Sign in to follow this  
KayJay1971

Nancy Pelosi gets her hair done inside salon.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't see where that says outside gatherings are prohibited.

From the article:

“He invited some family to get together. I did stop by to say hello,” she said. “It was an outdoor gathering when I was there, spread apart and social distancing, which is allowed under the governor’s order and with the social guidance that we’ve issued. I would just say that this is going to happen when people want to get together and as the weather improves so it’s a natural thing to want to do and should be done in a manner where people come together and practice social distancing and keep it small, which is what happened with my brother’s family.”

you're going to believe the lying political hack? stop

STAY AT HOME ADVISORY!!  (unless you're in the public sector)

Baker's "safer-at-home" advisory urges residents to leave home only for health care, worship and permitted work, shopping, and outdoor activities. People shouldn't participate in close contact activities like pick-up sports. A limit on gatherings of 10 people remains in place.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time......:P

:lol:  Got me there :wall:  I don't make it up, I typically misquote

Just now, edjr said:

you're going to believe the lying political hack? stop

If she's wrong, then there should be something available.  You posted something about businesses.  Is there anything about social gatherings being prohibited.  Here in NJ we had restrictions based on the number of people... that number has gone up over time.  Did Massachusetts?

The article also mentions the city council president having 50 people at a parking lot.  Did that violate a policy?  I'm guessing neither instance did since the author of the article didn't include it.  Normally when people want to call someone out for wrong doing, they have at least some documentation supporting it... even if it's misguided or wrong.  This author had nothing.  Why would I believe her?

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Phase 1

Effective Monday, May 18

In the first phase beginning Monday, manufacturing and construction can reopen provided they follow standards meant to curb the spread of the virus. Houses of worship can resume services if they follow social distancing. Outdoor services are encouraged.

Hospitals and community health centers are allowed to provide high-priority preventative care, pediatric care and treatment for high risk patients and conditions.

Baker's "safer-at-home" advisory urges residents to leave home only for health care, worship and permitted work, shopping, and outdoor activities. People shouldn't participate in close contact activities like pick-up sports. A limit on gatherings of 10 people remains in place.

Looks to me like she followed the guidelines.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Looks to me like she followed the guidelines.

House party = Outdoor activities. :lol:  you think they pissed in the bushes? get the fock out of here

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

House party = Outdoor activities. :lol:  you think they pissed in the bushes? get the fock out of here

She said they were outside.  Did the author of the article have pictures that proved they were inside?

My cousin had a 4th of July party... over 50 people.  Not a single person, who didn't live there, went inside... even once.  It's not that hard to do.

• Thanks 1

I can't wait to see her fly off of the rails when Trump says, "By the way Nancy, your hair looks nice."  I hate that b*tch and her smarmy nephew. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

People are losing their livelihood because of the idiotic rules put in place by her kind, yet those rules don't apply to her? Fock that, this shlt has to stop, that woman is human filth.

True, but IMO what is worse is the way she is throwing the salon under the bus.  Owner is going to lose the company and is getting death threats?  Not Nancy's problem, that's collateral damage.

As the saying goes, adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This, you would be the foremost authority on, yes?

hadn't been here in the last 2 days. So no. Been a long time

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

hadn't been here in the last 2 days. So no. Been a long time

Says the guy closing in on 100k