Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bronan is lighting up Antifaguys

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Where, in his Tim's sandbox thread?

Yep. He depressed again. He doesn’t understand how awesome his life is. 

And Joe just enabled him further. Never would Joe say anything positive about a Republican.

10 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Maurile is veribly assualting me via private message at FFGUYS. 

I would take screen shots and save them...  You are supposed to "be excellent" to each other, that includes DM...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

I would take screen shots and save them...  You are supposed to "be excellent" to each other, that includes DM...

I just got suspended for two weeks for calling out a leftie and Maurile wasn’t happy. Hey Tim....do you not see how one sided that place is?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

I just got suspended for two weeks for calling out a leftie and Maurile wasn’t happy. Hey Tim....do you not see how one sided that place is?

Yeah.  Don’t waste your time over there it’s like romper room for lefties.  

3 hours ago, iambuttugly said:

He is another one that thinks he is more important than he actually is. Look at me I'm smarter than you is the vibe I get from him. Very condescending and self righteous. You know the type of person you try to avoid at all costs in real life because they are such a dickasaurus.

We call them liberals👍🏻

3 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Now Tim is whining about this thread. Lmao

That’s too bad.  I like Tim.  He’s biased as hell, and has huge blind spots of self-awareness, but he seems like a nice enough guy.  It’s the hard-core Leftists over there that are the despicable ones.  You know - the ones arguing about the cops being assassinated and the people who cheered for it.  Just say it’s inexcusable and horrific.  As Joetard would say, “Full stop.”

• Like 1

Whoa, some are a little triggered! Not really staying in his sandbox is he?

Link please?  I don't want to spend a lot of time there if I can avoid it...

54 minutes ago, posty said:

Thanks and holy hell...  Poor Tim...  He needs serious help...

Wait til Trump wins again. It could be the end of that guy.

4 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Beautiful. He's completely unhinged. Told ya ShoTard reads these threads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

That’s too bad.  I like Tim.  He’s biased as hell, and has huge blind spots of self-awareness, but he seems like a nice enough guy.  It’s the hard-core Leftists over there that are the despicable ones.  You know - the ones arguing about the cops being assassinated and the people who cheered for it.  Just say it’s inexcusable and horrific.  As Joetard would say, “Full stop.”

Tim is a focking toobag.  IIRC he doesn't even get along with his real life brother because his brother is conservative.  That should tell you something.

36 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It will be the end of that place. I got suspended for no reason. They hate Republicans. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Sho is clueless. No self awareness, no clue about life...he has TDS.....l am so thankful I’m not him.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Might be the first time since the early 1940s that israeli blood boils. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

They are such little babies, can’t control themselves when they can’t control the false narrative by running to their mid buddies. What a train wreck they allowed that place to become. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I agree about Tim. His posts are either outrageous as all get out or pretty informative. Either way entertaining.

• Like 1

Just now, iambuttugly said:

I agree about Tim. His posts are either outrageous as all get out or pretty informative. Either way entertaining.

Hey you haven't made at least 50 posts before posting in a political thread...  That isn't allowed...

;)

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, posty said:

Hey you haven't made at least 50 posts before posting in a political thread...  That isn't allowed...

;)

Meanwhile there a guys that post 50 times in a thread over a couple of hours. It’s a real sickness

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

Meanwhile there a guys that post 50 times in a thread over a couple of hours. It’s a real sickness

Many of them must not work. Shonuff has to be a stay at home dad to college kids at this point. Sad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, posty said:

;)

The first thing Tim does is post at FFGuys. Joe even called him out. Tim actually posted in the one Pro Trump thread that he would be back because he had to spend time with his family on a Friday night. Less than an hour later he was posting again. 

52 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The first thing Tim does is post at FFGuys. Joe even called him out. Tim actually posted in the one Pro Trump thread that he would be back because he had to spend time with his family on a Friday night. Less than an hour later he was posting again. 

Hes got serious mental problems.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many of them must not work. Shonuff has to be a stay at home dad to college kids at this point. Sad. 

Imagine if that thing was your dad, talk about the odds stacked against you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, BirdGang said:

I'm not sure how it would work.  Maybe I should ask him.  I assume they may have white privilege but I'm guessing the 1% elites are against them and therefore they really have no chance for that reason.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

“Daddy, why are you typing on that phone all day?”

”Not now son!  I’m arguing over some pointless bit of information in a fantasy football chat room.”

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

”Not now son!  I’m arguing over some pointless bit of information in a fantasy football chat room.”

Not to mention his wife had alcohol issuses.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Not to mention his wife had alcohol issuses.

Wouldn't you if you had to sleep in the same bed with him every night?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

“I’m using my media bias matrix to point out blatant falsehoods and tell anonymous people their posts simply aren’t true.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

People sometimes say stuff that's ugly. That's unfortunate but that's life. Part of the job is getting a pretty steady stream of stuff like that. But I can't know what would make someone say something awful there. As much as anything, it bums me out they're in a place where they feel enough hurt that they'd do something like that. I can't know what's going on with them. So best to just not read.

LMFAO. Joe you are so damn reta rded. You suspended people when they tell you that your mods do a sweep every morning deleting posts that dont fit inside your liberal bubble daddy let you make for yourself. You will read this, your autistic ego wont be able to help it. 

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mr. Hand said:

On 9/15/2020 at 4:59 PM, BirdGang said:

The only thing worse than the mods that wake up to purge posts every morning are the snowflakes they feel the need to protect.  Those guys wouldnt know what to do with their extra time in real life. I dont imagine they have much of a real life. 

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2020 at 7:59 AM, BirdGang said:

Better off than I was but likely a whole different sort of issues to deal with.

If you gathered up a random sampling of men that had their man cards taken away and have the following similarities-

Depressed with erectile dysfunction.

Unable to satisfy and live in fear of their wife. 

Never held a real job. 

Relies on others to survive, but, doesnt have any regular friends. 

Multiple health and mental issues. 

You would have the group of regulars that hang out over there all day long. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Horseman said:

LMFAO. Joe you are so damn reta rded. You suspended people when they tell you that your mods do a sweep every morning deleting posts that dont fit inside your liberal bubble daddy let you make for yourself. You will read this, your autistic ego wont be able to help it. 

I thought this was Ward talking to Beaver. 

I don't buy Joe's act for a second.  He knows full well how vermin-filled his forums are. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riversco said:

I don't buy Joe's act for a second.  He knows full well how vermin-filled his forums are. 

Quite the business model to alienate half your customers by not having the stones to manage your employees and treat everyone fairly. Should work out great for the bottom line. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Quite the business model to alienate half your customers by not having the stones to manage your employees and treat everyone fairly. Should work out great for the bottom line. 

That's what I use to think but he's made it work for 19 years so he's doing something right.

If, by some freak of nature, people like Tim and Joe don't understand, let's put it really simply:  you are both racist against white people.  That's the problem.  And if you don't understand that, you need to rethink what you are doing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That's what I use to think but he's made it work for 19 years so he's doing something right.

I didn’t realize his recent behavior went back that far but quite possibly, only recently it seems he stopped trying to hide his favoritism. As much as Libs drive me nuts I could never see running my business that way. Will be interesting to see how it works out.