if Biden loses in November.  

Naa I won't be going back to that site other than to check out the status of my entry to the subscriber contest after that contest is over I will be done with his site for good.

They have Publix supermarkets in Tennessee now.Joe needs to go check them out so he can get an idea of what customer service actually is.

I've said here multiple times that I think he is on the autism scale.  He doesn't understand snark; instead he asks for explanations.  Also, I think he has a kid or other relative with autism, which I've always associated with his unwillingness to let me register as "jerryskids."

I may take you up on your offer to get an alias there.  I've posted < 100 times in my whole life so I'd mostly lurk, but if Trump wins that place will be highly entertaining for the five minutes before every conservative poster gets permabanned.  :cheers:

• Like 1

How big of a loser do you have to be to moderate a fantasy football chat forum? They’re even bigger losers for editing posts and caring as much as they do. 
And this is coming from someone who’s never had a timeout in 15 years. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I've said here multiple times that I think he is on the autism scale.  He doesn't understand snark; instead he asks for explanations.  Also, I think he has a kid or other relative with autism, which I've always associated with his unwillingness to let me register as "jerryskids."

I may take you up on your offer to get an alias there.  I've posted < 100 times in my whole life so I'd mostly lurk, but if Trump wins that place will be highly entertaining for the five minutes before every conservative poster gets permabanned.  :cheers:

Shotard is FOR sure.  It's not even debatable at this point.  Water is wet.  The sky is blue.  Shotard is autistic.  One of the very few certainties in life.

12 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

How big of a loser do you have to be to moderate a fantasy football chat forum? They’re even bigger losers for editing posts and caring as much as they do. 
And this is coming from someone who’s never had a timeout in 15 years. 

...and even a next level doosh being a butt hurt liberal that can’t moderate it fairly because you can’t handle the reality of an election 4 years ago. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Also, I think he has a kid or other relative with autism, which I've always associated with his unwillingness to let me register as "jerryskids."

What? Really?  I noticed the other day over there you were JerryG.  Didnt know you couldnt use Skids.  

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What? Really?  I noticed the other day over there you were JerryG.  Didnt know you couldnt use Skids.  

I always read his name “Jerry skids.”

If Jerry slams the brakes what do you find on the road? Jerry skids. What’s that stain in Jerry’s underpants? Jerry skids. Etc.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

If Jerry slams the brakes what do you find on the road? Jerry skids. What’s that stain in Jerry’s underpants? Jerry skids. Etc.

I wrote 'skids' as what simply goews behind Jerry here at GC and his desire to use 'skids' behind Jerry at Antifaguys.  Not as in doo doo or tire marks.

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

...and even a next level doosh being a butt hurt liberal that can’t moderate it fairly because you can’t handle the reality of an election 4 years ago. 

Exactly!!

54 minutes ago, MDC said:

I see Jerry's kids. Like Jerry Lewis and the Musuclar Dystrophy telethons he use to host.

Jerry's children would have been quite young when he signed up those many moons ago when he was searching for a user name.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I see Jerry's kids. Like Jerry Lewis and the Musuclar Dystrophy telethons he use to host.

Jerry's children would have been quite young when he signed up those many moons ago when he was searching for a user name.

He inherited a misfit dynasty team and named them jerryskids

Also, I never saw Dr. Obeski until others pointed it out. 

drobeski has always been drobeski. 

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I didn't know that. 

Sux's team was a toxic waste dump in CCDL that southcarolina turned around, in large part, by carrying~ ten tight ends (if I exaggerate, it's only slightly, for sure it was no less than eight)  just as the league started expanding the usage of that position and by taking advantage of getting first dibs all year in the weekly waiver wire.

57 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Correct.  Actually just finished up my draft in that league 30 minutes ago.  :thumbsup:

I tried to sign up at FBG as jerryskids, and was summarily denied by Joe.  I tried to explain to him how the name started and that I didn't mean any offense, but that I was known in the FF community by that name (through competing in IBL which Voltaire helped to form).  He didn't care, he found it offensive.  So I used JerryG and put a similar explanation in my sig; Joe made me delete the sig.  Or he did, I don't recall, it was a long time ago.  Somewhere in that process I swear I learned that he had some relative with autism.

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

(through competing in IBL which Voltaire formed).  

Fixed.

Not 'helped to form' but thanks for that hat tip anyway.

I had been at the Huddle when it imploded in 2001 and FBG was a new site that time absorbing a lot of us Huddle diaspora. We flooded his site and Joe and his people were total a$$holes to us. So Red Cashion over there challenged us to fantasy football competition... yeah... great idea...... nothing. So that was when I stepped in and took over. I had already had an idea I wanted to see play out and knew of a site that had an engine capable of running it...

I didn't 'help.' There was no committee. It was the Dictatorship of Me that made that league in year one. I had the idea, I taught it to 35 other people answering the same questions a dozen times over, I commished three drafts, and paid for the MFL site the first year. Then once everything was good, the baton was passed to everyone. ( I had helped with my own demise too. After 9/11 when nerves were short, I posted an anti-GWB rant about being asleep at the wheel. It was no worse than the other anti-GWB rants I had been posting but the timing was poor and people weren't in the mood and since I was so intricately tied to the league, I stepped down.)

Then the next year, Jet Doc wanted to get FFToday involved. So I set up an account here to help explain the idea to the crew he would recruit. And since I hated how Joe ran his site, I stuck around.

44 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Fixed.

Not 'helped to form' but thanks for that hat tip anyway.

I had been at the Huddle when it imploded in 2001 and FBG was a new site that time absorbing a lot of us Huddle diaspora. We flooded his site and Joe and his people were total a$$holes to us. So Red Cashion over there challenged us to fantasy football competition... yeah... great idea...... nothing. So that was when I stepped in and took over. I had already had an idea I wanted to see play out and knew of a site that had an engine capable of running it...

I didn't 'help.' There was no committee. It was the Dictatorship of Me that made that league in year one. I had the idea, I taught it to 35 other people answering the same questions a dozen times over, I commished three drafts, and paid for the MFL site the first year. Then once everything was good, the baton was passed to everyone. ( I had helped with my own demise too. After 9/11 when nerves were short, I posted an anti-GWB rant about being asleep at the wheel. It was no worse than the other anti-GWB rants I had been posting but the timing was poor and people weren't in the mood and since I was so intricately tied to the league, I stepped down.)

Then the next year, Jet Doc wanted to get FFToday involved. So I set up an account here to help explain the idea to the crew he would recruit. And since I hated how Joe ran his site, I stuck around.

OK...  :unsure: :ninja:

If you need a good laugh check out the new rule in the PSF Moderation Thread, doubt everything they can to protect the safe space. 😂

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

If you need a good laugh check out the new rule in the PSF Moderation Thread, doubt everything they can to protect the safe space. 😂

It's laughable!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Wow...  That is one stupid rule...

It is all their fault though...  Everything that has happened is because of them...

• Like 1

If you don't want to dirty yourself with the thought of venturing into that sewer: New Rule: Anyone posting in the PSF who doesn't have at least 50 (non-spammy) posts in the Shark Pool or the FFA, spread out over at least 14 days, will be banned as a spammer.

Those with aliases planning on being there for the Trump victory celebration in NOV, need to get post count up in the FFA and shark pool.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, posty said:

It is all their fault though...  Everything that has happened is because of them...

And Joe will never understand that.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Those with aliases planning on being there for the Trump victory celebration in NOV, need to get post count up in the FFA and shark pool.

It isn't worth it...

Though I wonder...  If an alias starts in and is anti-Trump more than anyone else, think they will get banned? 

That would be a good test...

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If you don't want to dirty yourself with the thought of venturing into that sewer: New Rule: Anyone posting in the PSF who doesn't have at least 50 (non-spammy) posts in the Shark Pool or the FFA, spread out over at least 14 days, will be banned as a spammer.

I never wanted Joe's business to suffer, but I would love to see Latin Pimp take down his boards for at least fourth months...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

It isn't worth it...

Though I wonder...  If an alias starts in and is anti-Trump more than anyone else, think they will get banned? 

That would be a good test...

You should create an alias called Pisty and find out.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, posty said:

Is MT really that good at fantasy football that his fragile Lib behavior hiding from the real world is worth tolerating? Joe sure does pick an interesting way to run a discriminating business.