Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Rate my team! 1.07; full-point PPR

I lost out of some players I wanted .. TEN RB D. Henry, BAL TE M. Andrews, TB QB T. Brady, LAR WR C. Kupp.

QB1 M. Ryan

QB2 Big Ben

RB1 Ekeler

RB2 Mixon

RB3 David Johnson

RB4 Mostert

RB5 Ozigbo!! (Mr. Irrelevant; last round)

WR1 K. Allen

WR2 T. Boyd

WR3 W. Fuller

WR4 J. Crowder

WR5 A. Miller

WR6 K. Bourne

TE1 Ertz

TE2 Herndon

DEF DAL

KCR MIN

Leave YOUR link; I reply!  🍺

Great job, good luck. Thank you very much for sharing 

Looks good I would trade one of your 4 starting rbs for upgrade at WR.

Probably Mostert + Allen for top WR. You don’t want 2 chargers in your starting lineup.

Agree with what Byrdman said. Also if it’s a one QB league you might drop Ben and pick up a sleeper. (Redskins RB or Raider WR) Team looks solid though. 

Total POS team. Enjoy getting your azz kicked. Seriously, you have no good players. Mixon is ok but he will get hurt in no time. You crapped the bed on this one. Always next year.

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Total POS team. Enjoy getting your azz kicked. Seriously, you have no good players. Mixon is ok but he will get hurt in no time. You crapped the bed on this one. Always next year.

What a horrible thing to say, dummy up. 

Just now, weepaws said:

What a horrible thing to say, dummy up. 

I'm totally joking. It's a decent team it's just ridiculous though to try to rate a team on paper. Not how the game works. Who would have thought Kenyan Drake and Fitzpatrick would have won leagues last year in the playoffs. If I put my team up here from last year I would be laughed off the site. That team ended up winning it..meh.

14 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'm totally joking. It's a decent team it's just ridiculous though to try to rate a team on paper. Not how the game works. Who would have thought Kenyan Drake and Fitzpatrick would have won leagues last year in the playoffs. If I put my team up here from last year I would be laughed off the site. That team ended up winning it..meh.

What's more ridiculous, the guy who asks for thoughts on rating his team, or the guy who takes time to respond with the nasty message?