Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Cool Bumble story

Banged hot Russian chick IN Lake Michigan last night on Oak Street in Chicago. 2nd date. Told me she was traditional and wouldn’t have sex until at least 5th date. Went to the triangle at 2pm..... 10 drinks later her parties were off. Bumble is the greatest creation ever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel old.  WTF is Bumble?  I thought this thread was going to be another Bee/Hornet thread.  :cry:

Greatest dating app. Real life hot chicks that just want to bang. They all say they don’t.... but that’s a lie. Great time to be alive. Never been in Lake Michigan ....probably have an std and some dirty lake disease now though 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Wonder if my wife is on there.

You’d be surprised at the number of married people on there. I’m 40 and divorced and living the dream on here. It’s a life changing app lol. You can have like three dates a day with super models if you’d like but it gets overwhelming and pricey and gets old after awhile ( surprising) .  I have to turn down TENS some days bc it’s so overwhelming. Can other bumble guys agree??

Guy, Bumble sounds great and all, but I think you're underestimating your irresistibility to women.  They see you and they must have you.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Gee how much did this loser get paid to hype this ap?  🙄

Sorry you can’t get laid bro. I’m guessing you’re married to a 48 ye old heffer. Have you been on Bumble? 

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

Guy, Bumble sounds great and all, but I think you're underestimating your irresistibility to women.  They see you and they must have you.  :dunno:

Never said I was irresistible. Said it was super easy to get laid by smoking hot chicks. Guess I’m lying though 

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Never said I was irresistible. Said it was super easy to get laid by smoking hot chicks. Guess I’m lying though 

Supermike's was snarky but mine was good-natured.  :(

4 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Supermike's was snarky but mine was good-natured.  :(

Sorry then. I’m definitely not irresistible lol. It’s a great dating site though. I date women I have no business being with 😂.  And these chicks are nuts lol

Just now, Crestwood 2 said:

Sorry you don’t approve Joe Bryant. 

Who's not approving your thread?  I'm just super impressed with your bragging about banging super models you met on an app.  We really should all be bowing down to you.

I'm just giving you crap.  Nothing wrong with what you're doing at all.  It just came across as really douchey.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who's not approving your thread?  I'm just super impressed with your bragging about banging super models you met on an app.  We really should all be bowing down to you.

I'm just giving you crap.  Nothing wrong with what you're doing at all.  It just came across as really douchey.

Yeah, I reread my post and it’s definitely a super brag. I’m just trying to help guys.. that’s all. The Russian that I banged in Lake Michigan the other night called me a poosay bc 1) it’s illegal 2) She was inviting others to watch and I didn’t like after awhile 

2 options for tonight. Go kayaking with Russian or go to Zbar with new chick. 
Will post pics if needed. Can I ?

7 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Sorry then. I’m definitely not irresistible lol. It’s a great dating site though. I date women I have no business being with 😂.  And these chicks are nuts lol

I think you've poasted about your dating life before.  I'm apt to believe it.  Please feel free to post a couple screenshots of their profile pics, leaving out name, location, etc.  (They will not consider it an invasion of privacy since they're already putting themselves out there to the public.)  :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I think you've poasted about your dating life before.  I'm apt to believe it.  Please feel free to post a couple screenshots of their profile pics, leaving out name, location, etc.  (They will not consider it an invasion of privacy since they're already putting themselves out there to the public.)  :thumbsup:

How do I post their pics? Trying to

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

How do I post their pics? Trying to

Not sure if you can do it in the thread, I was thinking links to an outside hosting site.  :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbiejr Jr. 

Used to think you were funny and laughed at your fights with newbie. Guess you’re just a douche with a fat wife and miserable life. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Still seems like some sort of paid shrill to me.  Alls Im saying

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Still seems like some sort of paid shrill to me.  Alls Im saying

Cool bro. 

I know it’s hard to believe that guys meet chicks and have sex. Such a tall tale SuperMike!!

34 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Used to think you were funny and laughed at your fights with newbie. Guess you’re just a douche with a fat wife and miserable life. 

Triggered. Lighten up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Triggered. Lighten up. 

All good. But weren’t you the guy that felt the need to send all of his ex military and NYPD credentials to edgr to prove his self worth? A stranger on a fantasy football board?

Little ghey 

14 hours ago, Strike said:

I feel old.  WTF is Bumble?  I thought this thread was going to be another Bee/Hornet thread.  :cry:

I was expecting tuna fish :dunno:

2 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

All good. But weren’t you the guy that felt the need to send all of his ex military and NYPD credentials to edgr to prove his self worth? A stranger on a fantasy football board?

Little ghey 

Wow. Your really are triggered. I never called your story into question. And the credential thing was a bet. With real money. I won. If it makes you feel better, I believe you. It’s not my fault no one else does. Take it up with them. 

15 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

You’d be surprised at the number of married people on there. I’m 40 and divorced and living the dream on here. It’s a life changing app lol. You can have like three dates a day with super models if you’d like but it gets overwhelming and pricey and gets old after awhile ( surprising) .  I have to turn down TENS some days bc it’s so overwhelming. Can other bumble guys agree??

Pricey?

Neat, you focked a prostitute.  Congrats.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

I am so glad that I am married and no longer have to navigate the dating world. 

I second that.

It must be suck to not have a loving family to come home to every day. 

• Thanks 1

i use bumble all the time with tons of success........ I think the issue is no one cares about your dating stories :dunno: and it's an internet message board so you're going to get snarky comments. Don't get your panties in a bunch over it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

I am so glad that I am married and no longer have to navigate the dating world. 

I'm sure you are.... and I am by no means defending the person who started this thread.... but I know plenty of married guys who are like "send me a pic of the girl you've been sleeping with"... So they may be happily married but it seems like more than a few want to live vicariously.... and its such a breeze to "navigate" the dating world these days.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It must be suck to not have a loving family to come home to every day. 

burn.  I have loving parents, aunts, uncles, brother, cousins....plenty of family I see all the time.  I just enjoy being single at the moment and dating casually. 

(yes I know it sounds like I'm defending annoying thread maker guy. sorry)

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

I'm sure you are.... and I am by no means defending the person who started this thread.... but I know plenty of married guys who are like "send me a pic of the girl you've been sleeping with"... So they may be happily married but it seems like more than a few want to live vicariously.... and its such a breeze to "navigate" the dating world these days.

burn.  I have loving parents, aunts, uncles, brother, cousins....plenty of family I see all the time.  I just enjoy being single at the moment and dating casually. 

(yes I know it sounds like I'm defending annoying thread maker guy. sorry)

That's great you enjoy it. But you're going to get old if you're not old already and without children, your life will be meaningless and lonely in your final years as most of the people you listed will be dead or busy with their own children and grandchildren.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

That's great you enjoy it. But you're going to get old if you're not old already and without children, your life will be meaningless and lonely in your final years as most of the people you listed will be dead or busy with their own children and grandchildren.

I’m 34. I’d like to eventually settle down. Although to be fair some people don’t want kids even if they do marry so to say mine or anyone else’s life would be meaningless without children is absolutely asinine. You can’t just project your own life desires onto others. 

10 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I’m 34. I’d like to eventually settle down. Although to be fair some people don’t want kids even if they do marry so to say mine or anyone else’s life would be meaningless without children is absolutely asinine. You can’t just project your own life desires onto others. 

Don’t get hooked up with some chick who has a kid already. They’re great to bang and all, but only a guy with no game has to settle for that. A lot of times those chicks will kick out one for the new guy and then blow up.