Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Bronan is lighting up Antifaguys

6 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

BladeRunner just got clipped for “Weekend at Ginsburgs”....poor Clayton had to put down his latte and MSNBC and race to the rescue!😂

Pretty sure that squizturd reported me.  He was beyond consolable when I brought that up

• Haha 2

In a forum which is already a protected safe space, they had to creaye another safe space thread.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Pretty sure that squizturd reported me.  He was beyond consolable when I brought that up

That was a good one, he was definitely crying on his keyboard mashing the report button. 

They are like a slow motion train wreck, one dude needs his own liberals only thread to cope wtf!😂

• Haha 1

Do those tards remember the Scalia thread?  Because I do.  I specifically remember one of them celebrating his death, just like they did when Nancy Reagan died.  When Scalia died one of them said that the “world was a better place”.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

That's the gutless terdlet that usually bans me. Gotta figure he's about 5'-2", 350 lbs, bald and crooked teeth.

That’s Tim and Sho as well.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

In a forum which is already a protected safe space, they had to creaye another safe space thread.  

That’s why sho left here. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Joe admitted how much work Squistion caused. He’s a gay nut job. They love him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Has to be Joetard’s crazy Uncle.  No other explanation.

10 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

You knew this thing would be like sending the bat signal to that bag of hot air Henry Ford.

Ford admitted to being a nut job. I don’t understand people like him that think they are the smartest people.

10 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Has to be Joetard’s crazy Uncle.  No other explanation.

I have always claimed Squistion is a relative of staff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Do those tards remember the Scalia thread?  Because I do.  I specifically remember one of them celebrating his death, just like they did when Nancy Reagan died.  When Scalia died one of them said that the “world was a better place”.

I don't post there, but in fairness, I'm beside myself in joy. Today is a great day. It feels like the hunky-dory intro to an Andrew Clavan youtube video.

7 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

He’s basically the Antifaguys mascot. 

25 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Cracks me up they want a safe space in their already safe space. They’ve gone full retard. 

That thread is proof of TDS.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And get a load of this;  Those are SUPPOSEDLY grown-@ss men over there.

All of them are crying like babies.

Just wait....if Trump gets to appoint someone to Supreme Court and if he wins.......many of them will need special help. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Just wait....if Trump gets to appoint someone to Supreme Court and if he wins.......many of them will need special help. 

they'll have a safe space inside their safe space inside there safe space.

I wonder if Joe will foot the bill for counseling?

I'm guessing that there is a concerted effort to get rid of as many conservatives over there before the election as possible - for any trumped up reason.

That way, when Trump wins, there won't be anyone there to shove it in their pretentious faces.  They can just cry amongst each other.

40 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Cracks me up they want a safe space in their already safe space. They’ve gone full retard. 

Textbook snowflakes. 

16 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just picked up another 1K rounds of 9mm today just in case.  :thumbsup:

Need another 1K 45 ACP and I'll be set.

Where did you do your shopping? I’m still having trouble finding 9s online.

1 minute ago, Old School said:

Where did you do your shopping? I’m still having trouble finding 9s online.

I use AmmoSeek.com to send me notifications when it gets below a certain price per round.  I got one from Brownells yesterday and had to act fast.

It's been tough because I'm not the only one getting notifications but for some reason I was able to get in before anyone else.  Got them for .23/rd. 

45 ACP has been very difficult to find at a decent price and I haven't bought any of that in a couple months because it's triple the price it normally is and I refuse to pay that.  I still have about 1100 rounds of that but I'm looking for more.

I only buy brass casing new ammo.

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing that there is a concerted effort to get rid of as many conservatives over there before the election as possible - for any trumped up reason.

That way, when Trump wins, there won't be anyone there to shove it in their pretentious faces.  They can just cry amongst each other.

Clayton, Maurile and everyone there has full TDS. They hate Republicans. Clayton is a total nut job.

I use AmmoSeek.com to send me notifications when it gets below a certain price per round.  I got one from Brownells yesterday and had to act fast.

It's been tough because I'm not the only one getting notifications but for some reason I was able to get in before anyone else.  Got them for .23/rd. 

45 ACP has been very difficult to find at a decent price and I haven't bought any of that in a couple months because it's triple the price it normally is and I refuse to pay that.  I still have about 1100 rounds of that but I'm looking for more.

Thanks. It’s been hard to find online.

Wait- $.23 a round? Holy Hell. That’s incredible right now. 

Just now, Old School said:

Wait- $.23 a round? Holy Hell. That’s incredible right now. 

Yeah, you have to act fast.  Lately, I've been finding that most notifications are happening between 1am - 4am in the morning (ughh).  I work on a computer all day too so I always have one tab open on Ammo Seek and refresh occasionally.

Was surprised I got the notification at about 10am yesterday morning.

• Thanks 1

I would have thrown that into reverse and run as many over as possible. One of these days these fucktards are gonna come across someone on the right that is totally unhinged and they are gonna come outta the car with an AR-15 and mow them down.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

I would have thrown that into reverse and run as many over as possible. One of these days these fucktards are gonna come across someone on the right that is totally unhinged and they are gonna come outta the car with an AR-15 and mow them down.

We can only hope