Sign in to follow this  
KayJay1971

Nancy Pelosi gets her hair done inside salon.

2 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

We still have not opened salons to operate indoors yet in California unless you’re Nancy Pelosi that is. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5686944002 

I heard about this. And to add insult to injury hair washing is not allowed and then this:

Fox News first published security camera footage of Pelosi walking through part of eSalon with a stylist in tow, in which she can be seen with wet hair and what appears to be a face mask around her neck, not covering her mouth or nose. The stylist wore a black face mask.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Rules for thee, not for me

I would love to see the salon have it's doors closed like what was done to other stores around the country for not following the rules but that wouldn't affect pelosi in the least. So...

Human filth, plain and simple. People are losing their livelihood because of the rules these focking idiots put it in place but, they don't apply to the ruling class, just the peasants. I despise these people, today's left.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would love to see the salon have it's doors closed like what was done to other stores around the country for not following the rules but that wouldn't affect pelosi in the least. So...

It was the salon owner that released the tapes. She was pissed her workers let her in. 

This should not be a surprise to anyone.

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Human filth, plain and simple. People are losing their livelihood because of the rules these focking idiots put it in place but, they don't apply to the ruling class, just the peasants. I despise these people, today's left.

Does anyone think this is the first time she did this? Guarantee she did it in DC as well. 

Price for that hairdo probably couple million votes. She officially crapped the bed on this one. No matter what she says hair dryers are not allowed in SF beauty shops. That is the rule of law. 

I figured she would do something this stupid after the high dollar ice cream and fridge showcasing. Rules are for the little people.  

Now now she is a Christian we must forgive her for she no not what she does. Besides she prays every night fo Trump

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

When you guys get all butthurt over something so insignificant you look like whiny little girls.

It’s not insignificant to the salon owner who can’t run her business. Maybe if our elite had to play by the same rules as the rest of us things would be different. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not insignificant to the salon owner who can’t run her business. Maybe if our elite had to play by the same rules as the rest of us things would be different. 

I get the point.   Seriously. Im 100% for opening up everything and Pelosi can certainly set a better example....but this isn't proof of some sort of liberal conspiracy. 

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I get the point.   Seriously. Im 100% for opening up everything and Pelosi can certainly set a better example....but this isn't proof of some sort of liberal conspiracy. 

Elitist hypocrisy has done more damage over time than most conspiracy’s 

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

No, it's proof of liberal hypocrisy.  Just like numerous other politicians who are closing things down but being seen violating their own orders.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

No, it's proof of liberal hypocrisy.  Just like numerous other politicians who are closing things down but being seen violating their own orders.

See...No.  this isn't a "liberal" thing. It's an elitist thing.  Goes both ways.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

See...No.  this isn't a "liberal" thing. It's an elitist thing.  Goes both ways.

Yeah.  But it becomes a liberal thing when she was on TV the night before screeching about Trumps speech and no one was wearing masks. Outside. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I have only seen reports of Liberal governors/mayors/congresspeople violating Covid orders.  Do you remember the one where the husband of the governor of Michigan violated her orders to get his boat prepped for summer?  That was a good one.  If you've got similar reports about GOP leaders doing the same thing please feel free to post them.  Otherwise, I'll say that in this case it is a liberal thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah.  But it becomes a liberal thing when she was on TV the night before screeching about Trumps speech and no one was wearing masks. Outside. 

Not to mention that she blamed the salon for her violating the rules when we know her assistant called the hair stylist to set up the appointment. 

12 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I don't think you actually get the point. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Not to mention that she blamed the salon for her violating the rules when we know her assistant called the hair stylist to set up the appointment. 

And again, anyone think she didn’t get her hair did before? She waited until September? 

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was the salon owner that released the tapes. She was pissed her workers let her in. 

That salon owner better have a plan B cause crazy Nancy is gonna go after her.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You mean like making them use the same healthcare we do?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I can't wait to see how she somehow makes this Trump's fault.

Her response is gonna be great. I can't friggen wait to hear it.

2 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Her response is gonna be great. I can't friggen wait to hear it.

Her office did respond, and blamed the hair salon:

"The Speaker always wears a mask and complies with local COVID requirements. This business offered for the Speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business. The Speaker complied with the rules as presented to her by this establishment," spokesman Drew Hammill said in a statement.

58 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have only seen reports of Liberal governors/mayors/congresspeople violating Covid orders.  Do you remember the one where the husband of the governor of Michigan violated her orders to get his boat prepped for summer?  That was a good one.  If you've got similar reports about GOP leaders doing the same thing please feel free to post them.  Otherwise, I'll say that in this case it is a liberal thing.

Fair.  And I'll go one worse on our idiot governor.  She was out protesting in a BLM march...Violating her own executive order .  Shes got the democratic platform of pandering down

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/michigan-gov-whitmer-violates-her-own-social-distancing-order-during-civil-rights-march/

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

It's a liberal thing.  Elitist conservatives for the most part have said "fock you" to these phony covid rules anyway.  

I love it how liberals start calling conservatives names that without a doubt catered to liberals:
-snowflakes
-whiny
-butt hurt

Uhhh....those aren't conservative words.  What ya gonna do next? Start saying that conservatives are for food stamps, free money, gheys and trannies? 

Does it hurt that bad? lol

1 hour ago, Boots11234 said:

You mean like making them use the same healthcare we do?

God forbid. Can you imagine the indignity of sitting in a waiting room for an 11 am appointment and it’s 11:15? 

Democrat/Liberal has equated to hypocrite for almost 30 years now, no surprise there at all...

1 hour ago, Strike said:

"The Speaker always wears a mask and complies with local COVID requirements. This business offered for the Speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business. The Speaker complied with the rules as presented to her by this establishment," spokesman Drew Hammill said in a statement.

But she clearly was not wearing a mask in the video. And when is she going to take the word of a local business (This business offered for the Speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business.) over what the governor of the state has already mandated?  Are we really going to use the "I didn't know" rule to shift blame? 

Gaslighting award of the year. There is no flame for her to to dim to tell us we are not seeing it dim. 100% not wearing a mask. End of story and getting hair blown dry (illegal). Two direct hits. 

2 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

But she clearly was not wearing a mask in the video. And when is she going to take the word of a local business (This business offered for the Speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business.) over what the governor of the state has already mandated?  Are we really going to use the "I didn't know" rule to shift blame? 

Oh she did. Big time.  Says the salon set her up and should apologize